Cannot activate DJI Mavic Mini in DJI Fly app
13127 51 2019-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mTdZDIxhaHnK
lvl.1

United States

The sad thing is, whenever I restart the app, I get a brief moment where it says go fly and if I am quick enough I can see the camera feed before it makes me activate, which would suggest that it is a software issue more than a hardware thing and could be fixed through an update. But no, they just want all of us to send in our brand new $1,000 dollar machines for new ones... Makes sense.
2020-5-16
Use props
LPanini
New
Flight distance : 237674 ft
Hong Kong

Same problem here, not possible register , error 0xffe.
2020-5-16
Use props
niallcarneyme.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1250318 ft

United Kingdom

Seems like a widespread issue though. I’m in the UK and can clearly see that guys in the US are having issues too. Highly unlikely they were all in the same batch since there are physical differences between US and EU spec. I’ve no idea what the issue is and surprised it can’t be fixed with a patch rather then need a whole new unit.
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_mTdZDIxhaHnK
lvl.1

United States

niallcarneyme.com Posted at 5-16 07:34
Seems like a widespread issue though. I’m in the UK and can clearly see that guys in the US are having issues too. Highly unlikely they were all in the same batch since there are physical differences between US and EU spec. I’ve no idea what the issue is and surprised it can’t be fixed with a patch rather then need a whole new unit.

My thoughts exactly!
2020-5-16
Use props
niallcarneyme.com
lvl.1

United Kingdom

niallcarneyme.com Posted at 5-16 07:34

Here we go. Worst case confirmed. If you get this error it’s essentially bricked. They could have at least joined up all the functions so that I don’t need to go through the hassle of explaining all this to someone else now. I thought I was speaking to product support... anyway, onwards.
F879850C-BBBB-461C-AFD6-4217E0CBFD06.jpeg
2020-5-16
Use props
Markus401
New
Flight distance : 36188 ft
Germany

I Hope they can fix this without returning the drones.
2020-5-17
Use props
Markus401
New
Flight distance : 36188 ft
Germany

Markus401 Posted at 5-17 03:15
I Hope they can fix this without returning the drones.

Support teils me - That i have Go Return the drone.
2020-5-18
Use props
niallcarneyme.com
lvl.1

United Kingdom

This process is tragic. Honestly the worst customer service I’ve ever had. Spoken to multiple DJI representatives and they confirm that the drone needs replaced but they can’t action it. Needs to be emailed to a group. I emailed them 5 days ago detailing the story. I explained how I’d updated the firmware etc. But can’t activate. I tried different networks, different devices, different logins, tried a VPN... nothing worked. I sent the screenshot of the DJI support chat explaining that it needed replaced with the email. Got a response this morning asking me if I would try using a different Wi-fi network.

I’m at the end of my tether with this. So frustrating. 5 day turnaround to ask a question and get a response. At this rate, the Mavic Air 6 will be out when they finally decide to replace mine. I’m fully expecting the replacement process to take upwards of a month. Utter shambles.
2020-5-19
Use props
fans27ce813e
lvl.1

United Kingdom

How are DJI processing the returns? Surely they are not making us pay for the return? There must be a free return policy..
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_lEu7aPnGk7Iu
New

United States

So has anyone ever get a solution to this problem. I just bought a Mavic mini and I am having this exact problem. Fucking stupid. It’s my first drone. And after all this I am not hearing anything good about the dji brand. Especially with error codes and customer service.
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_IRNY5IFq8agr
New

United States

djiuser_lEu7aPnGk7Iu Posted at 5-21 13:25
So has anyone ever get a solution to this problem. I just bought a Mavic mini and I am having this exact problem. Fucking stupid. It’s my first drone. And after all this I am not hearing anything good about the dji brand. Especially with error codes and customer service.

Same issue here got it from amazon and unable to activate.
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_EXOKmVW6nk9Y
New

United States

I feel everyone frustration. I bought my DJI Mavic Air 2 (Fly More Combo) with the same stupid error code. Sending this paperweight back to amazon tomorrow.
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules