Unstable, jerky, twitchy after update
248 10 5-17 09:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Strah
lvl.1
Croatia

I am so dissapointed with my mini 4 pro, it flies horribly after update, like something is very wrong with expo setting.
Except very bad flight characteristics i also noticed that when i am going back i cant simultaneously go slowly down, it just holds same altitude. Then when i stop going reverse it stars to slowly go down as it should. Also, RC is taking very long to load.

5-17 09:11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please refresh the firmware of both aircraft and RC one by one. You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
5-17 20:50
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Show an example video.
5-18 00:01
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Refresh your firmware on your devices with the Assist 2, and clear your cache's after each update.
5-18 06:13
Use props
Strah
lvl.1
Croatia

Tried firmware refresh, also calibrated rc2, still flies very poorly, so poor, jerky, unstable that i am still using my mavic2zoom, it is buttery smooth
5-28 02:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Strah Posted at 5-28 02:01
Tried firmware refresh, also calibrated rc2, still flies very poorly, so poor, jerky, unstable that i am still using my mavic2zoom, it is buttery smooth

Hi, Strah. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue? You may upload it to YouTube or any file-sharing site like Google Drive and then paste the link here.. Thank you.
5-28 02:21
Use props
djiuser_VIwJR8ELSWT8
lvl.2

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 5-28 02:21
Hi, Strah. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue? You may upload it to YouTube or any file-sharing site like Google Drive and then paste the link here.. Thank you.

Maybe this is the problem?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D915%26typeid%3D915

5-28 06:03
Use props
Strah
lvl.1
Croatia

djiuser_VIwJR8ELSWT8 Posted at 5-28 06:03
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=310193&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D915%26typeid%3D915

Thank you 4 reply, maybe, although it is only jerky and weird when changing directions, just too jerky, like there is sometinh wrong with expo setting, and i also noticed a lag between stick input and drone reaction and on my m2zoom reaction is instant...
5-28 06:56
Use props
Cine_Dude
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41352 ft
United Kingdom

There seems to be a general problem with the latest update causing several issues.

I had a loss of control the other day despite signal being good and video feed continuing uninterrupted. I had to f-a-k-e an RC signal loss to get the drone to RTH and force a reconnect of the controller/drone. It was controllable after comms were re-established.

I have only seen this problem once so far.

I also have the problem with the RC2 taking ages to boot up, displaying blank screens for ages.

Other than that, so far the drone seems to fly pretty stable (within the meaning of the word with wind gusts). It's as I would expect it to behave, though yours is definitely exhibiting an oscillation due to a control problem.

5-28 13:03
Use props
MKmini4
lvl.3
Germany

Try the new FlyApp 1.13.4

Boots quickly again now. Also the N mode is now displayed correctly again.
5-28 15:10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_VIwJR8ELSWT8 Posted at 5-28 06:03
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=310193&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D915%26typeid%3D915

That is possible. It's better if we see the actual operation to understand further. Thank you very much.
5-29 02:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules