Crash out of Nowhere :(
254 2 2-10 11:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomson
New
Flight distance : 293684 ft
Germany

Hi is there anyone with the same problem ?

I just Fly with my drone DJI Avata to make a Shot in Patagonia and i want to dive down to our Car,

but then it happends. The Drone just flipped out of nowhere and it was unable to control anything.

It feels like a Prop was broke in the flight. After the Crash there was one Prop, who was completly gone. Just the Base of the Prop and the screws where on the Top of the Engine

The Camera got issues and one engine has a failure. So it is unable to Fly because of the Saftey informations in the Goggles. I missed the whole Journey shots because the Drone was broken .

And its was so hard to buy a Drone from DJI in South or middle America.

Now i am back at home. Is there any chance to get something like Guarantee ? I got no Carerefresh for this Avata :/

Greetings Tom

2-10 11:03
Use props
MAF178
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Kuwait

Good you documented that Tom
Now burn it with your ex girl friend stuff
2-10 12:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about what happened to your Avata. We suggest sending it back to DJI for inspection. You can submit a repair request on the DJI official website or by using this link: https://repair.dji.com/. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Have a nice day ahead.
2-10 19:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules