DJI FPV Goggles V2
194 7 4-29 09:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0fV5ishoszCi
lvl.1
United States

I am planning on purchasing the Avata 2 drone only but am not sure if it is planned to be compatible with the Goggles V2 that I got with my DJI FPV. Is there any information on this? I have a planned shoot May 28th that I would like the Avata 2 for.
4-29 09:38
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 959892 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Nope, only Goggles 2 and Integra will be made compatible with Avata 2.
4-29 10:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_0fV5ishoszCi. Thank you for reaching out. We currently don't have information if the DJI FPV Goggles V2 will be compatible with the Avata 2. The possible Goggles that might be compatible are the ones released later than the DJI FPV Goggles V2 which are DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2.
4-29 20:03
Use props
djiuser_0fV5ishoszCi
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 20:03
Hi, djiuser_0fV5ishoszCi. Thank you for reaching out. We currently don't have information if the DJI FPV Goggles V2 will be compatible with the Avata 2. The possible Goggles that might be compatible are the ones released later than the DJI FPV Goggles V2 which are DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2.

Any estimation by the company as to the release date of the update that might confirm the compatibility with the other goggles? Hoping to not need a seperate pair of goggles for both drones, so If I need I will be getting the Integra but will still wait until that update is out.
4-30 06:19
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_0fV5ishoszCi Posted at 4-30 06:19
Any estimation by the company as to the release date of the update that might confirm the compatibility with the other goggles? Hoping to not need a seperate pair of goggles for both drones, so If I need I will be getting the Integra but will still wait until that update is out.

You never know how far back they go when updating goggles so it might be possible v2 is included.  I once saw something about Goggles v3 so it might be later than sooner before the older Goggles get the update.  I would go with Integra anyway since (for me) they are better than v2.  Are you planning to get the Avata 2 drone only...is that why you seek the v2 update?
4-30 07:19
Use props
John Seal
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-30 07:19
You never know how far back they go when updating goggles so it might be possible v2 is included.  I once saw something about Goggles v3 so it might be later than sooner before the older Goggles get the update.  I would go with Integra anyway since (for me) they are better than v2.  Are you planning to get the Avata 2 drone only...is that why you seek the v2 update?

Yeah I have a couple shoots planned in the next month or two that would be better to shoot with the avata 2 so basically just looking at what I will need to do and if the update would even be out by the middle of may for me to shoot anyways
4-30 10:56
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 959892 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

John Seal Posted at 4-30 10:56
Yeah I have a couple shoots planned in the next month or two that would be better to shoot with the avata 2 so basically just looking at what I will need to do and if the update would even be out by the middle of may for me to shoot anyways

It's impossible to plan around DJI releases. Remember O3 Air Unit? Was supposed to launch 3 weeks after Avata 1 launched. Ended up being months later.
4-30 11:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_0fV5ishoszCi Posted at 4-30 06:19

Regretfully, we don't have information yet about the release date but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
5-1 07:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules