Mavic 3 went lunatic and crashed after switching mode
603 6 2023-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sjaako
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136322 ft

Netherlands

I always wanted to have an DJI drone but never did have the money.
Finaly my savings allowed me to buy a Mavic 3 and i have flew it 8 times without any problems.

But last Thursday it went complete lunatic after switching to sport mode.
As soon as i switched mode it went out of control and flew like a crazy in sudden moves al over the place and crashed.
This should never happen with a flagship drone in this price range, can someone investigate my flight log to help me in checking this
was absolutely not my fault?
Will DJI replace my drone?

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/5GMMGRS9E9DDEGC0060R
2023-3-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think you will get an answer to your flight issue faster if you post in the Products, Mavic 3 section as that is way more active than the Social category.  Labroides and JJB* will see your post and give you an accurate assessment of your flight data.  
2023-3-8
Use props
Sjaako
lvl.1

Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-8 02:58
I think you will get an answer to your flight issue faster if you post in the Products, Mavic 3 section as that is way more active than the Social category.  Labroides and JJB* will see your post and give you an accurate assessment of your flight data.

Thank u, i posted it there.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, Sjaako. We're sorry to hear about the mishap that happened. We encourage you to send the unit back for repair. Please rest assured that as long as the unit is within the service guarantee period, we can forward an investigation, and data analysis can be applied to determine its cause.  We'll send you an offer depending on the results. You may visit this link: https://dji.com/support helpful in contact our Product Support team for further assistance on the request. Should you need to contact us for any reason, kindly know that we are always here to help. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
2023-3-8
Use props
Sjaako
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 3-8 08:11
Hello, Sjaako. We're sorry to hear about the mishap that happened. We encourage you to send the unit back for repair. Please rest assured that as long as the unit is within the service guarantee period, we can forward an investigation, and data analysis can be applied to determine its cause.  We'll send you an offer depending on the results. You may visit this link: https://dji.com/support helpful in contact our Product Support team for further assistance on the request. Should you need to contact us for any reason, kindly know that we are always here to help. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

But i do not know if it will be warranty and if it is not what it will cost to replace the left rear arm.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sjaako Posted at 3-8 08:48
But i do not know if it will be warranty and if it is not what it will cost to replace the left rear arm.

Thanks for the response. Once the unit has been received, our team will conduct an investigation to determine the cause of the incident. You will be notified if the case will be covered or a paid service via email. Please contact our support using the link above to get the drone in service.
2023-3-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sjaako Posted at 3-8 05:27
Thank u, i posted it there.

You're welcome.  I'm sure it will not be long before JJB* or Labroides or one of the other Log gurus takes a look at it and gives you feedback.  
2023-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules