177 10 5-2 08:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans61b8d023
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329347 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have 3 DJI FPV batteries and the fly more combo and because of a crash of the drone the batteries where not used for a while
now no lights are burning on the batteries and if i put them in the charging hub a red light goes on
is there a way to save these batteries?
its 450 euro worth of batteries
i already have to replace parts on my drone and can not pay the new batteries also.

5-2 08:57
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 959892 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

When not used for a long time, DJI batteries will go into hibernation and need a full charge to re-activate. Maybe that's what's going on? There's a mention of it somewhere in the user manual.
5-2 10:41
Use props
fans61b8d023
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

On the charging hub a green light blinks short and then a red one comes on and stays on
5-2 11:10
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans61b8d023 Posted at 5-2 11:10
On the charging hub a green light blinks short and then a red one comes on and stays on

Instead of using the charging hub, take the hub off the connector and use that connector to plug in directly to the battery (one at a time) and try leave it for awhile.
5-2 14:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans61b8d023. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, are you seeing solid red from the charging hub? If you do, it could be a power supply or battery error. Please unplug and plug the batteries or charger to resume charging. If the issue persists, we recommend that you use the charger to charge the battery for one minute to wake it up.
5-2 18:52
Use props
OllieVA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 594993 ft
Australia

fichek Posted at 5-2 10:41
When not used for a long time, DJI batteries will go into hibernation and need a full charge to re-activate. Maybe that's what's going on? There's a mention of it somewhere in the user manual.

oh good to know
5-2 21:03
Use props
fans61b8d023
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-2 18:52
Hi, fans61b8d023. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, are you seeing solid red from the charging hub? If you do, it could be a power supply or battery error. Please unplug and plug the batteries or charger to resume charging. If the issue persists, we recommend that you use the charger to charge the battery for one minute to wake it up.

they been on the hub for 1 night and still nothing,
then i put on the direct charger for 4 hours and nothing
now they are back on the hub again but the hub light is still solid red
5-3 03:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans61b8d023 Posted at 5-3 03:48
they been on the hub for 1 night and still nothing,
then i put on the direct charger for 4 hours and nothing
now they are back on the hub again but the hub light is still solid red

Thanks for the reply. Still no lights when you try to turn them on? How long have they been in the storage?
5-6 07:34
Use props
askoens
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 07:34
Thanks for the reply. Still no lights when you try to turn them on? How long have they been in the storage?

they have been not used for 1 year

5-6 07:45
Use props
askoens
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Does DJI have a way to revive them, because nothing seems to help and if i have to buy 3 new batteries it wil cost me a fortune.
5-7 01:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

askoens Posted at 5-6 07:45
they have been not used for 1 year

Thank you for the update. Regretfully, it seems that the batteries are faulty. It is suggested to consider having them replaced or sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). Thank you for your kind understanding.
5-9 02:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules