Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pietro G.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219990 ft
  • >>>
Italy

gibecas Posted at 5-15 04:16
Si anche le mie 1 Maggio...stanno arrivando in Italia io sono in Valle d'Aosta.

Good to know.  The news gives us back hope which, I must say, had faded a lot.  Thank you.
5-15 05:06
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

Si vede che qui a Milano le Poste sono più intasate ...
Ancora un po' di pazienza e forse ci siamo ...
5-15 05:19
Use props
S A Kiron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58438 ft

Bangladesh

C1 certification available only for Europe? or other Countries
5-15 07:45
Use props
Barone Rosso
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1014 ft
Italy

Il timbro sul francobollo dice che sono state spedite il 10 maggio
5-15 08:20
Use props
rgentili
lvl.2

Italy

stickers.jpg
5-15 09:20
Use props
patroclo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29662 ft

Italy

Are we now going to confirm every single certification mail delivered? I expect this thread growing quickly in these days By the way, I received also mine.
5-15 09:43
Use props
patroclo
lvl.2

Italy

FabioV Posted at 5-15 05:19
Si vede che qui a Milano le Poste sono più intasate ...
Ancora un po' di pazienza e forse ci siamo ...
I hope they arrive safely to you, with all the rain we had today, because the evenlope is so thin
5-15 09:50
Use props
Barone Rosso
lvl.2
Italy

Damn... I have received only one sticker (serial number). What should I do now?
Update: found!
Can someone confirm that they are 2?

5-15 10:12
Use props
AGFly
lvl.2
Austria

patroclo Posted at 5-15 09:43
Are we now going to confirm every single certification mail delivered?  I expect this thread growing quickly in these days  By the way, I received also mine.

It's a getting frustrating to see everyone getting it while mine (applied on April 13th) is still stuck in "to be shipped"
5-15 12:04
Use props
patroclo
lvl.2

Italy

AGFly Posted at 5-15 12:04
It's a getting frustrating to see everyone getting it while mine (applied on April 13th) is still stuck in "to be shipped"

Very strange.
Have you tried to contact support about it?
5-15 12:13
Use props
AGFly
lvl.2
Austria

patroclo Posted at 5-15 12:13
Very strange.
Have you tried to contact support about it?

Just via PM here. Just got told it can take up to 30 working days to delivery ...
5-15 16:49
Use props
Roberto Piko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7750597 ft
Spain

Solicitado el día 12 de Abril,
ya enviado el día 15 de mayo.
Ahora a esperar que llegue.
5-15 20:41
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39820 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Barone Rosso Posted at 5-15 10:12
Damn... I have received only one sticker (serial number). What should I do now?
Update: found!
Can someone confirm that they are 2?

Yes there are two of them, one for the battery box in the drone and the other one to place it outside on the side of the drone.
042216ovgz7muv1j4qug43.jpg
PXL-20240505-142958138-MP.jpg
PXL-20240505-143008157-2.jpg
5-15 20:57
Use props
gibecas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3557047 ft
Italy

Si vero ed è quello che sospettavo ...il 1 maggio per farci stare tranquilli hanno passato lo stato in "shipped" e si sono presi dieci gg aumma aumma... questo spiega in parte la lentezza dell'inoltro... Detto questo ora le ho...
5-15 21:41
Use props
Greglaz125
lvl.3

Greece

Bernd D. Posted at 5-15 02:41
The Stickers comes Today in Germany at Home. Two Days to late!

Greetings from Portugal
[Image]
Amazing pic.Didn't find myself in a scenery like this yet.Would love to do it.Nice car too.
5-15 22:37
Use props
AGFly
lvl.2
Austria

According to the support labels are out of stock and will be restocked next week, once they arrive at the warehouse delivery takes 1-2 weeks.
5-15 23:20
Use props
Bernd D.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171060 ft

Germany

Greglaz125 Posted at 5-15 22:37
Amazing pic.Didn't find myself on a scenery like this yet.Would love to do it.Nice car too

I Love to do this! The car is an equipment carrier, almost a prototype. In this car, parts for the successor vehicle are being tested in Portugal.
5-15 23:52
Use props
Greglaz125
lvl.3

Greece

AGFly Posted at 5-15 23:20
According to the support labels are out of stock and will be restocked next week, once they arrive at the warehouse delivery takes 1-2 weeks.

Finally mine got shipped today.
5-16 00:50
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 818356 ft
  • >>>
Spain

AGFly Posted at 5-15 23:20
According to the support labels are out of stock and will be restocked next week, once they arrive at the warehouse delivery takes 1-2 weeks.

So, we have to keep waiting until August...

I applied for the labels on April 11th and I have 0 news about my labels are...
5-16 02:44
Use props
AGFly
lvl.2
Austria

Status is finally "photos to be uploaded" ... so now waiting for delivery.
5-16 04:55
Use props
pere_gb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3361411 ft
Finland

Finally! I applied on April 13th, now shows as shipped.
5-16 05:31
Use props
Zeb61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145784 ft
Italy

Today I completed the whole C1 process. Now I have a wonderful drone that can fly in Open A1.
Many thanks to DJI. We had almost lost our faith...
5-16 08:46
Use props
fansfbdff14b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140482 ft
France

Hello, my problem is a little different, I received the labels (in time of the 30 days btw) but status still to be shipped. Anyone know how or any admin to help me unlock the next step to upload the photos? Thanks!
5-16 09:10
Use props
AGFly
lvl.2
Austria

fansfbdff14b Posted at 5-16 09:10
Hello, my problem is a little different, I received the labels (in time of the 30 days btw) but status still to be shipped. Anyone know how or any admin to help me unlock the next step to upload the photos? Thanks!

Others had the same issue and could solve it by contacting admins here via PM.
5-16 09:33
Use props
fans4c4b834a
New
Flight distance : 18530 ft
France

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai reçu hier les stickers C1 pour mon air2s que j'ai collé sur les parties dédiées. Je suis passé par le chat de djfly pour demander à qui je devais envoyer les preuves photos pour avoir la certifications puisqu'il me semblait que c'était la procédure... le conseiller m'a signifié que ce n'était plus obligatoire et que je recevrai par courrier ma certification. Est ce que quelqu'un peut confirmer ??? Merci à vous.
5-16 09:35
Use props
fansfbdff14b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140482 ft
France

AGFly Posted at 5-16 09:33
Others had the same issue and could solve it by contacting admins here via PM.

Thanks will do that then
5-16 09:51
Use props
fansa251e4d2
lvl.2

Italy

download failed

when I click on the download link it seems to start the download but then the certificate is not downloaded.

download.jpg
5-17 09:15
Use props
Barone Rosso
lvl.2
Italy

fansa251e4d2 Posted at 5-17 09:15
when I click on the download link it seems to start the download but then the certificate is not downloaded.

Use a PC. Log in the DJI website with your credentials and you'll find the same page

Navigate to DJI Service Center/Request Repair Service Online/My class identification applications

5-17 11:47
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

fansa251e4d2 Posted at 5-17 09:15

Try as Red Baron posted,
https://www.dji.com/de/support/repair
But you need to log in with your DJI accountI love the RC controller but it was not possible to upload the pictures with it and obviously it's not possible to download something as well.
5-17 22:47
Use props
MarkusK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 216191 ft
Germany

My stickers arrived today. However, the status still says to be shipped and so I can't upload anything or is it possible somehow?
20240518_141008.jpg
5-18 04:22
Use props
Pietro G.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

MarkusK Posted at 5-18 04:22
My stickers arrived today. However, the status still says to be shipped and so I can't upload anything or is it possible somehow?[Image]

Well, congratulations on the "luck" in this DJI "shipping policy" of all kinds of oddities.  You have had the "privilege" of receiving the labels with priority mail despite having been kept in the dark until now about the shipment, whereas I (and I believe others too) promptly informed of the shipment which took place on May 1st but are still waiting for the delivery of labels sent by ordinary mail and of which there is no trace of where they ended up.  This is what I was told by the assistance I contacted two days ago, from which at the moment I don't even have the comfort of being reassured that they will fix it in some way.
5-18 06:22
Use props
fansa251e4d2
lvl.2

Italy

DosPalotes Posted at 5-17 22:47
Try as Red Baron posted,
https://www.dji.com/de/support/repair
But you need to log in with your DJI accountI love the RC controller but it was not possible to upload the pictures with it and obviously it's not possible to download something as well.

The entire procedure was performed via RC controller including uploading photos. Then in the instructions I read that it will take three days from approval for the certificate to be issued, I will wait until Wednesday then I will see what to do.
5-18 08:58
Use props
Barone Rosso
lvl.2
Italy

fansa251e4d2 Posted at 5-18 08:58
The entire procedure was performed via RC controller including uploading photos. Then in the instructions I read that it will take three days from approval for the certificate to be issued, I will wait until Wednesday then I will see what to do.

The same me, I've made the procedure via RC and I've downloaded via PC. But if you want to wait-....
5-18 09:40
Use props
djiuser_YksetA7jHahk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 58809 ft
Germany

Pietro G. Posted at 5-18 06:22
Well, congratulations on the "luck" in this DJI "shipping policy" of all kinds of oddities.  You have had the "privilege" of receiving the labels with priority mail despite having been kept in the dark until now about the shipment, whereas I (and I believe others too) promptly informed of the shipment which took place on May 1st but are still waiting for the delivery of labels sent by ordinary mail and of which there is no trace of where they ended up.  This is what I was told by the assistance I contacted two days ago, from which at the moment I don't even have the comfort of being reassured that they will fix it in some way.

Is it what you are saying that the initial requests have been shipped with regular mail, while later ones by priority mail? In my case, the number of the request is 170 from 11 April, it is marked as shipped since around 1 May and I never got the envelope. I live in Germany.

In case the envelope is actually lost, when could we request a new one to be sent out?
5-18 22:56
Use props
Pietro G.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_YksetA7jHahk Posted at 5-18 22:56
Is it what you are saying that the initial requests have been shipped with regular mail, while later ones by priority mail? In my case, the number of the request is 170 from 11 April, it is marked as shipped since around 1 May and I never got the envelope. I live in Germany.

In case the envelope is actually lost, when could we request a new one to be sent out?

Good morning.
Yes, among the oddities of the "shipping policy" adopted by DJI on this occasion is precisely this.  I received confirmation of this from the response received from the assistance center contacted three days ago.  In summary, as far as possible: all the first shipments were entrusted to couriers for sending by ordinary mail.  The problem now is that the assistance center does not have full knowledge of the success of the shipments, as no effective control has been activated on the shipping operations entrusted to third parties, so they cannot even exclude that some shipments may not have been successful.  Only in this last circumstance, certainty of unsuccessful ordinary shipping (but they don't know for what precise reason) is the priority mail shipping procedure activated. (continue...)
5-19 00:46
Use props
Pietro G.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_YksetA7jHahk Posted at 5-18 22:56

Personally I would say to wait a few more days but, if the labels do not arrive by next week by ordinary mail, contact assistance and "kindly" ask (unfortunately we are not in a position to "demand" it due to acquired rights) that the shipment is carried out by priority mail, even at the cost of charging us for shipping costs.  I don't think there is any other solution but, unfortunately, we remain bitterly disappointed by the lack of professionalism (and lack of respect towards its customers) with which DJI is managing this situation after all the trust we have given it so far, including by purchasing several of its products.
Let's hope so...
5-19 00:51
Use props
fansf409fd70
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

DosPalotes Posted at 5-15 20:57
Yes there are two of them, one for the battery box in the drone and the other one to place it outside on the side of the drone.

Are the stickers different for each Air 2s drone? There is a number 1581F printed on it, but I guess everyone has the same one?
5-19 04:41
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Barone Rosso Posted at 5-18 09:40
The same me, I've made the procedure via RC and I've downloaded via PC. But if you want to wait-....

It's unbelievable, somewhere in this forum a DJI Admin told us that it would not be possible to upload pictures via the RC controller, so therefore he told us to use the browser. Anyways, nice to hear it works.
5-19 22:53
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

fansf409fd70 Posted at 5-19 04:41
Are the stickers different for each Air 2s drone? There is a number 1581F printed on it, but I guess everyone has the same one?
On mine is a 1581F printed as well, and it's definitely not the serial number. Have no clue what this number is. But i have seen other people pictures of the stickers and they all have the 1581F printed, at least the Air2S Stickers
5-19 23:09
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

I submitted the request on 11th April and I've not yet received the labels.
5-20 03:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules