o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

Dear DJI Forum Users,

2024/04/22 Update:

Thank you for your interest and feedback on our level adjustments. We realised it was causing a bad experience for our regular users, so we have redesigned the new level range. In addition, our new title, Core User of DJI, is an experiment to thank those users who have made great support for DJI products, the bar for obtaining this title is to certify five or more drones in our forum, and the user will be rewarded with this title and exclusive icon, as well as 5,400 forum points, if the user who meets the conditions have not been rewarded, you can send a private message to DJI Panda and we will manually issue the reward to you. And if the user does not want this exclusive title, please also send a private message to Panda and we will restore your previous traditional level title.

Group
Icon
Reward
Condition
Core User of DJI
Pasted Graphic 1.jpg
5400 points
5 or more certified drones

We understand that many of you have recently received notifications regarding changes to the forum's level, including adjustments to the point ranges. We want to assure you that, at this point, these modifications will not significantly affect the permissions associated with each level.

Pasted Graphic.png

Regarding the recent changes in point requirements for new users, we must address the ongoing issue of fraudulent and spammy posts that have plagued the DJI forum. As a global community, we encounter challenges in standardizing the definition of spam and harassment due to varying policies and regulations worldwide. To mitigate the impact of these issues and to prevent abuse of the forum, we have temporarily adjusted the posting thresholds for new users.

However, we must emphasize that we warmly welcome all new users to participate in the community by sharing their work, product experiences, and any challenges they may encounter. To facilitate this, we have implemented a quick posting scheme for new users:

Activity Points
Verify your email 10
Set a user avatar 5
Daily login * 3 days 15
Reply to a thread * 5 threads 10

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain the integrity and quality of our forum community. Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,
DJI Forum Team

4-9 01:58
Use props
DJI-MCRETRIX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 251880 ft
  • >>>
Germany

thanks for the information, i had problems yesterday and i didnt find anything about it.
4-9 02:15
Use props
JustAFlyGuy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi Panda.
This is @Montfrooij from an old test account I made long ago. I can't log in anymore on my regular (Montfrooij) account. Probably because of this change (that is my assumption).
This is the message I'm getting, but I do still see the notification dot, so at some point the forum software decides to serve me this message.

Could you check what is going on?

Thanks in advance.
4-9 03:16
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pretty stupid that those who held the top titles got knocked back. These accounts are helpful to guide new people on the top contributors and those who can 'potentially' be trusted over others, given they've garnered so many points over the years without a ban.

To stop spam, just make the lower level point ranges higher and leave the rest alone. What's with such a huge jump in points for the top levels?

Also, why not give significant points to people who have a registered DJI Product on their account? Surely this would make total sense that a person who registers their product has some increase in authority if they're new. Why let someone post a thread if they don't have a registered DJI product??

Oh and.. and... maybe fix the forum whilst you're at it. It's buggy as hell. Just took me three refreshes to edit this post.

4-9 03:31
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
China

JustAFlyGuy Posted at 4-9 03:16
Hi Panda.
This is @Montfrooij from an old test account I made long ago. I can't log in anymore on my regular (Montfrooij) account. Probably because of this change (that is my assumption).
This is the message I'm getting, but I do still see the notification dot, so at some point the forum software decides to serve me this message.

Hi Montfrooij, the problem should be fixed now, may you please try to re-login your account?
4-9 04:13
Use props
JustAFlyGuy
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Panda Posted at 4-9 04:13
Hi Montfrooij, the problem should be fixed now, may you please try to re-login your account?

Thanks!
Worked
4-9 04:19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, it works now. Thanks!
4-9 04:36
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ah thanks Panda,  that explains why I couldnt log in either with the ban message.   Question is though if this happens again how do we contact you to tell you theres an issue?
4-9 04:49
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
China

CloudVisual Posted at 4-9 03:31
Pretty stupid that those who held the top titles got knocked back. These accounts are helpful to guide new people on the top contributors and those who can 'potentially' be trusted over others, given they've garnered so many points over the years without a ban.

To stop spam, just make the lower level point ranges higher and leave the rest alone. What's with such a huge jump in points for the top levels?

Hi CloudVisual, thanks for your suggestion, we are planning to provide more point-obtaining ways to help forum users upgrade their levels more easily, so we adjust the level ranges at this point. Besides, after reviewing your account, we do appreciate your contributions to our forum and those DJI products you have, we have decided to reward you with some points and give you a special title. These should be reflected on your accounts within two days.
4-9 04:56
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
China

DAFlys Posted at 4-9 04:49
Ah thanks Panda,  that explains why I couldnt log in either with the ban message.   Question is though if this happens again how do we contact you to tell you theres an issue?

Hi DAFlys, if this happens again, please send a message to forum@dji.com
4-9 04:59
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Panda Posted at 4-9 04:59
Hi DAFlys, if this happens again, please send a message to

Thanks DJI Panda,  Ive saved that email address
4-9 05:01
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Reference the rank demotions. Why have I been removed from that of Cptain when I have accrued 9503 points? edit:- Just noticedit is >50,000 points required. Oh well! not to worry, unless I end up on 'jankers'.
4-9 07:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI-MCRETRIX Posted at 4-9 02:15
thanks for the information, i had problems yesterday and i didnt find anything about it.

You're welcome, DJI-MCRETRIX. Are you still experiencing an issue? If yes, please DM it to us if you still can't post a thread yet.
4-9 07:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

g

Montfrooij Posted at 4-9 04:36

Great to know that you were able to login now, Montfrooij. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
4-9 07:50
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-9 07:50
Great to know that you were able to loin now, Montfrooij. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Yeah, happy it works again, thanks!
4-9 07:52
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20369816 ft
United States

Holy  wow. I went from first officer to Newbie in a blink of a eye that now is a serious drastic, demotion considering i never spammed anyone EVER! That really sucks for me
oh well "say la vie"
4-9 12:02
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567815 ft
United Kingdom

Captain last week second officer this it would be easier to become a real airline pilot in less time and effort than it would take on this forum.it’s taken over a year to score 10,000 points now you want me to spend another 4 years commenting to get back to captain,I don’t think I’ve got enough time left I’m retired.Ha ha I feel like I’ve gone from company director to floor sweeper
4-9 13:16
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20369816 ft
United States

Codgerzh2 Posted at 4-9 13:16
Captain last week second officer this it would be easier to become a real airline pilot in less time and effort than it would take on this forum.it’s taken over a year to score 10,000 points now you want me to spend another 4 years commenting to get back to captain,I don’t think I’ve got enough time left I’m retired.Ha ha I feel like I’ve gone from company director to floor sweeper

well if DJI was trying to cut down on frivolous post . this will surely do the opposite  only because now people are going to post a whole lot of  useless filler crap to try get their points back.  what a shame I'm better off at the mavic pilots forum i guess.
As they say its thier ball, so they get to make the rules to the game.
4-9 15:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Montfrooij Posted at 4-9 07:52
Yeah, happy it works again, thanks!

You're most welcome, Montfrooij! Have a nice day.
4-9 23:39
Use props
KokoFresha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3924826 ft
Bulgaria

The new strategy will increase the number of users who will post when they have a problem. For those who offer help, it will be less attractive to participate in the forum. Totally stupid decision.
4-10 03:05
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

How does one attain the rank of Admiral?  
4-10 07:41
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567815 ft
United Kingdom

TonyPHX Posted at 4-10 07:41
How does one attain the rank of Admiral?

You have to learn to sail them Ukrainian drone boats only one way you don’t want it to return home
4-10 08:59
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 4-9 04:36

4-10 10:32
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

second officer now lol
4-10 10:34
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DEUCEDOG Posted at 4-10 10:34
second officer now  lol

Just keep posting and you'll get there
4-10 10:50
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-9 23:39
You're most welcome, Montfrooij! Have a nice day.

You too
4-10 10:54
Use props
Droffarc
First Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Now I regret giving all those points away. Oh well - does not mean much to me anyway. I just post to share.
4-10 11:14
Use props
MichaelUbuntu64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1689961 ft
Germany

Hi all,
today i was surprised that i stepped down from first officer to lvl 4.
And then i searched for this thread.
Before i got no announcement that this will happened. I am surprised about this way to implement new rankings.
But you have a rule:
Daily login * 3 days
and i think this you do not implement in the new pointresults.
i am sure with that i will have more points and then i will be back minimum level second officer ;)
Can you verify if the actual points really affected to the new rules ?

Greetings
Michael
4-10 15:32
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
China

MichaelUbuntu64 Posted at 4-10 15:32
Hi all,
today i was surprised that i stepped down from first officer to lvl 4.
And then i searched for this thread.

Hi MichaelUbuntu64,
Thank you for your attention. You can interpret the second table as a new user guide. The daily logins multiplied by 3 in the table are meant to tell new users that logging in for three days will earn them a total of 15 points, not that logging in three times will be rewarded with an additional 15 points, and the next line, commenting five times, means the same thing.

In addition, Forum will introduce a series of rules for getting extra points shortly, please pay attention to the official announcement.
4-10 23:01
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
China

yogi053 Posted at 4-9 07:29
Reference the rank demotions. Why have I been removed from that of Cptain when I have accrued 9503 points? edit:- Just noticedit is >50,000 points required. Oh well! not to worry, unless I end up on 'jankers'.

Hi yogi053,

Thank you for your reply. We are concerned about the negative feedback from users regarding the new grade ranges and are evaluating the possibility of optimising the range of points between the levels.

Besides, Forum will introduce a series of rules for getting extra points shortly, please pay attention to the official announcement.
4-10 23:06
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
China

Codgerzh2 Posted at 4-9 13:16
Captain last week second officer this it would be easier to become a real airline pilot in less time and effort than it would take on this forum.it’s taken over a year to score 10,000 points now you want me to spend another 4 years commenting to get back to captain,I don’t think I’ve got enough time left I’m retired.Ha ha I feel like I’ve gone from company director to floor sweeper

Hi Coderzh2,

Thank you for being so concerned. We have noticed negative feedback from users regarding the new grade ranges and are evaluating the possibility of optimising the range of points between the levels.

Besides, Forum will introduce a series of rules for getting extra points shortly, please pay attention to the official announcement.
4-10 23:08
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

DJI Panda Posted at 4-10 23:08
Hi Coderzh2,

Thank you for being so concerned. We have noticed negative feedback from users regarding the new grade ranges and are evaluating the possibility of optimising the range of points between the levels.

Why don't you get rid of the rank all together...

It would improve the quality of the post by 100% in an instant...
4-11 01:13
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Buy an Aircraft Carrier.
4-11 01:44
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 4-11 01:44
Buy an Aircraft Carrier.

Good one Yogi.  
4-11 04:36
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I can't believe that I went from 1st officer to level 4 in one night.  This really sucks, I see what it takes to get back up to 1st officer again and it is a goal that looks like it will take forever to get to.  I really don't think that it is fair that you did this.  I understand you are trying to weed out the bad, but to punish the rest of us is not the way to do it.
4-11 16:11
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28641640 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely an interesting way to curb fraud/spam posts and users. My guess is that the admins are handcuffed by aging forum software. Back in November of last year I sent Tony a message regarding my funky product badges and he told me that it should be fixed within one week. They are still incorrect to this day.

I think they are quite useful as it gives others an idea that you own a product and may be able to offer help or opinions regarding said product. Onward and upward and I look forward to what the forums offer going forward.

One quick question; Am I supposed to be able to see everyone's IP addresses under their country of origin?  I'M KIDDING, I'M KIDDING!

Have a great weekend everyone!
4-12 13:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KLRSKIR Posted at 4-12 13:08
Definitely an interesting way to curb fraud/spam posts and users. My guess is that the admins are handcuffed by aging forum software. Back in November of last year I sent Tony a message regarding my funky product badges and he told me that it should be fixed within one week. They are still incorrect to this day.

I think they are quite useful as it gives others an idea that you own a product and may be able to offer help or opinions regarding said product. Onward and upward and I look forward to what the forums offer going forward.

Hello, KLRSKIR. I'm sorry to find out this is not fixed yet. I have sent you a DM. Thank you for your patience.
4-12 22:14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Panda,

What's the new status of "Core user of DJI"?   Im not seeing that one in your table?

Here's an example from @DowntownRDB

Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 08.59.34.png
4-13 00:02
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buy an underwater drone
4-13 03:34
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What are the criteria for advancement to "Core user of DJI" ?
4-13 03:37
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules