Bought battery received with 0%
241 3 5-4 09:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
westonaerial
lvl.3
Flight distance : 168540 ft
United States

I just bought from DJI store a brand new battery for my mavic3. I received it with 0% charge. Is that OK? aren't the cells damaged? I have bought them before, and I usually received them with some charge.
5-4 09:29
Use props
mileshkin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9266709 ft
United Kingdom

It's in hibernate mode (no leds are lit when button is pusshed)
"Wake" it up with charger.
5-4 10:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The battery is in hibernation mode when you receive it from our end. Kindly place the battery on your charger until it wakes up in hibernation mode. If you experience any issues after recharging the battery, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.
5-4 20:31
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

It seems like others responded already it’s in hibernate mode. Btw iif after flying your battery gets discharged close to 0%, it’s best to charge it up asap, I had a battery on my cell phone that I hadn’t been using for a while getting discharged down to 0% and laying around this way for couple of months. I wasn’t able to charge it after that. The lithium batteries don’t seem to like staying at 0% for a long time. Just wanted to share my “2 cents” on this from personal experience. Take care, Mike.
5-9 05:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules