5835 10 2021-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dataemanuele
lvl.2
Flight distance : 994990 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, I can't connect to my mini 2 or my pocket 2 with my Oppo Find X2 PRO. The phone start to connect and disconnect continuously. 1 month ago it was working fine. Do you ahve any idea?
2021-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dataemanuele. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the problem you're encountering. We recommend checking whether both your DJI Mimo and DJI Fly are running on their latest version. Since you're using an Android device, please go to our download site and check the latest app version: https://www.dji.com/downloads

You can also try enabling USB-Debugging on your mobile device and see if that helps.
2021-3-14
Use props
dataemanuele
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you. i have already tried to download the APK directly from the DJI website and i already enabled USB Debug. Nothing Work. Only the DJI devices doesn't work. I habe an insta360 and it is working fine.
Maybe is Android 11?
2021-3-14
Use props
djiuser_Yqw35bIUSvbQ
New
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-14 03:36
Hi, dataemanuele. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the problem you're encountering. We recommend checking whether both your DJI Mimo and DJI Fly are running on their latest version. Since you're using an Android device, please go to our download site and check the latest app version: https://www.dji.com/downloads

You can also try enabling USB-Debugging on your mobile device and see if that helps.

I have the exact same issue. Everything is updated, USB debugging is turned on, nothing helps. What else can we try? Are there any plans on officially supporting the Find X2 Pro in the near future?
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_Yqw35bIUSvbQ
New
Germany

Several minutes ago my oppo offered me an update for it's firmware and after I've installed it, everything's working perfectly!!!

So everyone who's experiencing problems with an Oppo Find X2 Pro: Update! (New version: CPH2025_11_C.63)
2021-3-17
Use props
dataemanuele
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Firmware Update received some hours ago. Thank you very much for your help!
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_Yqw35bIUSvbQ
New
Germany

dataemanuele Posted at 3-17 08:53
Firmware Update received some hours ago. Thank you very much for your help!

I'm glad I could help us both. It's so great it's working now!
2021-3-17
Use props
TobyP
New

Australia

djiuser_Yqw35bIUSvbQ Posted at 3-17 02:08
Several minutes ago my oppo offered me an update for it's firmware and after I've installed it, everything's working perfectly!!!

So everyone who's experiencing problems with an Oppo Find X2 Pro: Update! (New version: CPH2025_11_C.63)

Hi My Oppo find x2 is has CPH2025_11_C62 installed and says software up to date. My phone no longer connects to RC even though it used to with no issues at all. I just saw that you updated to C63 of the firmware but I've not been offered this automatically and my phone thinks it's up to date. Perhaps if I could install C63 my mini2 RC would start connecting again. How can I get C63?
2021-6-29
Use props
djiuser_2gZz5go48NlT
New

United Kingdom

Cannot get app to work on oppo find x5 just crashes everytime I try to open
2022-4-25
Use props
caganimo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1509551 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

I have a Oppo Reno7 4G with Android 13 (Color OS CPH235321312_11_C.35) and RCI RCN1 kept disconnecting from my device randomly but constantly. Enabled USB debugging and things seem to be working fine again.
Edit: Never mind, they still happen. It seems like there is no solution :/
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_fEzdkD8dJ5d4
New

South Africa

djiuser_Yqw35bIUSvbQ Posted at 2021-3-17 02:08

Hoe did you get the update, I have the same problem
4-14 05:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules