Is there any drone dealer in US has inspire 1 repair service?
5112 4 2015-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
howie121218
lvl.3

United States

As reading lots of negtive about dji repair, they charge us a lot, and would not telling in detail, it is terrible!

I got my inspire 1 just 1 day, one of the props jump out automatically when its in the air about 20 feet high, so one of the arm was broken, and the egg shell broken of the camera, but camera and all the moters and gimble are still fucntion.

I wonder if there's anyone knows any dealer has inspire 1 repair service, I would like to try, its better to send it back to DJI hear noting expect crazy bill without telling what they did for the repair.

Thanks a lot!
2015-2-21
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Maybe dronefly.com if they haven't started doing repairs yet for the inspire they probably will soon , never had a problem with them yet in three years Exellent knowledge service attitude and  always answer the phones , sales ,tech or customer service they do strive to make your  experience a good one  thier not far from DJIs location in California , I've purchased two phantoms and the inspire from dronefly and no problems whatsoever , do all my own maintaining and tear apart mods etc and haven't used thier service dept. but they do or did have one doing the usual fixes upgrades etc custom work .. You could try them .
2015-2-21
Use props
howie121218
lvl.3

United States

daver/m Posted at 2015-2-22 10:28
Maybe dronefly.com if they haven't started doing repairs yet for the inspire they probably will soon ...

Thank you for the information. I will contact them see if they can help me to repair
2015-2-21
Use props
ChadAustin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139731 ft
  • >>>
United States

uavdirect.com is an authorized dealer, too. I bought my inspire from there.
2015-2-23
Use props
jhogge
lvl.2

United States

If you need a repair your only option is to pack it up and ship it to DJI.

So long as you have no questions along the way, do not require responses to emails, can tolerate waiting on the phone for hours to be told to send your question in email (which does not get responded to) and can wait for weeks on end for any status updates, you will find this process to be just fine.

I love the product.

I really want to love the company but the customer service has been a nightmare full of anxiety for me.
2015-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules