DJI Go 4

I will check later on when I fly
2020-7-18
Use props
djiuser_CQYAfZuUvInw
New

United States

casellini Posted at 2020-6-23 16:43
No other buildings around and a pole would need to be 300 feets to catch the whole 75.000 squarefeet area on which a resort is being built.

As far as the guy in the store goes: he also discouraged me from buying the DJI Smart Controller. Because my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 would be more than adequate and I do not need to spend the additional money on the Controller. At home I found out that my Note 8 is simply to thik (USB connector can hardly be connected). And had he also given me the hint, that while hooked up in the standard controller, the phone can hardly be used to answer calls I would have for sure purchased the Smart Controller. I know it is obvious. But in the shop I was too excited about the new toy to think about it. I ended up buying a Samsung A51 that I am using dedicated for the task.

I use my old Note 8 as a dedicated display/interface and the cord reaches fine. I did find that my case was too thick and the clamps wouldn't hold it securely. So I got a cheap silicone sleeve style case for $6 from amazon, now the clamps hold it well.
2022-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules