can I transmit video from DJI Goggles 3 to DJI Goggles 2 ?
209 5 4-30 13:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

I would like to know if it is possible to put Goggles 3 in Pilot mode and transmit a video feed to Goggles 2 as you can do with Googles 2 and  Goggles V2. If anyone can answer it will be appreciated.
4-30 13:42
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 959892 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Not at the moment, only Goggles 3 to Goggles 3. Might be available once Goggles 2 and Integra get support for Avata 2, but I wouldn't bet on it because I have a feeling Avata 2 will be doing O3 with old goggles and controllers.
4-30 13:51
Use props
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

fichek Posted at 4-30 13:51
Not at the moment, only Goggles 3 to Goggles 3. Might be available once Goggles 2 and Integra get support for Avata 2, but I wouldn't bet on it because I have a feeling Avata 2 will be doing O3 with old goggles and controllers.

Thank you for the fast reply. I wouldn't either. I think it will be a long wait for that to happen.
4-30 14:02
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. I will keep you posted.
5-2 19:51
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for patiently waiting. The DJI goggles 2 is currently not supported as spectator glasses for DJI Goggles 3. We appreciate your understanding and support.
5-4 20:51
Use props
George Voicu
lvl.2

United States

I understand. DJI is doing this all the time. Pushing people to buy the new goggles or others components and after the sale slow down they make the changes and change the compatibility. This is the way they make money screwing it's customers which already spend money on theyr products just to find out they can use the old stuff as a door stopper. Now don't try to make excuses and tell me because the new O4 protocol can not be compatible with O3 because I don't believe that one second. It is pure marketing and evil.
5-5 08:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules