123 2 5-12 17:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know what the deal is maybe I have a cam with a bad clock?

so I jam sync the time codes with a deity tc-1 and as long as I don't accidentally sync the sytem time they start out the same but in less than 16 minutes there is 2 minutes of

drift on one of the cams.
see the attached screen shot show the start and end timecodes.

UPDATE:  I had the deity set to L-out instead of A-OUT and that made it more accurate.

Screenshot 2024-05-12 201232.png
5-12 17:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, snorkel. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to confirm, are you still having the same issue? Please let us know so that we can further assist you. Thank you.
5-13 22:05
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, it's still not good.   I still git a lot of drift...sometimes a frame right off the bat after doing a sync.
Also when setting both cams, the menu times out and if you tap the screen in the middle to wake it up while on the timecode menu it will activate the system time to timecode menu item.
It's just not the refresh symbol that activates it but the whole menu item and waking the menu passes the wake up touch to the menu.
Why does the menu time out so fast?  I can't find any option in the settings to adjust the menu screen timeout.....
5-15 06:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules