Easy Acro and HorizonSteady
154 2 4-29 11:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jako Bergson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1569652 ft
Estonia

I tried Easy Acro with HorizonSteady - and it's a joke - HorizonSteady will nullify 360° left/right Roll... camera is just jerking a little, video not rolling at all.
Instead I suggest DJI not to roll drone at all but just footage!

And HorizonSteady will ruin also 360° front/back flip - when drone is upside down position, footage is not :-(

It's quite eazy to fix with firmware. Why to allow Easy Acro with HorizonSteady if it's not working??

Also I suggest to add at least One-Push 180° Drift to Mini 4 Pro and Air 3 when using Goggles. They have obstacle avoidance.

And why I cannot use cruise control with Mini 4 Pro and Air 3 when using Goggles with RC2 or RC-N2?? Please add it!
4-29 11:28
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 959892 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

I mean, just use normal RockSteady? Can't have your cake and eat it too... Or just record with EIS off in Wide FOV, then stabilise with Gyroflow, you can achieve your desired effect with horizon locking only up to certain angle.
4-29 12:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for the suggestion. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.
5-1 01:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules