187 5 4-30 15:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi there.

It seems my Android can't have the DJI Fly App.
It's a Redmi 7 from Xiaomi and it doesn't show on the phone compatibility list:

Android V 1.13.0

Requires Android 7.0 or above.

Compatible with: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy A54, Samsung Galaxy A53,  HUAWEI Mate 60 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro, HUAWEI P60 Pro, HUAWEI P50 Pro, Xiaomi 13 Ultra, Xiaomi 12 Ultra, Xiaomi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi MIX 4, Xiaomi POCO X5 Pro, Redmi Note 12 Pro, Redmi Note 11 Pro, Redmi K60 Pro, Redmi 12C, HUAWEI nova11 Pro, Honor 90 Pro, OPPO Reno 10 Pro, VIVO X100 Pro, VIVO S17 Pro, VIVO Y78+, iQOO neo8,  OnePlus Nord CE 3, Pixel 8 Pro

I have the DJI Store App only and I can't find the Fly App when I'm searching the playstore.
I'm not buying a new phone just for that, I guess I must use the Dji Assistant 2...
Any tutorial about how to activate the AV2 with it?
EDIT: Upgrade and Activation done with Care Refresh too.

So, I'm good to go!

4-30 15:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. May we know what happens when you install the DJI Fly app on your phone? Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. Thank you.
4-30 19:25
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 19:25
Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. May we know what happens when you install the DJI Fly app on your phone? Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. Thank you.

Hi,

The problem is I can't install the app on my android phone!
The play store doesn't even show the app to be installed, only the DJI STORE APP which I already got.
I used the DJI Assistant 2 on my PC to update goggles, MC and drone.
And now the flight is restricted as you can read my other post.
I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

I need an alternative to update the flysafe database and bind my phone number.

Please help!
5-1 03:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SnowSkier Pilot Posted at 5-1 03:56
Hi,

The problem is I can't install the app on my android phone!

Hi there. Thank you for the update. The DJI Fly will not be able to be downloaded from Google Play. Please download it from the download page on DJI’s official website at https://www.dji.com/id/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. It has not yet been determined when the apps will be downloadable again from Google Play. If there are any further updates, we will promptly send out a notification. Thank you.
5-3 21:55
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 5-3 21:55
Hi there. Thank you for the update. The DJI Fly will not be able to be downloaded from Google Play. Please download it from the download page on DJI’s official website at https://www.dji.com/id/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. It has not yet been determined when the apps will be downloadable again from Google Play. If there are any further updates, we will promptly send out a notification. Thank you.

Thank You.

I already did and it's working fine till now.
I have updated the flysafe database already and I'm good to go.
5-4 03:42
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SnowSkier Pilot Posted at 5-4 03:42
Thank You.

I already did and it's working fine till now.

Awesome. I'm glad to know it's already resolved. Please let us know if ever you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
5-4 03:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules