Don't use the stock case
390 14 5-14 03:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mob5ter
lvl.2
Russia

This is the situation I encountered after the camera had been in the case for a long time. I think it's the magnets inside the case.

Unfortunately, I bought the camera in another country, and in my country there is no support for this company’s products. I'm afraid I threw a lot of money down the drain.

photo_2024-05-14_14-21-13.jpg
5-14 03:21
Use props
KlimaPic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360115 ft
  • >>>
Germany

That case do you talk about? The DJI own case?

The rotaion issue may be a case for exchange by DJI. Did you rfase a support-case?
5-14 03:43
Use props
mob5ter
lvl.2
Russia

KlimaPic Posted at 5-14 03:43
That case do you talk about? The DJI own case?

The rotaion issue may be a case for exchange by DJI. Did you rfase a support-case?

That's right! DJI case that came with the kit.

I’m sure they will refuse me a warranty since I bought the camera while traveling, and in my country no one has heard of the word “warranty” or “support”
5-14 03:45
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wondered what you meant about magnets as the case doesn't have any but the filters you can keep there do.
I thought the screen was a mechanical system though so aren't sure how it would be affected.
5-14 04:04
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

So your thoughts on a Purchase, did you contact DJI on here and talked to them,  about your    problem.?

https://www.dji.com/support/repair

While cruising on International Waters,  we made a Camera Purchase , and was covered, so yes I say  contact  DJI.  keep the site posted
5-14 04:15
Use props
mob5ter
lvl.2
Russia

Fishycomics Posted at 5-14 04:15
So your thoughts on a Purchase, did you contact DJI on here and talked to them,  about your    problem.?

https://www.dji.com/support/repair

Nope. I cannot select the region I need when contacting support, I cannot return to the country where I bought it.
5-14 04:26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

mob5ter Posted at 5-14 04:26
Nope. I cannot select the region I need when contacting support, I cannot return to the country where I bought it.

Wait for an Adminstrator of DJI to step in, and DM  you.Get with  someone in the COmmunity to step in on your behalf, and they can get with you that way.

To  protect the camera from further damage, may we suggest to tape the top/bottom from the screen  to move and the camera can be used in Portrait mode.

those are some options for you.  sorry that we can not mention  staff but get with a Staff member privatally on here and  see if they can further assist.

5-14 04:32
Use props
mob5ter
lvl.2
Russia

Fishycomics Posted at 5-14 04:32
Wait for an Adminstrator of DJI to step in, and DM  you.Get with  someone in the COmmunity to step in on your behalf, and they can get with you that way.

To  protect the camera from further damage, may we suggest to tape the top/bottom from the screen  to move and the camera can be used in Portrait mode.

I think I'll do that, thanks. To be honest, it’s a pity that due to the complexity of the design this led to similar problems; I didn’t even have time to try it out after purchasing it in the winter.
5-14 04:35
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

you are very welcomed.  

Regards FISH
5-14 04:47
Use props
mob5ter
lvl.2
Russia

I fixed it using the soft side of velcro, maybe it will be useful.

5-14 05:08
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

mob5ter Posted at 5-14 05:08

https://youtu.be/21yoDluLCCA

that is awesome. glad you resolved the Issue. I normally do not flip the screen as much, that  is a greatfix.  pat yourself on the back.
5-14 06:07
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I'm glad you fixed it, good tip for other with same issue.
5-14 06:40
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100308 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

mob5ter Posted at 5-14 05:08

https://youtu.be/21yoDluLCCA

Wow, that's such a weird issue, but interesting fix, good job.
5-14 15:01
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats been a common issue but this is the first fix Ive seen for it,    great thinking.  
5-14 22:12
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I did a great overnight stretch for the original case. It is a lot easier to take off but wont fall. Metals are super strong in the case and it is originally too tight. After leaving it to stretch over night it became super easy to use and it is not gripping the screen anymore like it did. Just put something heavy inside it that will give it a good stretch and you thank me.

You cant loose it too much. It actually becomes a bit back in some months but not at all like it was out of the box.
5-14 23:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules