180 5 5-2 13:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

Hi,
I recently bought an fpv drone with the O3 air unit and goggles integra, but can't find out how to turn on the OSD(on screen display). I tryed to turn it on in betaflight, but nothing happend. I don't know if i tryed to configure it to the wrong UART or what.

thanks for the time

5-2 13:41
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 959892 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

You need to make sure you know the correct uart where TX/RX from O3AU are connected to your flight controller, then go into presets in Betaflight Configurator (if you bought a BNF drone, it's probably in your manual, otherwise look for manual of your flight controller), find one for DJI 03 (use the search bar). Before applying the preset, chose the correct port number and then go into OSD tab and configure as you like, it should start appearing right away if your quad is powered on (but you can do it with it powered off to prevent overheating while you set things up).
5-2 18:14
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

fichek Posted at 5-2 18:14
You need to make sure you know the correct uart where TX/RX from O3AU are connected to your flight controller, then go into presets in Betaflight Configurator (if you bought a BNF drone, it's probably in your manual, otherwise look for manual of your flight controller), find one for DJI 03 (use the search bar). Before applying the preset, chose the correct port number and then go into OSD tab and configure as you like, it should start appearing right away if your quad is powered on (but you can do it with it powered off to prevent overheating while you set things up).

ok. I will try that as soon as i can. thanks for the time to help.
5-5 17:58
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Potato mini. Thank you for reaching out. Selecting the UART port needs to match the port on the connected flight control board. Please check the connected port.
5-5 21:43
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-5 21:43
Hi, Potato mini. Thank you for reaching out. Selecting the UART port needs to match the port on the connected flight control board. Please check the connected port.

thanks, will try when i get time.
5-13 19:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Potato mini Posted at 5-13 19:48
thanks, will try when i get time.

You're most welcome, Potato mini. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
5-14 07:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules