2 outside lights on, drone won't connect to controller???
1382 7 2021-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3fD1ZOzDvlGl
New

United States

DJI MINI SE....Anyone know what's happening? Had a crash. Can't find any visible damage. All blades still jump when power is turned on. But the battery lights stay like this... "2 LIGHTS ON, OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE DRONE, the rear light just slowly flashes red. And the controller won't connect. I tried to do a reconnection but the drone won't go into controller sync mode. It actually doesn't respond to anything. It won't even turn off without removing the battery. With the battery removed but plugged in to USB charging this same light combo still shows.
20211125_183559.jpg
Screenshot_20211125-184511.jpg
2021-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the crash. We recommend sending the drone back for repair.
Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back, Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Hope this helps.
2021-11-25
Use props
0skillz
New

United Kingdom

I also have this error with the 2 outside lights being on and the red light blinking. I however have never crashed it, the warranty only just ran out 3 days ago and i've only used the drone a few times as i became ill for a long period and have just now decided to use the drone only to encounter this error. Mines on the other hand does power up the camera and show an image but has all the other errors described by the OG poster.
5-11 05:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

0skillz Posted at 5-11 05:44
I also have this error with the 2 outside lights being on and the red light blinking. I however have never crashed it, the warranty only just ran out 3 days ago and i've only used the drone a few times as i became ill for a long period and have just now decided to use the drone only to encounter this error. Mines on the other hand does power up the camera and show an image but has all the other errors described by the OG poster.[view_image] [view_image]

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Does the LED 1 and 4 blink three times, then turn off, then start flashing again and turn off?
5-12 03:45
Use props
0skillz
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-12 03:45
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Does the LED 1 and 4 blink three times, then turn off, then start flashing again and turn off?

Hi, no  LED 1 and 4 both stay on and only the red light just blinks, i have to remove the battery as the drone can't be switched off in the usual way. Serial : 4GMCK2F0031HTT
5-12 09:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

0skillz Posted at 5-12 09:24
Hi, no  LED 1 and 4 both stay on and only the red light just blinks, i have to remove the battery as the drone can't be switched off in the usual way. Serial : 4GMCK2F0031HTT

Thank you for confirming. It's an aircraft error. We suggest updating or refreshing the firmware version using the DJI Assistant 2. Please refer to this link to be guided on how to use the DJI Assistant 2: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper, if it still can not work, please send the drone and battery back to DJI for testing. Please feel free to keep us posted. Have a nice day.
5-14 00:58
Use props
0skillz
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-14 00:58
Thank you for confirming. It's an aircraft error. We suggest updating or refreshing the firmware version using the DJI Assistant 2. Please refer to this link to be guided on how to use the DJI Assistant 2: https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400006835&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper, if it still can not work, please send the drone and battery back to DJI for testing. Please feel free to keep us posted. Have a nice day.

Thank you for the information, i'll try the firmware option and see if that can fix the error. If it does not should i send back my complete package as i have the "Mini SE Fly More Combo" or just the drone and 1 battery for testing ? T.I.A
5-14 10:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

0skillz Posted at 5-14 10:07
Thank you for the information, i'll try the firmware option and see if that can fix the error. If it does not should i send back my complete package as i have the "Mini SE Fly More Combo" or just the drone and 1 battery for testing ? T.I.A

Hi there. Thank you for the update. Just the aircraft and the battery. You may submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). Have a nice day.
5-15 03:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules