DJI AVATA ORDER NOT FULFILLED IN EU
413 15 4-15 02:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Godwisper
lvl.2
Malta

Is there any particular probem with DJI orders in the EU especially with those ordering the drone with 3 batteries ?

I did order my drone on launch day that is on the 11/04/2024 and ordered later an RC3 controller as I forgot to include with the drone and this costed me an extra 10euros postage.

Upon ordering I got estimate shipping of 12/04/2024 which is normal.

To date no idea when my order will be fulfilled and speaking with customer support its as if they want me to refund the orders.

First customer support said it will  be shipped between 24 to 48hours which surely passed now

Second customer support offered me 20 DJI credits for waiting

Third customer support today was trying to put words in my mouth to apply for a refund.

Out of the three on 3 different days no one knows what is happening and they respond with robotic copy and paste ready made answers.

On facebook someone else is having same issue.
my order keeps changing day after day from warehouse picking order to warehouse processing the order to again warehouse picking the order. Estimate day is still marked at 12/04/2024

We paid and we deserve a decent reply on what is happening with our order. I asked for someone to call me back but till now no one called.

4-15 02:51
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Godwisper, we are sorry to hear about this feedback. This is not the experience we wished you to have. To better assist you, could you please provide us with the order number or related ticket number?

We will investigate the matter further with our relevant team and provide you with a follow-up as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to hearing back from you.
4-15 03:35
Use props
Godwisper2
New

Malta

Good day, suddenly it is marking as shipped. No tracking number provided but shall wait. I have been a DJI loyal customer as from the first drone by DJI and owned almost all of them. Thanks shall wait and revert if I encounter any problems
4-15 04:08
Use props
pvtsailor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 983196 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Same here in Germany:I ordered mine directly on 04/11 and nothing happened since then.
The DJI Shop said, that they want to ship on 04/12 and that the drone will be delivered till 04/17 .. but nothing happened.

I contacted the support. They told me, that they want to try to speed up the process .. but nothing happend.

I'm very sad, because of my holiday that started on 04/18.
4-15 04:28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

pvtsailor Posted at 4-15 04:28
Same here in Germany:I ordered mine directly on 04/11 and nothing happened since then.
The DJI Shop said, that they want to ship on 04/12 and that the drone will be delivered till 04/17 .. but nothing happened.

Hello, Pvtsailor. Sorry to hear about this situation. May we ask for your DJI order number or related ticket regarding this transaction for further assistance? I hope to hear from you soon.
4-15 15:25
Use props
pvtsailor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 983196 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 4-15 15:25
Hello, Pvtsailor. Sorry to hear about this situation. May we ask for your DJI order number or related ticket regarding this transaction for further assistance? I hope to hear from you soon.

Thx for that.
After contacting your support yesterday, the avata has been shipped.
4-15 20:51
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

pvtsailor Posted at 4-15 20:51
Thx for that.
After contacting your support yesterday, the avata has been shipped.

Hi there, we have confirmed that your package was delivered successfully. Please check your package and let us know if you have any further inquiries.
4-16 07:57
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Godwisper2 Posted at 4-15 04:08
Good day, suddenly it is marking as shipped. No tracking number provided but shall wait. I have been a DJI loyal customer as from the first drone by DJI and owned almost all of them. Thanks shall wait and revert if I encounter any problems

No worries. After checking, the orders are shipped. You could keep track of the tracking update via DHL website https://www.dhl.com/us-en/home.html.

If you have further inquiry, please feel free to let us know. We will be here to help!
4-16 07:58
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100308 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Same situation here. Ordered Fly More Combo with 3 batteries and RC3 on day one, it was listed as to be shipped by 12th and delivered by 17th.

Wasn't shipped on 12th so on 13th I contacted support and they assured me it would still arrive by 17th.

15th came and went by without it being shipped, contacted support again and was offered 20 credits and told it would ship within 24-48h.

24h later, still nothing. Absolutely inexcusable. If I was told on time that it would't arrive by promised date, I would have cancelled my order and ordered from a reseller, but now it's too late for that and I will miss my trip.

Even went out of my way to order ND Filter Set separately and pay shipping on that so it doesn't delay my Avata 2 order since it had a different shipping date, but that one has been delivered already, and my Avata 2 is yet to be shipped... Since tomorrow is 17th, the date I was promised to receive it by when ordering, AND assured again by support on 13th that I would receive it by then, obviously my order will NOT arrive on time. I'm used to DJI Store respecting the promised deadlines so this is a big letdown as I was supposed to be travelling on 18th and taking my Avata 2 with me.
4-16 09:36
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-15 03:35
Hi Godwisper, we are sorry to hear about this feedback. This is not the experience we wished you to have. To better assist you, could you please provide us with the order number or related ticket number?

We will investigate the matter further with our relevant team and provide you with a follow-up as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi Thor, can you please do something about my order 3858138028116? Same situation as above and have been with support every day without any resolution, I don't even have an ETA anymore, even though my order still says "The order is estimated to be shipped on 12.04.2024. You will be notified via email once order ships."

Thank you.
4-16 10:04
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Diana Posted at 4-15 15:25

Hi Diana, can you please do something about my order 3858138028116? Same situation as above and have been with support every day without any resolution, I don't even have an ETA anymore, even though my order still says "The order is estimated to be shipped on 12.04.2024. You will be notified via email once order ships."

Thank you.
4-16 10:10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fichek Posted at 4-16 10:10
Hi Diana, can you please do something about my order 3858138028116? Same situation as above and have been with support every day without any resolution, I don't even have an ETA anymore, even though my order still says "The order is estimated to be shipped on 12.04.2024. You will be notified via email once order ships."

Thank you.

Hi, fichek. Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please allow us to check your order with our relevant team for further confirmation. Rest assured that the latest information will be cascaded here. We thank you for your patience.
4-16 15:19
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Diana Posted at 4-16 15:19
Hi, fichek. Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please allow us to check your order with our relevant team for further confirmation. Rest assured that the latest information will be cascaded here. We thank you for your patience.

I don’t know if it was thanks to you or the complaints I made to customer support previously, but I just received a call apologising for the delays and informing me my order would be shipped today and I would receive another 20 DJI Credits. So if that happens, there’s a good chance I can still receive my drone tomorrow morning (if it’s DHL Express like the ND Filters I ordered separately were) before the trip! Fingers crossed thank you
4-17 00:12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

fichek Posted at 4-16 10:10
Hi Diana, can you please do something about my order 3858138028116? Same situation as above and have been with support every day without any resolution, I don't even have an ETA anymore, even though my order still says "The order is estimated to be shipped on 12.04.2024. You will be notified via email once order ships."

Thank you.

Hi there, we noticed that our team is following up on your order issue and has contacted you about it. Please rest assured that your order will be shipped soon. Hope you can wait for the update patiently.
4-17 00:19
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-17 00:19
Hi there, we noticed that our team is following up on your order issue and has contacted you about it. Please rest assured that your order will be shipped soon. Hope you can wait for the update patiently.

Hi Mindy, I can confirm my Avata 2 order has left the warehouse and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow by DHL, thank you to everyone that helped to finally get it going
4-17 10:40
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fichek Posted at 4-17 00:12
I don’t know if it was thanks to you or the complaints I made to customer support previously, but I just received a call apologising for the delays and informing me my order would be shipped today and I would receive another 20 DJI Credits. So if that happens, there’s a good chance I can still receive my drone tomorrow morning (if it’s DHL Express like the ND Filters I ordered separately were) before the trip! Fingers crossed  thank you

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this positive update with us. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Please feel free to let us know if you have further concerns.
4-17 11:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules