Is there's the way to calibrate obstacle avoidance sensors?
509 8 1-14 02:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

In N mode My Mini 4 Pro is mostly unusable near the ground it always shows obstacles nearby sometimes doing this even on altitude - I remember from My Mavic Pro times there was an option to calibrate sensors but now it's missing in Assistant?
1-14 02:13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Currently, DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support Vision Calibration. May we know whether the issue occurs in certain scenarios, for example in daylights or specific angles or different time and different places?
1-14 04:09
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-14 04:09
Hello, there. Currently, DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support Vision Calibration. May we know whether the issue occurs in certain scenarios, for example in daylights or specific angles or different time and different places?

Unfortunately all the time Even today on high altitudes while taking spherical pano all the time it was beeping that there obstacle
1-14 04:46
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Send it for repairs on the third day from buying
1-15 05:41
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 1-14 04:46
Unfortunately all the time  Even today on high altitudes while taking spherical pano all the time it was beeping that there obstacle

Sorry for this. May I know if you have sent it back to us? If you have not shipped it yet, and it is convenient, kindly provide a screen recording of the issue for us to check it further. Thank you very much.
1-16 06:44
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-16 06:44
Sorry for this. May I know if you have sent it back to us? If you have not shipped it yet, and it is convenient, kindly provide a screen recording of the issue for us to check it further. Thank you very much.

Send You PM
1-16 23:48
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We replied to you in PM. Please check.
4-17 00:46
Use props
pilotfromdelhi
lvl.1

India

my drone is showing downward tof sensor error out of nowhere. today i plugged in usb indrone to transfer files to laptop and i did it without inserting in the battery in the drone. the drone initially made abeep beep sound and then green dots for battery flashed in a row for 3-4 seconds and since then the error of downward tof sensor is showing
5-5 09:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

pilotfromdelhi Posted at 5-5 09:52
my drone is showing downward tof sensor error out of nowhere. today i plugged in usb indrone to transfer files to laptop and i did it without inserting in the battery in the drone. the drone initially made abeep beep sound and then green dots for battery flashed in a row for 3-4 seconds and since then the error of downward tof sensor is showing

Hi there. According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  
5-6 00:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules