Fail to download or install the DJI App?
632 5 4-24 04:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator

If the app cannot be installed on a mobile device that displays a warning such as “Insufficient memory, unable to install,” “Installation failed,” etc, please click on https://dji.ink/nfvT8u to find a solution.
6[1].jpg
4-24 04:44
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just stumbled across this and it has some very helpful tips.  
4-27 05:59
Use props
AerialAce
New

Pakistan

I use my Android phone to control my DJI drone, but I recently got locked out because of the FRP lock after a factory reset. It was really frustrating! I ended up using the a bypass tool to get past the lock. It worked great and now I can use my phone again.

However, after bypassing the FRP, I'm having trouble downloading or installing the DJI App. Has anyone else faced this issue? Are there any solutions or workarounds that worked for you?
5-20 02:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AerialAce Posted at 5-20 02:01
I use my Android phone to control my DJI drone, but I recently got locked out because of the FRP lock after a factory reset. It was really frustrating! I ended up using the a bypass tool to get past the lock. It worked great and now I can use my phone again.

However, after bypassing the FRP, I'm having trouble downloading or installing the DJI App. Has anyone else faced this issue? Are there any solutions or workarounds that worked for you?

Hi, AerialAce. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. Please try to download and install from our official website only (https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). If the issue persists, please contact your phone's manufacturer. Thank you for your kind understanding.  
5-21 23:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-27 05:59
Just stumbled across this and it has some very helpful tips.

It's great that our new link has provided helpful tips for you, DowntownRDB. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
5-21 23:09
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-21 23:09
It's great that our new link has provided helpful tips for you, DowntownRDB. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks and I will if needed.  
5-22 05:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules