184 7 4-29 21:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

I just received this Custom DJI Goggles 3 Prescription Lenses by HONSVR base on my corrective prescription.
Custom DJI Goggles 3 Prescription Lenses by HONSVR: https://tinyurl.com/37eezd57

Description
All lenses include one year warranty and shipping insurance.

The package includes a pair of prescription lenses with premium coatings for DJI goggles 3 (High Index lenses included), a storage case, and a premium microfiber cleaning cloth.

Note: *The lens adapters that come with the DJI goggles 3 are not included. You can find the adapters in the DJI package. These lenses are not compatible with DJI Integra or DJI Goggles 2. If you need lenses for other DJI Goggles  please check this link: https://tinyurl.com/5bucc5mk

4-29 21:42
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14237874 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing - key info here, appreciate it
4-30 11:25
Use props
Dirty Bird
First Officer
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like a pretty good solution for those who want custom lenses or who require astigmatism correction.
4-30 15:32
Use props
Geektechnica
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1966558 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got mine yesterday as well.  Night and day difference, got my goggles as close as I could with the diopter, but due to astigmatism it was still a blurry double-vision mess.  Now its crystal clear.  Did have to install the forehead spacer to keep my eyelashes off the lenses, but that was easy enough.
4-30 18:48
Use props
a1962
lvl.1

United States

What do they mean about the adapter is included with the goggles? I don’t see a separate adapter — is that the screw on lens labeled -2.0?
5-14 06:52
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 959892 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

a1962 Posted at 5-14 06:52
What do they mean about the adapter is included with the goggles? I don’t see a separate adapter — is that the screw on lens labeled -2.0?

Yes, you can push the lenses out of those adapters, and insert your custom ones.
5-14 09:52
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So far I don't need them, but thanks for sharing!
5-15 20:28
Use props
a1962
lvl.1

United States

fichek Posted at 5-14 09:52
Yes, you can push the lenses out of those adapters, and insert your custom ones.

Thank you!
yesterday 12:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules