AVATA 2 - Feature Request - Tripod/Cine Mode
320 10 4-11 09:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PBusardo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Not sure I'm putting this in the correct place, but...
I'd like to request a feature for the AVATA 2.   Going fast is nice and I'm sure I'll enjoy that, but I also need it to fly very slow.
I'm wanting to do real estate fly throughs and rather than feathering the throttle, I'd prefer it if it had a slower "tripod" or "cine" mode that allowed us to do that.
Or create my own by adjusting rates.  I'm pretty sure the only way to adjust rates on the original was in manual mode.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would appreciate and utilize a mode like that.

Oh, and I'm THRILLED you didn't put the card slot and USB port in the same ridiculous place it was on the first Avata!  :-)

Thanks very much!

4-11 09:26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 6260171 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty sure Avata has this, you can adjust the rates.
4-11 14:40
Use props
PBusardo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Right, I said that in my post.  You can only adjust the rates in manual mode.  

I'd still prefer a slower tripod mode without having to adjust rates, or the ability to adjust rates and still fly with the motion controller.
4-11 17:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate you explaining how this feature would help you out. We will surely gather this suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team for future consideration. Please be informed that there is no guarantee that this will be featured but we'll surely be looking at its possibilities which will be helpful for the majority of our consumers. We appreciate your valued support. Have a nice day!
4-11 19:58
Use props
PBusardo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-11 19:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate you explaining how this feature would help you out. We will surely gather this suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team for future consideration. Please be informed that there is no guarantee that this will be featured but we'll surely be looking at its possibilities which will be helpful for the majority of our consumers. We appreciate your valued support. Have a nice day!

Appreciate it.  Thank you!
4-11 20:13
Use props
djiuser_1tlBLXVufvtM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1040617 ft

United States

Try the new beginner mode… I’ve found it to be super slow and stable, but may be too limited in terms of what you can maneuver.
4-12 22:59
Use props
djiuser_1tlBLXVufvtM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1040617 ft

United States

Try the new beginner mode… I’ve found it to be super slow and stable, but may be too limited in terms of what you can maneuver.
4-12 23:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PBusardo Posted at 4-11 20:13
Appreciate it.  Thank you!

You are most welcome, PBusardo. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
4-13 00:45
Use props
PBusardo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_1tlBLXVufvtM Posted at 4-12 23:00

Thanks!  I'll check it out.  Should be in my mailbox on Monday.
4-13 11:48
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168999 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree...should have C-N-S. I tried beginner mode, just not the same.
4-13 12:23
Use props
PBusardo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Funn 1 Posted at 4-13 12:23
I agree...should have C-N-S. I tried beginner mode, just not the same.

Thanks Funn.  Don't know why they wouldn't offer this.  Would open the drone up to another segment that are looking for something like this.  Simple & easy to implement feature... more sales.  Makes sense to me.
4-13 17:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules