DJI Avata v.s DJI Avata 2: What's the differenece?
7749 60 4-3 07:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 4-17 17:17
Wel the sndor hasgone in the right direction.

Could you please write that again, this time with less typos?

BTW I'm not trying to be grammar nazi, I actually don't understand.
4-18 07:44
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
Flight distance : 6870043 ft
  • >>>
United States

USER001 Posted at 4-18 07:44
Could you please write that again, this time with less typos?

BTW I'm not trying to be grammar nazi, I actually don't understand.

Sorry, I meant to say the sensor has gone in the right direction. The old sensor was too small. The newer one while it's not cinematic yet will give a much better image.
4-18 10:19
Use props
AvataX
New
  • >>>
United States

Wow I'm the only pilot who bought the Remote Controller 3 thinking you could fly Manual (Full Acro), and DJI failed to enable that? No rolls, no flips!!! What a scam. Even the first model FPV drone and Avata 1 has that full acro feature. This is beyond pathetic.
4-18 17:50
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

AvataX Posted at 4-18 17:50
Wow I'm the only pilot who bought the Remote Controller 3 thinking you could fly Manual (Full Acro), and DJI failed to enable that? No rolls, no flips!!! What a scam. Even the first model FPV drone and Avata 1 has that full acro feature. This is beyond pathetic.

I agree. I love the M mode and the flipping and rolling, and it was a shame to hear that you cannot do it on the FPV RC 3. Now I'll think twice before buying myself an FPV RC 3.
4-19 07:21
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 4-18 10:19
Sorry, I meant to say the sensor has gone in the right direction. The old sensor was too small. The newer one while it's not cinematic yet will give a much better image.

The old one was 1/1.7inch while this is 1/1.3inch. Lots of people say no difference but to me there is. I love Mavic 3 Pro footage. I think it looks good because of the 4/3inch sensor.
4-19 07:24
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
  • >>>
United States

USER001 Posted at 4-19 07:24
The old one was 1/1.7inch while this is 1/1.3inch. Lots of people say no difference but to me there is. I love Mavic 3 Pro footage. I think it looks good because of the 4/3inch sensor.

The bigger the better.
4-19 14:48
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 4-19 14:48
The bigger the better.

Of course!
4-20 03:13
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
  • >>>
United States

One day these porrtable drones may have full frame.
4-20 04:28
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 4-20 04:28
One day these porrtable drones may have full frame.

That would be approximately 1.42 inches. Currently the best we have is 1.33 inches on the Mavic 3 Pro.
4-20 04:41
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
  • >>>
United States

USER001 Posted at 4-20 04:41
That would be approximately 1.42 inches. Currently the best we have is 1.33 inches on the Mavic 3 Pro.

And it's pretty good but a full frame sensor would let even more light in. You would need a wider lense for the lack of crop factor. Less noise. It's not that much more weight.
4-20 04:49
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 4-20 04:49
And it's pretty good but a full frame sensor would let even more light in. You would need a wider lense for the lack of crop factor. Less noise. It's not that much more weight.

I saw some articles and videos saying that the Mavic 4 Pro Cine will have a full frame sensor but the Mavic 4 Pro will the current 4/3 inch sensor. What do you think about this?
4-20 04:56
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
  • >>>
United States

USER001 Posted at 4-20 04:56
I saw some articles and videos saying that the Mavic 4 Pro Cine will have a full frame sensor but the Mavic 4 Pro will the current 4/3 inch sensor. What do you think about this?

That would be great but the 3 Cine is out of my price range for what I shoot. Most of my media goes on the interentso you really cant see a difference. I am not an apple user. It's a step in the right direction.
4-20 06:13
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 4-20 06:13
That would be great but the 3 Cine is out of my price range for what I shoot. Most of my media goes on the interentso you really cant see a difference. I am not an apple user. It's a step in the right direction.

Oh. Well I am a Mac user, but I guess Apple ProRes isn't worth paying an extra £2,000 for. To the naked eye there will not be much difference between 1.33 inch and 1.42 inch sensor, but it smells good to have full frame.
4-20 06:25
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
  • >>>
United States

USER001 Posted at 4-20 06:25
Oh. Well I am a Mac user, but I guess Apple ProRes isn't worth paying an extra £2,000 for. To the naked eye there will not be much difference between 1.33 inch and 1.42 inch sensor, but it smells good to have full frame.

It's great for cinema and commercial shoots but the end user on the internet will only see a brighter picture.
4-20 08:40
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 4-20 08:40
It's great for cinema and commercial shoots but the end user on the internet will only see a brighter picture.

That is completely correct. It is slightly better for post production and editing the video or photo after the fact, but mostly it makes little to no difference. And with the regular one, the non-cine version, you can just make the picture a bit brighter in the editing room, and you can fool people that it was taken on the Cine model, because there will be practically no difference.
4-20 08:47
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
  • >>>
United States

USER001 Posted at 4-20 08:47
That is completely correct. It is slightly better for post production and editing the video or photo after the fact, but mostly it makes little to no difference. And with the regular one, the non-cine version, you can just make the picture a bit brighter in the editing room, and you can fool people that it was taken on the Cine model, because there will be practically no difference.

They don't make you a better photographer. You can fly with a mini 2 SE and get great photos.But we all need a reason to buy the new drone.
4-20 09:10
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 4-20 09:10
They don't make you a better photographer. You can fly with a mini 2 SE and get great photos.But we all need a reason to buy the new drone.

For me the reason to upgrade to the Mini 4 Pro from my Mavic Mini was because it has omnidirectional obstacle avoidance, and I will never crash it but in reality it was because it has 4K instead of 2.7K.
4-21 01:02
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
  • >>>
United States

USER001 Posted at 4-21 01:02
For me the reason to upgrade to the Mini 4 Pro from my Mavic Mini was because it has omnidirectional obstacle avoidance, and I will never crash it but in reality it was because it has 4K instead of 2.7K.

There are a few influencers that managed to crash it on waypoints. Remember the sensors don't see wires and twigs. I always shoot in 4K.
4-21 05:12
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 4-21 05:12
There are a few influencers that managed to crash it on waypoints. Remember the sensors don't see wires and twigs. I always shoot in 4K.

I also like to shoot in 4K 60fps even though I know 1080p 30fps is good enough. Oh yeah, those sensors don't work well with leafless trees.
4-21 09:42
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
  • >>>
United States

USER001 Posted at 4-21 09:42
I also like to shoot in 4K 60fps even though I know 1080p 30fps is good enough. Oh yeah, those sensors don't work well with leafless trees.

That's correct.
4-21 12:30
Use props
Guann
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101112 ft
Netherlands

AvataX Posted at 4-18 17:50
Wow I'm the only pilot who bought the Remote Controller 3 thinking you could fly Manual (Full Acro), and DJI failed to enable that? No rolls, no flips!!! What a scam. Even the first model FPV drone and Avata 1 has that full acro feature. This is beyond pathetic.

It’s not enabled to prevent beginners from switching to M on accident while flying. You have to enable it in the settings. You should really do your own research before posting a comment like this.
5-26 01:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules