Longer Timelapses Please!
143 3 5-12 12:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clayton Erickson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49026 ft
Canada

The timelapse and motionlapse capabilities are really my favorite function on the pocket 3 but I truly wish I wasn't limited to 5hrs. Please let my battery or memory card capacity be the limit in capture length.

I was hoping to timelapse the tide coming in on the beach for example and that is 8hrs.

I think DJI needs to add a more custom capability in the timelapse settings to go unlimited and let the user stop it when they want.

I can use external power to keep it running beyond normal battery life and with higher capacity micro SD cards I should be able to record for even 12hrs or more.
5-12 12:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will forward this suggestion of yours to our relevant team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. However, we wish to inform you that there is no guarantee this will be featured Thank you for your understanding and support.
5-12 22:02
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can select infinite time for a time lapse (first option),  I did a 7 day lapse as a test last week.   https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=312047
5-12 22:13
Use props
Clayton Erickson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49026 ft
Canada

Oooh I didn't see that. Why would it be the first option!? It should be the furthest to the right after 5hrs.

Thanks!
5-13 05:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules