New DJI Goggles 3 Firmware Released (05/28/2024)
14798 183 4-11 05:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ralf-djiforum
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

O3 support would also be the most needed additonal feature for me!

Sorry for double post - but didn't find how to delete it.....

4-25 23:13
Use props
djiuser_pdGgqSGWl0nK
lvl.2
United States

Very disappointing that DJI released the Goggles 3 without O3 support, particularly since the O4 is still months away from releasing
4-25 23:31
Use props
djiuser_2ayckPuknBg3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40883 ft

Turkey

Im seeing that the goggles 3 are supporting video and audio playback from the sd card but there is no way of hearing the sound? I’ve tried mp4 and mov files with aac sound but no audio on the goggles. Idk if there is a speaker on it beside the buzzer but there is no aux. Can we use a usb-c to aux cable to use headphones maybe? Anyone tried this?
4-27 02:24
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100308 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

djiuser_2ayckPuknBg3 Posted at 4-27 02:24
Im seeing that the goggles 3 are supporting video and audio playback from the sd card but there is no way of hearing the sound? I’ve tried mp4 and mov files with aac sound but no audio on the goggles. Idk if there is a speaker on it beside the buzzer but there is no aux. Can we use a usb-c to aux cable to use headphones maybe? Anyone tried this?

As the manual says, you need USB-C headphones, or an USB-C audio adapter with built-in DAC.

4-27 03:28
Use props
Arri_fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88248 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Id say after good sales with Avata2 DJI will release the fw its all marketing to be honest.
4-27 03:50
Use props
djiuser_2ayckPuknBg3
lvl.1

Turkey

fichek Posted at 4-27 03:28
As the manual says, you need USB-C headphones, or an USB-C audio adapter with built-in DAC.

[view_image]

Thank you very much! I skipped that part of the manual it seems
4-27 23:15
Use props
djiuser_2ayckPuknBg3
lvl.1

Turkey

Has anyone tried the goggles 2, v2 or integra face pads on the goggles 3? Are any of them compatible?
4-28 00:15
Use props
fansaafb6df0
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_2ayckPuknBg3 Posted at 4-28 00:15
Has anyone tried the goggles 2, v2 or integra face pads on the goggles 3? Are any of them compatible?

No they are not compatible. The clip interface is totally different.
4-29 13:10
Use props
djiuser_2ayckPuknBg3
lvl.1

Turkey

fansaafb6df0 Posted at 4-29 13:10
No they are not compatible. The clip interface is totally different.

Thanks, do you know if any aftermarket face pads for those goggles are compatible with the goggles 3? Maybe the ones that are fitted with velcro-like things?
4-29 20:53
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

djiuser_2ayckPuknBg3 Posted at 4-29 20:53
Thanks, do you know if any aftermarket face pads for those goggles are compatible with the goggles 3? Maybe the ones that are fitted with velcro-like things?

Yep, any of those using velcro stickers will work. There's even some on AliExpress that claim to be specifically for Goggles 3 already.
4-29 21:08
Use props
djiuser_vw9JwqOkHrv1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136998 ft
Netherlands

I get a message on the goggles: “Goggles dynamic safety database not updated”, how can I update this? All firmware is up to date.
4-30 08:31
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

djiuser_vw9JwqOkHrv1 Posted at 4-30 08:31
I get a message on the goggles: “Goggles dynamic safety database not updated”, how can I update this? All firmware is up to date.

Connect your phone to goggles with goggles and drone powered up and launch DJI Fly, it will let you know there's an update, let it do its thing and it will remove the warning.
4-30 11:44
Use props
Wilkening
lvl.1

United States

Any timeline on 03 air unit support?
5-2 04:57
Use props
djiuser_sroXYuPUwppg
lvl.1
United States

UserFromWorld Posted at 4-12 12:51
If this is correct that is shown in the release notes, it will be good who have only RC2 or RC-N2. Also i hope to Goggles 3 can be compatible with DJI O3 Air Unit in the future because lots of people have DJI O3 Air Unit on custom FPV drones. By the way Avata users have Integra, Googles 2 and FPV Remote Controller 2 so i think that Avata 2 should be compatible with this all products.

Im still holding out hope, ill be returning it if it doesnt soon
5-2 05:46
Use props
Arri_fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88248 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

+1 for support.
5-2 06:34
Use props
DiMiTs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380794 ft
Russia

djiuser_sroXYuPUwppg Posted at 5-2 05:46
Im still holding out hope, ill be returning it if it doesnt soon

seems to be o4 is a BIG secret so me +1
5-2 07:43
Use props
patrfran
lvl.2

Switzerland

Yes, please support o3!

At least DJI could leave a statement if the hardware of the goggles 3 is not compatible for o3. If it is compatible i will hope some more time…
5-2 07:51
Use props
MBAG85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282195 ft

United Kingdom

any update on when these will be compatible with the o3 air units?

5-2 09:07
Use props
galart1gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 497822 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hope will be soon
5-2 09:52
Use props
AlSo-Fotografie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 586417 ft
  • >>>
Germany

ralf-djiforum Posted at 4-25 23:13
O3 support would also be the most needed additonal feature for me!

Sorry for double post - but didn't find how to delete it.....

For me too. I hope DJI works on it. Technically this should be possible. This would be an upgrade for my real estate jobs with my Mini 3 Pro. Lets do some noise
5-3 09:34
Use props
AStroxyn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24859 ft
France

+1 for O3 Air Unit support. Do something useful !
5-4 04:14
Use props
015lvp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17867 ft
Singapore

Dear DJI, please make an update to DJI goggles 3 Real View PIP to have the option to "swap views" of the flight live view and real view

Currently AFAIK the options are:
Real view (ONLY) cannot see your flight
Flight live view (ONLY) cannot see your surroundings
Real view (main view) and Flight view upper left (small / PIP) - Can't see the flight well because it's too small

Requesting for : Flight live view (main view) and Real view upper left (small / PIP) - so that you can see the flight well while still being aware of your surroundings (if someone or something is approaching you)

Also requesting for PIP size adjustment
5-6 15:05
Use props
djiuser_zQdojCglp334
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14161522 ft
  • >>>
United States

Latest FW Still buggy.  1.  Goggles Lose info display mid flight. So no AR RTH, altitude battery level etc.  Work arround : power cycle goggles mid flight or land first .
2. If above is not scary enough,  Fly app on mobile device displays old and incorrect "find my drone" when drone force lands on 0% battery .
I feel like a beta tester.  3. No RTH warning on low battery . This caught me off guard as it RTHs immediately and takes control of the drone. It did  a 180 degree turn and crashed into a tree before I could abort the RTH.
5-7 12:10
Use props
zappy49
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482260 ft
United Kingdom

Goggles Lose info display mid flight

This happen to me yesterday flying just round my garden.all data disappeared I had to switch off and on goggles to get back.
5-7 22:20
Use props
Evoq
lvl.2

United States

zappy49@gmail.com Posted at 5-7 22:20

This happen to me yesterday flying just round my garden.all data disappeared I had to switch off and on goggles to get back.

Thats sucks! durring data disappearance could you still see stuff? or blank
5-7 23:13
Use props
zappy49
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482260 ft
United Kingdom

Evoq Posted at 5-7 23:13
Thats sucks! durring data disappearance could you still see stuff? or blank

yes still see but can't fly just no flyer  info at all
5-8 02:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

015lvp Posted at 5-6 15:05
Dear DJI, please make an update to DJI goggles 3 Real View PIP to have the option to "swap views" of the flight live view and real view
[view_image]

Hi, 015lvp. Thank you for sharing your experience. Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team.
5-8 07:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MBAG85 Posted at 5-2 09:07
any update on when these will be compatible with the o3 air units?

Hi, MBAG85. Currently, we don't have details about this but we will take it as a suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team.  
5-8 07:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_zQdojCglp334 Posted at 5-7 12:10
Latest FW Still buggy.  1.  Goggles Lose info display mid flight. So no AR RTH, altitude battery level etc.  Work arround : power cycle goggles mid flight or land first .
2. If above is not scary enough,  Fly app on mobile device displays old and incorrect "find my drone" when drone force lands on 0% battery .
I feel like a beta tester.  3. No RTH warning on low battery . This caught me off guard as it RTHs immediately and takes control of the drone. It did  a 180 degree turn and crashed into a tree before I could abort the RTH.

Hi, djiuser_zQdojCglp334. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. Can you please provide us with the firmware version of the drone, RC, and Goggles, flight log, and the time and date when the issue occurred? We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
5-8 07:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AStroxyn Posted at 5-4 04:14
+1 for O3 Air Unit support. Do something useful !

Hi, AStroxyn. This will be recorded as a suggestion for Goggles 3. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
5-8 07:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

zappy49@gmail.com Posted at 5-7 22:20

This happen to me yesterday flying just round my garden.all data disappeared I had to switch off and on goggles to get back.

Hi, zappy49. We're sorry to read about this. Please provide the information needed from this post for us to further check.
5-8 07:49
Use props
Oleg-5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1361952 ft
Russia

015lvp Posted at 5-6 15:05
[view_image]

on AVATA -2, a delay was made to turn on the mode when the connection was lost for 6 seconds. On Avata-1. it's 3.5 seconds.    0 seconds cannot be done because of errors and missing packages, the mode will be constantly triggered.   There are no sensors in the front to fly around obstacles.  But they are useless among the trees.  And in general, dji made a lot of mistakes in the AVATA series.  And they give away all their failures as perfection.  What happened to you DJI?  People began to lose radio connection from the remote control. Because it now works via Bluetooth protocols with glasses.  And such low power often leads to errors in the signal between the remote control and the glasses.   Any nearby or directional signal will strangle the new radio equipment -3.
5-8 18:25
Use props
Oleg-5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1361952 ft
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-8 07:45
Hi, djiuser_zQdojCglp334. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. Can you please provide us with the firmware version of the drone, RC, and Goggles, flight log, and the time and date when the issue occurred? We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.

An empty chatterbox for unsubscribing.   This Hardware is capable of having firmware for O3 air modules and even for AVATA-1 And for a turnover for goggles 2 to make firmware for compatibility of radio-2 and AVATA2.  It's just that DJI doesn't want to make more compatibility for all drones. And he's lying to us, taking everyone else for fools.  And the moderators of the forum may not be DJI employees at all.  AVATa2 is bundled as DJI fpV used to be, and therefore DJI is in no hurry to release new firmware for compatibility with Goggles2 and other devices.  It should be noted that DJI FPV is a very successful device and has no problems and bugs like AVATA.  Since 2021, I have had more than 260 flights on DJI FPV today in any weather from - 23C to + 40 degrees.  After the release of AVATA1, firmware for compatibility appeared half a year later. So now we will see updates soon.  Goggles-2 has a large set for compatibility and, in my opinion, the most successful helmet with a 50-degree viewing angle. But Goggles 3 is DJI's most unsuccessful product, which over time people will forget with their Bluetooth protocols for the remote control).
5-8 18:48
Use props
mannepane01
New

Sweden

Buy Nembutal Pentobarbital Online / Order Nembutal Pentobarbital Online

The best and safest place to order Nembutal Pentobarbital (pills, liquid and powder) online, with discreet shipping and delivery and quality transaction terms.
A Peaceful and Painless Dead Nembutal Pentobarbital
For (To Die With Dignity) Nembutal Pentobarbital Available in
-Shrink Solution
-Injectable Solution
-Capsules 50 mg and 100 mg
-Powder (Sodium Salt)
Email: ...info @ silvercorporation .org
5-9 03:43
Use props
Steezus
lvl.1

United States

I am another person anxiously awaiting the ability for these goggles to get an update to work with O3 units.

I read the description and knew compatibility isn't guaranteed to be released, but DJI needs to realize that if your goggles are called Goggles 3 and you have an O3 Air unit that most people are going to assume that they would work together. You need to change the names of some thing or make things compatible at release as an easy way to be less confusing for your consumers.
5-9 10:24
Use props
DiMiTs
lvl.3
Russia

Oscar Liang said:
I personally hope DJI will introduce backward compatibility for older video transmitters, as I find the Goggles 3 superior in terms of features and comfort compared to the Goggles 2.

5-9 12:35
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Steezus Posted at 5-9 10:24
I am another person anxiously awaiting the ability for these goggles to get an update to work with O3 units.

I read the description and knew compatibility isn't guaranteed to be released, but DJI needs to realize that if your goggles are called Goggles 3 and you have an O3 Air unit that most people are going to assume that they would work together. You need to change the names of some thing or make things compatible at release as an easy way to be less confusing for your consumers.

Hi, Steezus. Thank you for reaching out. We'll add this feedback to our relevant team. Thank you for your continued support.
5-9 19:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DiMiTs Posted at 5-9 12:35
Oscar Liang said:
I personally hope DJI will introduce backward compatibility for older video transmitters, as I find the Goggles 3 superior in terms of features and comfort compared to the Goggles 2.

Thank you for forwarding this feedback, DiMiTs. Rest assured that we list every feedback/request for the Goggles 3. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
5-9 19:53
Use props
user82c6a944d3
lvl.2

Spain

Hello,
how can you get a clean image on HDMI?
It only seems that I can see on a mobile and the app on the rc pro does nothing,
I can't see anything. any solution?
supporting of O3 system pleaseee
5-10 04:28
Use props
DiMiTs
lvl.3
Russia

Hi, DJI, is there any solution to connect G3 to PC directly to video card by using some of USB-HDMI adapter?
I`d like to use g3 for simulator too )
5-10 05:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules