RS4 Pro + Tilta Ring Grip
400 7 5-9 11:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
navinramaswaran
lvl.1
Canada

Hey guys,

I’ve been using my RS3 with the Tilta Ring Grip with no issues, and have now upgraded to the RS4 Pro. While the gimbal works as expected with the Ring Grip, I get a 0% battery indication on the RS4 Pro screen and the DJI Ronin app even though the RS4 Pro battery is fully charged. The only way to check the actual battery charge is via the green lights on the battery grip itself.

Anyone else experience this?
5-9 11:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, navinramaswaran. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. I'll keep you posted.
5-9 18:45
Use props
navinramaswaran
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-9 18:45
Hi, navinramaswaran. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. I'll keep you posted.

Much appreciated!
5-9 19:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, navinramaswaran. I'll let you know once I receive feedback from them.
5-10 07:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, navinramaswaran. Thank you for patiently waiting. Currently, our R&D engineers are identifying the root cause and will ensure consistency with the display logic of the RS 3 Pro. The issue will be fixed in the next firmware update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Temporary Solution: Determine the battery level through the battery handle indicator light.
5-13 00:52
Use props
navinramaswaran
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-13 00:52
Hi, navinramaswaran. Thank you for patiently waiting. Currently, our R&D engineers are identifying the root cause and will ensure consistency with the display logic of the RS 3 Pro. The issue will be fixed in the next firmware update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Temporary Solution: Determine the battery level through the battery handle indicator light.

Great! Thank you.
5-13 07:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, navinramaswaran. You're most welcome. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
5-14 07:35
Use props
robpinney
New

United Kingdom

Also having this issue! Hope to see it resolved soon. Thanks.
5-24 07:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules