145 4 5-10 11:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 40016650 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I have this remote with my DJI FPV and used it a lot with FPV and with Avata, now I am using it for a Simulator connected to a PC and today after unplugging it from the PC it played dead with no reaction whatsoever (see the clip) but when I plug it to charger it works OK and shows endless (4-5 h???) charging - did someone had this is there a solution or I should buy new but I fly Avata 2 at the moment and this one was a backup for the old Awata ana DJI FPV

5-10 11:30
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036263 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Looks like the batteries might be dead should be easy enough to replace them as they're standard 18500 iirc.
See here for how to take it apart:

If you have a multimeter, I'd test the batteries first before taking them out and if their voltage is within normal range (3-4.2V), send it to DJI for diagnostics instead.
5-11 03:42
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 6260171 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like your remote went to sleep; I can hear it snoring.  
5-11 12:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Alex. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding
5-11 22:35
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 40016650 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

It happened that both batteries died after 4 years of service - the local dealer replaced them and now is OK!
5-18 23:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules