QR code scanning for quick transfer
117 2 5-14 08:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1226368 ft
United Kingdom

maybe I have a rubbish phone (Nokia G42) but trying to scan the QR code to quick transfer from the RC2 to my phone is just dam near impossible, I managed once and the file copied didnt want to either show a thumbnail (black and grey screen) or play the actual file, BUT as soon as i chose to delete it I could see the thumbnail.

Surely there must be an easier way.

5-14 08:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, MiniManiac. Thank you for reaching out. If you are transferring from the RC 2 to your mobile device, the function that you have to use is Flyshare. Please check below on how to use it:

Step 1: DJI RC & DJI RC 2 Instructions
• Enter the album, select files (the app supports both single select and batch select), and tap the FlyShare icon. The screen will display the FlyShare QR code and instructions.

• The new FlyShare function supports transferring files in multiple folders including screen recordings and screenshots from the remote controller to your phone. Tap “Phone Album” and enter folders accordingly to select photos or videos.
• Select one photo or video to enter a preview interface, then tap the FlyShare icon at the top right corner of the screen.
• Batch select photos and videos, and tap the FlyShare icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.

QR Code Interface

Note: When no photo or video is selected, there is also a QuickTransfer icon at the top right corner of the album interface. This icon does not have a transfer function. Tapping it will lead to instructions for QuickTransfer and FlyShare. Please don't tap it.

Step 2: Mobile Device Instructions
• Open DJI Fly, enter Album and tap the “QuickTransfer” icon at the top right corner of the screen.
• Tap “Scan QR code” at the bottom right corner of the pop-up window on the screen, scan the FlyShare code in the DJI RC or DJI RC 2 screen, then enter the Album page after a successfully connecting notification. Select transfer files and tap Download. When a “Download complete” prompt is displayed, the files are transferred to the mobile device successfully.
5-14 21:23
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1226368 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe im just beng dense but i dont see any of those screens, i'll sort out a video of the issue i have and post back
5-16 08:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules