Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlSo-Fotografie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 545820 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,
My videofiles are showing wrong timestamps on my pc (win10).
These files are also incorrectly named. DJI_202404 27(Day) 0943(Time) 00_0034
The screenshot below says i recorded these yesterday between 09:00 and 10:00 am (27.04.2024).
But thats wrong. I took this footage today around 1:00 p.m (28.04.2024).
A incorrect time synchronization, i quess.

Is there a timeoption in the avata 2 i can adjust?
I didnt find anything.
Screenshot 2024-04-28 200643.jpg
4-28 10:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AlSo-Fotografie. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted.
4-30 05:57
Use props
blueline308
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85951 ft

United States

I have experienced the same as the OP
5-1 04:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI, AlSo-Fotografie. Thank you for patiently waiting. Here's the update from our relevant team: Preliminary judgment is that there is a date/time error in the Goggles. Please try to correct/calibrate the date/time. The method to calibrate is to connect the Goggles and the mobile phone through the data cable, and open DJI FLY when the mobile phone is connected to the network, thereby calibrating the time information in the Goggles. If the issue persists, please let us know.
5-1 07:44
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

blueline308 Posted at 5-1 04:55
I have experienced the same as the OP

Hi, blueline308. We're sorry to know that you are having the same issue. Please refer to the recommended troubleshooting steps from my post above.
5-1 07:49
Use props
AlSo-Fotografie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 545820 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-1 07:44
HI, AlSo-Fotografie. Thank you for patiently waiting. Here's the update from our relevant team: Preliminary judgment is that there is a date/time error in the Goggles. Please try to correct/calibrate the date/time. The method to calibrate is to connect the Goggles and the mobile phone through the data cable, and open DJI FLY when the mobile phone is connected to the network, thereby calibrating the time information in the Goggles. If the issue persists, please let us know.

Hi Gamora,

Thats the solution. It works perfectly.
Thanks for the help.
5-1 09:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AlSo-Fotografie Posted at 5-1 09:03
Hi Gamora,

Thats the solution. It works perfectly.

You're most welcome, AlSo-Fotografie. Glad to know that it is working now. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
5-2 21:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules