Site Ordered: DJI
Fly More: Yes
Shipping Status: Payment Success
2016-12-19
Use props
fansee11f6a6
lvl.1

United States

Ordered from Amazon 3rd party Kazoom FMC on Oct 12. Still no shipping update. I'm over 100 units in line and to this point they have been getting 25-40 units per week. Maybe they'll get a hundred this week. LOL!!!
2016-12-19
Use props
Omniblast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29370 ft
United States

TaylorGT Posted at 2016-12-13 06:18
If this is the thread with the spreadsheet, you can update mine. Ordered from B&H on Sept 28 at 130pm eastern (FMC). Arrived yesterday.

Sorry I can't update your information as your information does not exist.
2016-12-19
Use props
Omniblast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29370 ft
United States

Sorry You don't exist on the spreadsheet. Do you have the timestamp as I have several in October 5th.
2016-12-19
Use props
Sgt_Throatpunch
lvl.2

United States

Sgt_Throatpunch Posted at 2016-12-19 07:00
I cannot find my entry on the spreadsheet! However, I ordered November 10 from DJI, and just received the blue "shipped" bubble this morning!!! A small glimmer of hope to get my combo before Christmas!

24 hours after the bubble, I have a tracking number. The dream of the combo before Christmas is looking good.

Order: 11/10, DJI, USA
Shipped bubble: 12/19 1:20am EST
Tracking email: 12/20 1:00am EST
Excitement: Overload
Michigan winter: Killjoy

2016-12-19
Use props
Danezzyy
lvl.1

United States

Flymore Combo

FROM DJI direct
Order Time:
2016-11-10 22:44:02 (UTC)

Marked as shipped 12/20 via Fedex, No tracking
2016-12-20
Use props
ONSADE
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone, I received the Mavic Pro Combo yesterday, all I can say for those of you considering to cancel is DONT CANCEL, be patient and wait, its worth it. There is no other drone out there that even comes close to the amount of technology that this little guy packs. Its truly amazing. This drone is on a league of its own. Be patient and you will thank me later. Merry xmas everyone.
2016-12-20
Use props
Holydiscord
New

United States

Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        PayPal Express Checkout
Total:       
USD $1,299.00
Order Time:        2016-11-14 21:59:37 (UTC)

Got the Blue Shipping Dot today, but no tracking number.
2016-12-20
Use props
Gunglejim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102359 ft
Canada

Oct. 22   DJI Authorized dealer and still no word on what, when & where!!!! So much for having that special present for that special person under the tree.   Getting to the point I'm thinking of cancelling and doing something else.
2016-12-20
Use props
Munch
lvl.1

Denmark

Update on post #4527
Name: Munch
Shipping Status: Partly Shipped
2016-12-21
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

November customers please report back with status changes !!!
2016-12-21
Use props
Andy LIS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3358875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Still not had mine sent yet.  Mavic pro combo, ordered on launch day, 27th Sept, from DJI...
2016-12-21
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
Singapore

Got my shipping confirmation today ....same day I arrived in Singapore was hoping to have the P4 pro +  wth me but that didn't arrive either,! Well my Dad will take delivery for me while I'm away at least il have something to look forward to when I get home in 6 weeks ! I just hope they are not duds :-(
2016-12-21
Use props
Danezzyy
lvl.1

United States

Danezzyy Posted at 2016-12-20 22:33
Flymore Combo

FROM DJI direct

Interesting update on my post above. After the 4th dot appeared on shipped and tracking as fedex company. ~28 hours later....

My 4th blue dot actually disappeared when I checked it this morning.. I went from shipped to payment confirmed
2016-12-21
Use props
Holydiscord
New

United States

Danezzyy Posted at 2016-12-22 01:58
Interesting update on my post above. After the 4th dot appeared on shipped and tracking as fedex company. ~28 hours later....

My 4th blue dot actually disappeared when I checked it this morning.. I went from shipped to payment confirmed

I just had the same thing happen. Any idea why or if it even shipped?
2016-12-21
Use props
Danezzyy
lvl.1

United States

Holydiscord Posted at 2016-12-22 02:01
I just had the same thing happen. Any idea why or if it even shipped?

Just spoke with DJI support and they said they have never heard of that issue before...

Also, they said my shipment has not been shipped even though it said shipped yesterday. Please take screenshots of it if you can so you can prove you had a 4th shipping dot. Else, there is not much you can do as they can only refer to what they see on their system at that current time.

I guess the waiting game continues...
2016-12-21
Use props
Holydiscord
New

United States

Danezzyy Posted at 2016-12-22 02:25
Just spoke with DJI support and they said they have never heard of that issue before...

Also, they said my shipment has not been shipped even though it said shipped yesterday. Please take screenshots of it if you can so you can prove you had a 4th shipping dot. Else, there is not much you can do as they can only refer to what they see on their system at that current time.

Did you just talk with chat or called in? I took screenshots of mine and want to talk to them about it.
2016-12-21
Use props
Holydiscord
New

United States

Holydiscord Posted at 2016-12-22 02:33
Did you just talk with chat or called in? I took screenshots of mine and want to talk to them about it.

Just talked with Chat and they said it was a bug and that it's not shipping yet.
2016-12-21
Use props
sgc
lvl.2
Hungary

Update to the spreadsheet:
post #: 2527
line on the spreadsheet: 559
Order Time:  2016-10-24 11:49:46 (UTC)
Delivered: 2016-12-20
Hungary, Europe
Fly more combo, DJI direct order

Thanks Mayoo and Omniblast!  
2016-12-21
Use props
ChasD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435965 ft
United States

fansee11f6a6 Posted at 2016-12-20 10:52
Ordered from Amazon 3rd party Kazoom FMC on Oct 12. Still no shipping update. I'm over 100 units in line and to this point they have been getting 25-40 units per week. Maybe they'll get a hundred this week. LOL!!!

3057#
DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-20 23:23
What was your pre-order date again ?
The flow is going strong (as you can see shipping time has been reduced to 4-6 weeks) so yours should be arriving soon.
View full quote

DJI Ken, what about the DJI Authorized Sellers.  DJI uses Authorized distributors to expand sales potential through multiple  sellers and those customers should  be on the same delivery schedule.

I wanted the excellent customer service offered by Amazon so I checked with the DJI web page and confirmed that Kazoom was authorized.  I ordered my FlyMore combo on October 16th, 2016 and have had great communication with the seller.  It has been 9+ weeks since the order.... Kazoom confirmed that I was #161 of  600 pending orders 2 weeks ago and yesterday I was ranked #141.  So much for the 4-6 week wait.  

If that information is accurate then DJI has thrown the resellers under the bus to increase profits by cutting out the middlemen during the production shortage.  If the reseller is playing games with the customers by profiting from this shortage, DJI should ban them from future sales.  I have saved all of my correspondence from Kazoom/Amazon so it should be easy to compare your shipping info to the reseller to my correspondence.  PM me if you want to follow up on this.

This is horrible customer service by DJI or the reseller and it reflects poorly on both companies when only one is at fault.  So much for good will during the holidays.  At a minimum, DJI should have specified that delivery preference would be given to orders made through the DJI Store as compared to Authorized Sellers.  

Personally I don't think Kazoom is at fault.  If they were involved with playing games with the orders, DJI could  tquickly confirm the deception through Sales and shipping records. The message here is DO NOT buy an Mavics fron resellers unless you are willing to wait an extra month or more.  In my case, Kazoom offered the Fly More Combo With 2 extra 64GB cards and a cleaning kit for an extra $20 which does not appear to be a bargain under these conditions.
2016-12-21
Use props
Submanager
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3445020 ft
United States

ChasD Posted at 2016-12-21 13:22
3057#
DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-20 23:23
What was your pre-order date again ?

This is nicely articulated and reflects my similar experience with the reseller that I've ordered from, Drone World. They've been very forthright in their responses to me regarding expected delivery dates. When their supply did not match their expectations, they were very responsive of the delay it would have on my order. They have never been harsh regarding DJI's role in this. They have also attempted alternative product solutions with price reductions if I were interested. I have confirmed that I will continue to hold my order with them and wait for my Mavic's delivery which they currently expect to occur mid-January.

It does not appear that distribution was balanced between direct DJI orders and resellers. That's unfortunate and undermines their relation with the resellers.  Hopefully DJI will be able to rebalance their distrubutions soon. I expect to be very pleased when I receive my Mavic (after a 3 month  wait).
2016-12-21
Use props
Munch
lvl.1

Denmark

Update on post #4527
Name: Munch
Shipping Status: Shipped

My order got split into two, Osmo Mobile and Mavic Combo.
2016-12-22
Use props
fans7c6f2fcc
lvl.1

United States

Order my fly more on the Nov 24th. Yesterday DJI charged my card (after the provisional charge when I ordered) so I expect action on my order soon.
2016-12-22
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18980 ft
United Kingdom

fans7c6f2fcc Posted at 2016-12-22 10:37
Order my fly more on the Nov 24th. Yesterday DJI charged my card (after the provisional charge when I ordered) so I expect action on my order soon.

I don't want to burst you bubble, but the reason your card has now been charged is DJI can only keep payment authorisation for 28 days before then taking the money.   Previously, they had just gained authorisation but not taken it.
2016-12-22
Use props
fans7c6f2fcc
lvl.1

United States

Bubble burst....>.<
2016-12-22
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18980 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry buddy. Im in the same boat though..  they took my money just over a week ago, and I'm still waiting

hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer as shipping seems to be reaching the 15th november orders now, although christmas will put a little hold on things i guess
2016-12-22
Use props
Geeom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2100705 ft
France

Received my FMC in Toulouse, France today !
(I'm in the spreadsheet as Geeom)

Thanks Mayoo and Kevin for DromeHome !
2016-12-22
Use props
fans29daa26c
lvl.1

Thailand

Delivered
24/12/2016
2016-12-25
Use props
Rikki
lvl.1

Australia

Rikki Posted at 2016-12-14 10:42
I ordered the Fly More combo from the online DJI Store on 2016-10-10 01:21:53 (UTC), and it was dispatched 9th December. Arrived in Sydney, Australia on 12th December, and is currently being cleared by Customs, with the note "The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance". DJI Support assure me they are on it.

Waiting for the Mavic is like a 10 year old waiting for Christmas to roll around.

Finally received my Mavic on 21 December.

DHL said that Australian Customs was auditing every delivery from DJI, and the stated value of the goods was too low. If DJI stated the same value as what I paid for it I would have received it a week earlier.

Anyway, I have it now and just love using it.
2016-12-25
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Canada

November customer with shipping changes please post back with order date
2016-12-25
Use props
ChasD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435965 ft
United States

This is the last update I received from my Authorized DJI dealer.  My order was placed on Ontober 16, 2016....I agreed to receiving the partial shipment (a fee SD cad) because I didn't want to lose my place in line.  At the time I agreed to accept the partial shipment, I didn't know that DJI was shafting the "Authorized DJI Dealers" by giving DJI Online Sales a 4+ week delivery advantage.  The posts below show my movement in the Dealers delivery list.

On Dec 7, 2016, at 10:23 AM, Koozam - Amazon Marketplace <[e-mail address removed]> wrote:

We are getting some weeks 20-30 and some 5, they are saying that they will ship us all our units on order (over 1000) by 4-5 weeks.

You are in our queue at 161 in line out of 600+

We sent you an email before it was shipped, that this was a pre order and since amazon has a policy that if an order is older than 30 days and not being shipped, it has to be canceled.

In order to avoid that, we had to ship you an item, which automatically charged your card.

Now we work off a queue on a first come first serve basis, on who gets the mavics we get in weekly.

Then I received this reply regarding my place in line:

On Dec 19, 2016, at 12:13 PM, Koozam - Amazon Marketplace <j6n678759h8w3sz@marketplace.amazon.com> wrote:

Hi,

You are located at #144

We will do our best to get it to you ASAP

Customer Service Koozam Inc

So....not much movement in 12 days.....DJI should have advised all DJI customers of the preference they are giving to DJI Directt sales.  Here's a clip from a recent post regarding a DJI Direct Sales order:

Ordered my Mavic directly from DJI for delivery to the US, on Nov 21, 2016.

Received my 4th Blue Dot (Shipped) on Dec 23, 2016 and the Tracking Number from FedEx on Dec 24.

Delivery is expected on Dec 29, 2016 or 38 days from order to delivery.

Frankly I expected it to take 30+ days just for shipment from China to the US, so this is a very pleasant surprise.

Tis a Merry Christmas at my house.    [:-)}

It's interesting that the Authorized Dealer tried to keep the sale alive by offering a free SD card.  Apparently DJI doesn't share the same thoughts when it comes to customer goodwill.  There is no excuse for this type of treatment.  If the Authorized Dealer is responsible for the delays then DJI should expose them so we can cancel and reorder the rough DJI Direct Sales.  Ultimately, DJI approved the Dealers and they should take responsibility for the continued delay.   The first delay was attributed to production and overwhelming consumer demand....what about this delay? .  It's like standing in line at the Apple Store for days and then finding out that they started a shorter line, weeks later at the back door of the store.   This is a real slap in the face to those who ordered from Authorized Dealers

2016-12-26
Use props
fansee11f6a6
lvl.1

United States

Amazon 3rd party order placed on 10/12.
As of today there are still 16 outstanding orders ahead of me. I hope the get it by the end of the week
2016-12-26
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4
United States

2016-12-27
Use props
mikelmags
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1391007 ft
Australia

got my mavic exactly 8 weeks after order... 5 days after i have to return for replacement ESC error wonder how long to fix or replace it
2016-12-27
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Canada

JordanM Posted at 2016-12-27 09:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY_CRl8ococ

Latest Firmware fix this issue
2016-12-27
Use props
JumpMasterGuy
lvl.1

United States

Ordered 24 Nov direct from site, USA shipping -- Got my blue dot today.
2016-12-28
Use props
Jrad
lvl.1
United States

fansee11f6a6 Posted at 2016-12-26 22:46
Amazon 3rd party order placed on 10/12.
As of today there are still 16 outstanding orders ahead of me. I hope the get it by the end of the week

I ordered about the same time and I have the same issue. I have been told several times that my drone will ship this week,,,, and then it gets pushed back. I wish they would say a date and stick with it. 2 months and 2 weeks is to long.
2016-12-28
Use props
Whip_It
New
Canada

Update to the spreadsheet:
post #: NEW POST NUMBER
line on the spreadsheet: XXXX
Order Time:  2016-11-29 07:52:10 (UTC)
Satus: 4th blue dot appeaared today ( dec 29th 2016)
Toronto, Ontario
Regular Bundle, DJI direct order
2016-12-29
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4
United States

2016-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules