356 13 4-24 15:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RonSRQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87776 ft
  • >>>
United States

[size=15.008px]I’m a new Mini 4 Pro owner, although have been a drone pilot for many years. I’ve created some master shots with my drone and able to view them on my RC2 controller. I’ve viewed the various templates on my controller with my master shots but trying to save them on my mobile device. There appears no way to download a video using a template, to my mobile device. When I use Quick Transfer to view on my mobile device using DJI Fly, I hit Master Shots, and the instructions are to download the video, which I do. The entire master shots video will appear in my photo library but no way to access the templates. What am I doing wrong. ?

4-24 15:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. When doing a QuickTransfer mode on your mobile device, you must select or download the MASTERSHOTS video to your mobile device to access the templates. First, perform the QuickTransfer mode then select the Mastershot video file and download it to your mobile device (you will notice the mastershots video file as it indicates an icon with a "star" beside the video duration). Select "Create Mastershots" then download the full version of the video, select a template you want to use then export the Mastershots, please note that the newly created Mastershots video file is located on the local album of your mobile device. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Lastly, please make sure that your mobile device is using the latest DJI Fly app version, please download the APP using the link below. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
4-24 19:06
Use props
RonSRQ
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for your quick response.  I finally got it to work, but I noticed that all of the templates are not on the mobile device, just several of them.  Is that normal?
Specifically, aside from the original, the templates that appear are:
  • Back In Time
  • Springtime
  • Islander
  • Keys
  • Japan Style
  • Cyber
  • Urban

None of the other templates that appear on the RC screen are on the mobile device.  I've also noticed that if download Mastershots to DJI Fly on my iPad, none of the templates appears.

Will that be fixed in a future DJI Fly update?  My version is 1.13.1 (852) which I believe to be the latest.

4-25 13:51
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RonSRQ Posted at 4-25 13:51
Thanks for your quick response.  I finally got it to work, but I noticed that all of the templates are not on the mobile device, just several of them.  Is that normal?
Specifically, aside from the original, the templates that appear are:

Thank you for your response. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue. Regarding the templates, this might be due to an interruption in shooting which causes MasterShots to function only for a relatively short period of time. It is normal. It is recommended to ensure that the shooting process using MasterShots is complete while ensuring flight safety then check if the issue persists. At this time, there will be diverse templates available. If the issue persists, kindly please reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted.
4-26 20:14
Use props
RonSRQ
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-26 20:14
Thank you for your response. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue. Regarding the templates, this might be due to an interruption in shooting which causes MasterShots to function only for a relatively short period of time. It is normal. It is recommended to ensure that the shooting process using MasterShots is complete while ensuring flight safety then check if the issue persists. At this time, there will be diverse templates available. If the issue persists, kindly please reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted.

I've followed all of your suggestions.  Deleted the DJI Fly app and reinstalled.  Then did a Quick Transfer to my mobile device of a MasterShots video.
On the mobile device, there are only the eight templates which I listed in the previous response.  When looking at the same MasterShots video on the RC screen, the templates missing are:

• Adventure
  • Daybreak
  • Frontier
  • Drone
  • Time Warp
  • Vibes
  • Pixeluted
  • Seabreeze
  • Beach
  • Vacation
  • 16mm
  • Sunshine
  • Explore
  • Journey
  • Bass Mix

So out of 23 templates that show on the RC screen, only 8 come over to the mobile device.  Will that be fixed soon?
4-27 13:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RonSRQ Posted at 4-27 13:08
I've followed all of your suggestions.  Deleted the DJI Fly app and reinstalled.  Then did a Quick Transfer to my mobile device of a MasterShots video.
On the mobile device, there are only the eight templates which I listed in the previous response.  When looking at the same MasterShots video on the RC screen, the templates missing are:

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. We may need to coordinate this to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. I appreciate your patience.
4-29 02:27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RonSRQ Posted at 4-27 13:08
On the mobile device, there are only the eight templates which I listed in the previous response.  When looking at the same MasterShots video on the RC screen, the templates missing are:

We have confirmed with our engineers that the number of templates may vary between different mobile phone systems and APP versions. May I ask if the app versions of your DJI RC 2 and iPhone 15 Pro Max are both 1.13.1?
4-29 02:42
Use props
RonSRQ
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-29 02:42
We have confirmed with our engineers that the number of templates may vary between different mobile phone systems and APP versions. May I ask if the app versions of your DJI RC 2 and iPhone 15 Pro Max are both 1.13.1?

My DJI RC2 version is 1.13.0(1120dpad).  On my iPhone 15 Pro max it 1.13.2(B61)
4-29 05:00
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RonSRQ Posted at 4-29 05:00
My DJI RC2 version is 1.13.0(1120dpad).  On my iPhone 15 Pro max it 1.13.2(B61)

Thanks, it is recommended that you to ensure that the shooting process using MasterShots is complete. At this time, there will be diverse templates available.
If it still cannot be solved, please provide a screen recording of the entire process of the DJI RC 2 MasterShots , and export the original video from the aircraft for us to analyze.
4-30 05:14
Use props
RonSRQ
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-30 05:14
Thanks, it is recommended that you to ensure that the shooting process using MasterShots is complete. At this time, there will be diverse templates available.
If it still cannot be solved, please provide a screen recording of the entire process of the DJI RC 2 MasterShots , and export the original video from the aircraft for us to analyze.

Original video attached, as well as screen recording.  Also attaching screenshots from my iPhone of Mastershot templates available after Quicktransfer from aircraft to DJI Fly on iPhone.

Screenshot from iPhone showing available templates

5-1 10:54
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RonSRQ Posted at 5-1 10:54
https://cdn.djivideos.com/video_play/c463414a-e4cc-44a4-87e9-7c93be3dfaechttps://cdn.djivideos.com/video_play/f8065993-9521-4000-b7ca-8bc16c82cd08
Original video attached, as well as screen recording.  Also attaching screenshots from my iPhone of Mastershot templates available after Quicktransfer from aircraft to DJI Fly on iPhone.

Could you please upload the original footage to Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the download link here?
5-2 01:02
Use props
RonSRQ
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-2 01:02
Could you please upload the original footage to Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the download link here?

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... Y-u-rsk?usp=sharing
5-2 07:48
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RonSRQ Posted at 5-2 07:48
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1drcXgo8W4GYEWo0Fmg0sAD5h8Y-u-rsk?usp=sharing

Hi, there.Thank you for the video you provided. We will further verify it with our engineers and notify you as soon as possible.
5-2 23:10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RonSRQ Posted at 5-2 07:48
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1drcXgo8W4GYEWo0Fmg0sAD5h8Y-u-rsk?usp=sharing

Hello. We will report this issue to our engineers for subsequent optimization. Please pay attention to DJI FLY version updates.
5-6 06:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules