Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

Here's a video showing the issue - the HighBright monitor has all the normal gimbal tuning options in the "Gyro Control" menu option, but when you connect to the Inspire 3 all those options go away.

It really would be great to use this handheld but with smoothness and deadband options.

Is this possible?
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Gyro control is not available when DJI Inspire 3 is used with DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor.
2023-10-8
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314908 ft
  • >>>
Austria

it should be supported, this is the best way to remote control a gimbal camera in my and many other opinions
this is a pro system , users should have as much as possible ways to to set this up exactly how they want to

also please make gyroscopic control available on the DJI RC Remote Plus , for both the Pilot and the camera operator
and it would be great to set up If you only want to operate certain axes ...for example only gyroscopic tilt would be great as a solo operator, instead of the flimsy fingertip wheels which are a not fast and accurate to use at all

thank you!
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansba3b7009 Posted at 10-8 01:34
it should be supported, this is the best way to remote control a gimbal camera in my and many other opinions
this is a pro system , users should have as much as possible ways to to set this up exactly how they want to

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry for the late response. We will gather this feedback of yours as suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-15
Use props
Blue Collar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463301 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes please give us the option to use gyro control with the I3.  While you're at it please give us the ability to map Iris to the high bright hand grip focus wheel.
2023-10-16
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

is the gyro function completely gone with the newer firmware? I can only  control over the  way to small stick on the left handgrip of the transmissions system, no more gyro option in the menu at all like in the video posted above
if you use theses systems professionaly you need the same control functions across all platforms
2023-12-27
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

ok so I figured it out...you need to connect it like in the video... bind to the  transmission system transmitter first and switch on gyroscope control, then directly connect to the I3  , then it works as long as you dont switch off the high bright monitor...if you switch on and off only the stick on the left handgrip works and no more gyro
I actually do like  the settings its on , no sensitivity, no dead-end, perfect speed (same angle on monitor and on gimbal ,1 to 1)

please DJI , please  support this, it sort of works allready , but of course not with rebinding all the time
but gyroscope control  is much better for a lot of people, especially if you are used to it
I control the 4d and the ronin 2 and 3  always with the gyro of the high bright monitor this and Idont want to go back on the I3 and use sticks, this is a 100% dealbreaker for me and the main reason I got the I3

thanks!
2023-12-27
Use props
fans01392447
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1071555 ft
New Zealand

The most useful addition for us would be for the camera operator to use the gyro on HB monitor on a tripod fluid head but for the focus puller to also use the remote focus unit at the same time. Is this a possibility with firmware and perhaps another cable or two?
1-3 19:21
Use props
fans01392447
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1071555 ft
New Zealand

The most useful addition for us would be for the camera operator to use the gyro on HB monitor on a tripod fluid head but for the focus puller to also use the remote focus unit at the same time. Is this a possibility with firmware and perhaps another cable or two?
1-3 19:21
Use props
alxrj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 785525 ft
United Kingdom

We need this feature please DJI!
1-26 05:12
Use props
alxrj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 785525 ft
United Kingdom

Gyro and I3 is a must
1-26 05:12
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

yes please DJI, dont make things so complicated and have every product be controlled different
somebody using this feature on  a Ronin 4d must have the same type of control on the Inspire3, it makes no sense to not support this
2-1 12:25
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

yes please DJI, dont make things so complicated and have every product be controlled different
somebody using this feature on  a Ronin 4d must have the same type of control on the Inspire3, it makes no sense to not support this
2-1 12:28
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 424104 ft
United Kingdom

I didn't even know you could do this, so thank you for that. I will test this out today
2-7 04:58
Use props
Peter Keith
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32184951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-10-15 03:00
Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry for the late response. We will gather this feedback of yours as suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Paladin, Can you provide any update on Gyro control with the Inspire 3 please? Many thanks!
5-16 10:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Peter Keith Posted at 5-16 10:40
Hi Paladin, Can you provide any update on Gyro control with the Inspire 3 please? Many thanks!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We haven't received any updates with the requested feature but rest assured that we will continue to record such feedback to reach our designated team. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding and support.
5-18 02:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules