386 6 5-4 04:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3aCG77NbJVg7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4423 ft
Germany

Just for more fun with the Goggles 3. Confirmed working:

Terratec Aureon Dual USB (with USB-C to A adapter)

Feel free to add more devices :-)

IMG_20240504_140144.jpg
5-4 04:04
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100308 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Any adapter with DAC (will be hard to find one without these days), or any USB-C headphones will work, no need for a list.
5-4 05:15
Use props
KuyoSka
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi Thanks for sharing. Will this work with this lavalier mic?

That would be really nice. Thanks
5-30 08:22
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

KuyoSka Posted at 5-30 08:22
Hi Thanks for sharing. Will this work with this lavalier mic?

[view_image]

No, there's only sound output for video playback, no input.

But it would be a cool feature if goggles DVR recorded ambient audio, some FPV goggles do that and it can come in handy.

5-30 10:13
Use props
KuyoSka
lvl.1
Mexico

fichek Posted at 5-30 10:13
No, there's only sound output for video playback, no input.

But it would be a cool feature if goggles DVR recorded ambient audio, some FPV goggles do that and it can come in handy.

So sad, I thougth I can record audio using the mic connected to the FPV goggles, like connecting the mic in the DJI RC 2 and record screen with audio. I hope DJI will implement that in the future. Thanks for the respond.

What types of sound will the FPV goggles reproduce when using a usb-c headset? is that used mainly for listening sounds with a headsets ?  sounds like battery low, alerts etc ?

I can imagine a scenario where there is a lot of ambient audio around you and you want to use a headset to be able to listen the FPV goggles
5-30 13:58
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

KuyoSka Posted at 5-30 13:58
So sad, I thougth I can record audio using the mic connected to the FPV goggles, like connecting the mic in the DJI RC 2 and record screen with audio. I hope DJI will implement that in the future. Thanks for the respond.

What types of sound will the FPV goggles reproduce when using a usb-c headset? is that used mainly for listening sounds with a headsets ?  sounds like battery low, alerts etc ?

No, there's no alert sounds or any other sound from goggles. It's just for watching video files (like if you loaded up a movie or a 3d movie onto goggles. you'd need headphones to hear sound from it since they don't have speakers like Goggles 2 did).
5-30 14:01
Use props
KuyoSka
lvl.1
Mexico

fichek Posted at 5-30 14:01
No, there's no alert sounds or any other sound from goggles. It's just for watching video files (like if you loaded up a movie or a 3d movie onto goggles. you'd need headphones to hear sound from it since they don't have speakers like Goggles 2 did).

I got it, Thanks fichek.
5-31 06:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules