23503 62 2021-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gnanatheepan
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

djiuser_4kI8EYu1THUF Posted at 2022-12-13 08:59
Same mentioned above issue i faced
When i unboxed the drone only 4 min used after the controller shutdown still not work
Really i need help to find the solution

I'm also in Sri Lanka. I'm facing a similar issue. Have you fixed it?
2023-4-10
Use props
gnanatheepan
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

I'm Facing simiar issue as mentioned. I put my RC 231 on charging and the green lights blinked as usual then in some minutes all Green LED turned off. After that it is not powering on on or even charging. Can anyone help me with this.
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_dTCtYotNS31V
New
Philippines

anyone please help, after a minute of flying the dji air 2s drone, the controller just shut down and didn't turn back on until now. my drone and the controller are fully charged before flying.
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_dTCtYotNS31V Posted at 4-18 16:52
anyone please help, after a minute of flying the dji air 2s drone, the controller just shut down and didn't turn back on until now. my drone and the controller are fully charged before flying.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We need to verify some details for a better understanding of the issue. May we ask what specific remote controller you're using with the DJI Air 2S? And have you tried charging it to see if it shows any signs of life? You may try using different chargers to cross-test. And if possible, please post a short video showing the attempt to turn it on and the behavior when charging it. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-4-18
Use props
Mikko Laaksonen
New

Finland

I have the same problem dji mini 2, the drone is 2 weeks old. The controller died during the flight, 3 minutes earlier it showed 3/4 battery charge. Fortunately, the drone didn't land in the water but rather 2 meters from the shoreline. The controller doesn't respond to the power button and doesn't seem to be taking a charge.
2023-5-21
Use props
DangerDane
New
Flight distance : 830 ft
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-19 06:04
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask about the model of your drone and remote controller? Please try to charge it with another cable and charger for a while to see if the LEDs will turn on.

I got a new controller, but since I got it I have had intermittent issues with the drone and controller losing connection and DJI Fly app reporting "Not connected to RC" and it then restoring connection, to then drop it again mere seconds later
2023-5-28
Use props
DangerDane
New
Flight distance : 830 ft
Denmark

djiuser_3AqN8QGgm2sA Posted at 3-30 03:30
Hello! Just unpacked my dji mini 2, started to fly with it but in 1 min my controller just died and now I can’t turn it on. Dosen’t matter if I put the charger in :/

That's a replacement. Mine did the same and I had to get it replaced.
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DangerDane Posted at 5-28 07:07
I got a new controller, but since I got it I have had intermittent issues with the drone and controller losing connection and DJI Fly app reporting "Not connected to RC" and it then restoring connection, to then drop it again mere seconds later

Hi there, if the app shows 'RC not connected, it may be a connection issue between the app and the remote controller. Please remove your phone case and replug the cable to see if the issue still exists. You may also reinstall the app for a test. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-5-28
Use props
djiuser_G8Pt2EMl3fM6
New

United Kingdom

Yep, me too.  Same problem, powered itself off and will not power up or charge.  To add insult to injury it looks like my care refresh purchase doesn't cover the controller?!  Pretty shoddy response by DJI on this problem on here so not expecting to use it again... or purchase a replacement.
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_G8Pt2EMl3fM6 Posted at 7-7 09:45
Yep, me too.  Same problem, powered itself off and will not power up or charge.  To add insult to injury it looks like my care refresh purchase doesn't cover the controller?!  Pretty shoddy response by DJI on this problem on here so not expecting to use it again... or purchase a replacement.

Hi there. We're sorry for this unpleasant experience. Can you please provide us the serial number of the said RC so we can check it further? Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-7-15
Use props
djiuser_OU6h4sP3L53L
New

United States

I was flying my dji air s2 which is not registered but as I was flying it about 136 meters my controller suddenly shuts off. I know the controller was fully charged, long story short drone self landed and is fine but now my controller won't turn on anymore. Is it possible the fda shut my controller off or did it just stop working. I haven't flown it that many times so idk what happened.
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_OU6h4sP3L53L Posted at 7-24 04:18
I was flying my dji air s2 which is not registered but as I was flying it about 136 meters my controller suddenly shuts off. I know the controller was fully charged, long story short drone self landed and is fine but now my controller won't turn on anymore. Is it possible the fda shut my controller off or did it just stop working. I haven't flown it that many times so idk what happened.

Hi there. I'm sorry for the experience. Can you please try the steps below:
1. Please make sure that it's being powered on the correct way. Press the Power Button for one second, then again, hold it to power the remote controller on.
2. Please press the power button once to check if the battery level LEDs are light on. If not, please charge the remote controller and then try it again. If the remote controller cannot be charged, please replace the charger if possible. If it still can not work, please send back the remote controller.
3. If the battery level LEDs are on, please try to connect the charger, then power on the remote controller to see if it is normal, if not, please send back the remote controller for testing. To submit a repair request please use the following link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index. Hopefully, this helps and I hope you don't need to send the remote controller for repair. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-24
Use props
djiuser_A50WVmWEqUQb
New
United Kingdom

I am having the same problem. Very disappointed.. not used my mini 2 much at all and now the controller is just completely dead. I know the battery had plenty of charge too.
Has anyone managed to get the issue resolved properly?
Any 3rd party company managed to find the issue?
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_A50WVmWEqUQb Posted at 9-10 03:24
I am having the same problem. Very disappointed.. not used my mini 2 much at all and now the controller is just completely dead. I know the battery had plenty of charge too.
Has anyone managed to get the issue resolved properly?
Any 3rd party company managed to find the issue?

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if the remote controller will show LED lights when you plug it in to charge? If your controller is still under warranty, you may consider sending your remote controller to us for proper diagnostics. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index but if the unit is no longer under warranty, we recommend you purchase a new one to have a fully functioning unit. You may click the link below to possibly purchase a DJI Mini 2 RC. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-9-21
Use props
djiuser_VxY0w0TVryYZ
New

Israel

Hi
Having the same issue, Mini 2 SE the RC dead after 1 usage....
I see it's very common problem - did you at DJI planning to find the root cause?

I don't understand how this make sense?!!
2023-9-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_VxY0w0TVryYZ Posted at 9-23 05:32
Hi
Having the same issue, Mini 2 SE the RC dead after 1 usage....
I see it's very common problem - did you at DJI planning to find the root cause?

Hello there. Sorry about the experience. Is your remote controller able to charge or light up if you try to charge it?  We appreciate your patience.
2023-9-24
Use props
djiuser_jkWU2ZT15zHK
New

United States

Same problem, have used the drone once. Just turned it on fully charged and the remote turned off during flight. no lights no sounds will not turn on or light up at all. The battery is fully charged.
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_jkWU2ZT15zHK Posted at 12-24 09:46
Same problem, have used the drone once. Just turned it on fully charged and the remote turned off during flight. no lights no sounds will not turn on or light up at all. The battery is fully charged.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you show us a video of the operation? We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-24
Use props
AstridHolland
New
Netherlands

I just updated the firmwear of my DJI mini2 and suddenly the remote controler doesnt work anymore. It was fully charged. And yes, I tried EVERYTHING so other cables, DJI assistant 2 etc. I bought the controller in Holland, no garanty anymore but this is definitely a fault of the update software, not me! I am not going to buy a new controller, I just want to receive a solution and if a solution is not possible a new controller . Thank you for your feedback and solution.
4-28 04:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AstridHolland Posted at 4-28 04:57
I just updated the firmwear of my DJI mini2 and suddenly the remote controler doesnt work anymore. It was fully charged. And yes, I tried EVERYTHING so other cables, DJI assistant 2 etc. I bought the controller in Holland, no garanty anymore but this is definitely a fault of the update software, not me! I am not going to buy a new controller, I just want to receive a solution and if a solution is not possible a new controller . Thank you for your feedback and solution.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what specific firmware version you are using with both the aircraft and remote controller. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller. Please keep us posted with the firmware versions so we can further investigate the issue. We appreciate your cooperation.
4-28 19:27
Use props
djiuser_RpF8DQuFwWGB
New
Flight distance : 172041 ft
Australia

Same thing turned everything on all fully charged, went to fly and luckily before I took off my mini 2 controller died. Tried different chargers and cables that all work and nothing, even after 2 hours. I have had this drone for about 5 years, first problem.
5-2 22:25
Use props
djiuser_RpF8DQuFwWGB
New
Flight distance : 172041 ft
Australia

Same, all of a sudden, not long after updating, no power at all for controller. Did everything everyone else was told in forums - nothing.
Very disappointing.
5-13 16:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules