How to transfer screen capture video
135 3 5-2 18:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

First got the updates today. for both the mini and the RC3.  First time I have used my Mini pro4 since the home point stoped working. glad they fixed that.
I did 2 swipes down and clicked on record screen. whn i got home connected my RC3, btw windows said it was an RC2, looked on the back, says RC2 then to the right says RC3.31 ALSO SAYS further down for indoor use only   ....lol.
so i went to the DCIM folder found a file, but it looks like it is from my drone..... how can i get the screen capture video with all the telemetry?  i did a search first on the forum did not find anything.....i knew how to do it at one time.....forgot.
5-2 18:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI RC 2 remote controller, if you don't have a microSD card inserted into the controller, you may go to this path DJI RC 2/Internal shared storage/Movies. However, if the DJI RC 2 is set with the default storage of photos/videos in the microSD card, go to this path DJI RC 2/SD_card/Movies. Please note that when DJI RC 2 firmware v02.00.0300 and later versions have added support for saving screenshots and recordings in the microSD card mounted on the remote controller. When the storage location is switched to the microSD card, recordings are saved in the microSD card and previous recordings in the internal storage of the remote controller are not migrated. Hope this helps.
5-2 19:13
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-2 19:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI RC 2 remote controller, if you don't have a microSD card inserted into the controller, you may go to this path DJI RC 2/Internal shared storage/Movies. However, if the DJI RC 2 is set with the default storage of photos/videos in the microSD card, go to this path DJI RC 2/SD_card/Movies. Please note that when DJI RC 2 firmware v02.00.0300 and later versions have added support for saving screenshots and recordings in the microSD card mounted on the remote controller. When the storage location is switched to the microSD card, recordings are saved in the microSD card and previous recordings in the internal storage of the remote controller are not migrated. Hope this helps.

How can i tell the difference between an RC2 and an RC3 controller? or is there not an RC3 controller?
thanks for the info, yes i have an SD card and it is formatted, i remember doing that....looking at that location now
5-3 17:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Frunobulax Posted at 5-3 17:39
How can i tell the difference between an RC2 and an RC3 controller? or is there not an RC3 controller?
thanks for the info, yes i have an SD card and it is formatted, i remember doing that....looking at that location now

Thank you for your response. There is no DJI RC3 controller released, under the DJI RC series, the DJI RC 2/DJI RC-N2 is the only one compatible with the DJI Mini 4 Pro. You may also enter the serial number using this link https://repair.dji.com/device/search?re=US&lang=en to check the product details you are using. Hope this helps.
5-3 23:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules