496 11 5-7 15:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fpvskip
lvl.3
Flight distance : 52772 ft
United States

Hi everyone,
I know, I know, there was already some discussion about the wrong date and time in the Avata-2 pics and videos.
BUT, I just want to reiterate it again to get a decent response from DJI.
The wrong date and time messes absolutely with my stored videos and is not acceptable.
My Avata-2 videos are 2 days and 3.5 hours behind the current date.
I tried everything what has been suggested here:
- exchanged the goggle sd card with the Avata sd card
- connect the goggles to the phone and the DJI fly app several times (firmaware etc. is all updated)
- formated all 3 storages. Goggles sd card, Avata sd card and the internal storage.
- deleted the DJI Fly app and installed it new.
All to no avail.
What else can be done ??????
DJI !!! PLEASE RELEASE A FIRMWARE OR A FIX FOR THAT - PLEASE !!!
5-7 15:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fpvskip. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Is your phone connected to the internet when you connect the Goggles? Preliminary judgment is that there is a date/time error in the Goggles. Please try to correct/calibrate the date/time. The method to calibrate is to connect the Goggles and the mobile phone through the data cable, and open DJI FLY when the mobile phone is connected to the network, thereby calibrating the time information in the Goggles. If the issue persists, please let us know.
5-7 19:40
Use props
hothmob
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same issue, and I've done all the prev. suggested fixes to no avail. Reformatted, swapped cards, connected the DJI Fly and of course, I'm always connected to the internet via my cell data network, or on my Wifi.  I've gone through these motions several times and nothing is working. Please provide a firmware fix for this.
5-8 13:59
Use props
Fpvskip
lvl.3
Flight distance : 52772 ft
United States

Come on DJI,
Don’t come with those pretty stupid suggestions. Do you think we are all idiots??
99 % of us have cell phones which are connected to the internet all the time.
I told you that I did update all the databases and firmware and that alone should have synchronized the time.
Because an update requires the phone connected to the internet and the goggles, right?
I connect my phone to the goggles via cable every day before I go flying . . . In case the are some updates.
So, kick your developers in the butt and fix this !!!
This is unacceptable !!!
And don’t come back again with: I am sorry for your inconvenience . . .
5-9 04:47
Use props
djiuser_NJhtk5QHLbzK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 885823 ft
Ireland

Fpvskip Posted at 5-9 04:47
Come on DJI,
Don’t come with those pretty stupid suggestions. Do you think we are all idiots??
99 % of us have cell phones which are connected to the internet all the time.

wow why do you feel the need to be this rude with customer service over timestamps?

smh go touch some grass dude and let DJI cook
5-9 05:04
Use props
WIldcatFan55
New
Flight distance : 1437 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue. Everything worked great for about the 1st week and then the date got stuck on 01-June-2024. I initial thought it wasn't recording new video and lost 2 hours of my life trying to figure that out. After formatting the SD card I now see it WAS recording just with an old date
6-3 13:25
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

having the same issue here
6-3 18:29
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

is this still a thing with the new firmware?

really hoped they would have fixed it by now....

avata 2 (or goggles) should keep track of the time and date by itself, just set it once like with every device i own with a clock or calendar on it (and no, these are not connected to the internet to sync before every use like you suggested with the avata 2 DJI!)

it is really hard to get my timeline right when i use multiple drones / camera's this way.
6-3 22:08
Use props
RadioRoss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2907530 ft
United States

My timestamps are may 22 and today is june 8, the problem for me is.... If im using an avata for public services, ie: search warrant, finding someone with a weapon, it's hard to use videos with the wrong date and time stamp in court..... But I also understand the situation with sync data in the United States problem makers..... Thank you DJI for all your hard work
6-9 18:48
Use props
Grollaz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 820814 ft
Italy

Hi, i have the same problem, update the firmware to the last version, but all my video files are dated one day ago today is the 11 june but my files are dated 10 june.
When DJI make a new firmware with the correction of this problem?

Thanks.
6-11 05:13
Use props
djiuser_jDQQ7mZOhW0R
New
United States

Same problem here.
yesterday 07:28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please share an operation video demonstrating the issue or share some examples? That would help us better understand the problem and allow us to forward it to our engineering team for further investigation.

Looking forward to your responses. Thank you!
16 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules