DJI Remote Refuses to Connect
152 6 5-2 10:33
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf006a21c
lvl.1

United States

I have updated everything through the Computer app but the remote which worked at first refuses to connect.

Also the goggles refuse to get past 60% when updating even thought they are on the correct firmware. Update Failed (1-2-6) 0x026e34. This was all working at some point now the remote refuses to pair.
5-2 10:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansf006a21c. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, is your drone the Avata 2? If yes, may we ask what DJI Assistant 2 did you use to update the devices? For firmware updates, connection, or linking, please check our tutorial videos from this link: (https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en). If the issue persists, please provide us with a detailed issue. We'll wait for your reply.
5-2 18:59
Use props
djiuser_ssadPf9zHqeo
New

Malaysia

I’ve downloaded DJI Fly app from AppStore on iPhone 15 Pro. I cannot connect my phone to the remote control. Using the Mini 2. Last year I have no problems using it with the iPhone 11. Pls help
5-4 20:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ssadPf9zHqeo Posted at 5-4 20:09
I’ve downloaded DJI Fly app from AppStore on iPhone 15 Pro. I cannot connect my phone to the remote control. Using the Mini 2. Last year I have no problems using it with the iPhone 11. Pls help

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what specific version of the DJI Fly app you are using. Kindly try using a different USB cable to connect your mobile device to the remote controller to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted.
5-5 22:37
Use props
djiuser_ssadPf9zHqeo
New

Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-5 22:37
Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what specific version of the DJI Fly app you are using. Kindly try using a different USB cable to connect your mobile device to the remote controller to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted.

DJI FlyAPP ver 1.13.2(861). Managed to connect by changing the cable linking USB C from the remote controller to the phone’s USB C. I tried using the Lightning (controller) to USB C (phone) and it doesn’t work. I noticed that there are no connection points in the Lightning slot in the remote controller.

So, for IPhones using the USB C port, we need to connect USB C to both phone and controller.
5-7 06:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ssadPf9zHqeo Posted at 5-7 06:08
DJI FlyAPP ver 1.13.2(861). Managed to connect by changing the cable linking USB C from the remote controller to the phone’s USB C. I tried using the Lightning (controller) to USB C (phone) and it doesn’t work. I noticed that there are no connection points in the Lightning slot in the remote controller.

So, for IPhones using the USB C port, we need to connect USB C to both phone and controller.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad you have managed to isolate the issue you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
5-11 03:04
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 959892 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

djiuser_ssadPf9zHqeo Posted at 5-7 06:08

Why do you need to connect controller to phone? DJI Fly needs your phone to be connected to the goggles. Goggles can wirelessly transmit firmware updates to the bound aircraft and controllers.
5-11 03:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules