DJI Mic 2 Adapter Audio-to-video sync possible?
302 4 5-5 18:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
titodom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 878688 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

With the new DJI Mic 2 camera adapter for sony mirrorless cameras being digitally connected to the camera, can it now trigger 32bit recording when you press record on the camera similar to DJI osmo pocket 3 or action 4? Or do you still need to manually press the record button on the transmitter/receiver to activate internal 32-bit float recording? I believe this feature is called "Audio-to-video sync".

5-5 18:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, titodom. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll keep you posted.
5-8 02:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, titodom. Thank you for patiently waiting. Here's the update from our relevant team:
1. DJI Mic 2 does not support the transmitter to be triggered by the camera's record button to start/stop the 32-bit recording function.
2. The transmitter recording function needs to be activated by the receiver screen/transmitter button.

Hope this helps.
5-9 06:39
Use props
wolftraks
New
United States

Using the DJI Mic 2 MI Shoe Camera Adapter with a Sony fx30 camera, I notice that the DJI Mic 2 receiver does not get power from the camera. I think power is available, because I use the Sony UWP with an Mi adaptor and I don't need to use a RX battery pack, it just turns on when I power up the camera.

I would be great if your adaptor could get power from the camera too, especially if it could charge the Mic 2 RX battery at the same time.
5-18 10:57
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

wolftraks Posted at 5-18 10:57
Using the DJI Mic 2 MI Shoe Camera Adapter with a Sony fx30 camera, I notice that the DJI Mic 2 receiver does not get power from the camera. I think power is available, because I use the Sony UWP with an Mi adaptor and I don't need to use a RX battery pack, it just turns on when I power up the camera.

I would be great if your adaptor could get power from the camera too, especially if it could charge the Mic 2 RX battery at the same time.

Hi, wolftraks. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
5-20 07:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules