DJI motion controller 2 virtual flight PC or app
7280 48 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sohaibahmadk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52260 ft

Pakistan

Same problem, and nearlu one yearbe completed that this problem still persists.
I have tried a lot to conmect to DJI virtual flight simulator, there is also an option to connect through motion controller or remote controller.

And that motion controller actually not working at all.
Very Disgusting

Please update it and inform us as soon as possible.
2-25 04:31
Use props
clausfly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51115 ft
Germany

According to the DJI FAQ, the DJI Goggles Integra are compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator app. I managed to connect the goggles to the DJI Virtual Flight App via a cable. However, I also get the message that the DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported by the DJI Flight Simulator. After coming across this forum post, I am surprised and disappointed that DJI has apparently not been able to release an update for the Motion Controller 2 for almost a year. Is it being worked on at all?
2-26 06:31
Use props
Nick Schreiber
lvl.1

United States

Why would a top company in consumer drones, such as DJI, not automatically plan for the Motion Controller 2 to work with the Flight Simulator or Virtual Flight app? You release a new product with no support? This is my first DJI drone, and since I can't use a flight sim, I will probably wreck it multiple times, use Refresh to get new ones or fixed. DJI, get your act together. You are supposed to be the first name I think of when thinking about consumer drones, but it's like you're a startup with these apps and support. A new motion controller shouldn't even be in the works without also working on the app updates to support it.
3-29 06:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

clausfly Posted at 2-26 06:31
According to the DJI FAQ, the DJI Goggles Integra are compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator app. I managed to connect the goggles to the DJI Virtual Flight App via a cable. However, I also get the message that the DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported by the DJI Flight Simulator. After coming across this forum post, I am surprised and disappointed that DJI has apparently not been able to release an update for the Motion Controller 2 for almost a year. Is it being worked on at all?[view_image]

Hi, clausfly.  We're sorry to hear about your feedback regarding this matter. Currently, we don't have any information about your question but please be assured that we're continuously forwarding relevant feedback regarding this compatibility matter to our respective team for awareness. We thank you for your understanding.
3-29 06:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nick Schreiber Posted at 3-29 06:09
Why would a top company in consumer drones, such as DJI, not automatically plan for the Motion Controller 2 to work with the Flight Simulator or Virtual Flight app? You release a new product with no support? This is my first DJI drone, and since I can't use a flight sim, I will probably wreck it multiple times, use Refresh to get new ones or fixed. DJI, get your act together. You are supposed to be the first name I think of when thinking about consumer drones, but it's like you're a startup with these apps and support. A new motion controller shouldn't even be in the works without also working on the app updates to support it.

Hi, Nick. Thank you for your feedback. We'll forward it to our relevant team as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
3-29 06:50
Use props
alrx
lvl.1
Italy

salve ho acquistato  Motion Controller 2 e  DJI Goggles Integra ho anche il radiocomando CR-1 ma nessuno è compatibile con app DJI Virtual Flight ancora solo tramite  cavo DJI Goggles Integra funge da visualizzatore...ma non è un pò toppo tempo che è passato, ed ancora oggi 08/05/2024 non si può ancora esercitarsi senza mettere a rischio la macchina in un volo fpv non  sarebbe ora di fare qualche cosa con un aggiornamento dell'app e non lasciare il mal contento tra chi ha sempre mostrato fiducia in DJI.....

Saluti un vostro sostenitore.
5-8 05:12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

alrx Posted at 5-8 05:12
salve ho acquistato  Motion Controller 2 e  DJI Goggles Integra ho anche il radiocomando CR-1 ma nessuno è compatibile con app DJI Virtual Flight ancora solo tramite  cavo DJI Goggles Integra funge da visualizzatore...ma non è un pò toppo tempo che è passato, ed ancora oggi 08/05/2024 non si può ancora esercitarsi senza mettere a rischio la macchina in un volo fpv non  sarebbe ora di fare qualche cosa con un aggiornamento dell'app e non lasciare il mal contento tra chi ha sempre mostrato fiducia in DJI.....

Saluti un vostro sostenitore.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI RC Motion 2 is not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight App. You can download the DJI Virtual Flight on your mobile device and use your DJI Goggles Integra as it is compatible using the Android&iOS version of the app. Please note that as of March 21, 2024, the software is no longer receiving maintenance, and all associated technical support has been discontinued. We appreciate your understanding.
5-9 00:52
Use props
mevcim
lvl.1

Turkey

Hello,
Since DJI Virtual Light App is discontinued, could DJI recommend a Flight Simulator that we can download and purchase elsewhere, developed by other parties?
I have already tried my Mini Pro 4 with my Goggles Integra and the Motion Controller 2 that comes with it. It's an awesome experience to use the motion controller with the Goggles, but I really would invest further to be able to practice; having the Googles on your eyes and therefore having the drone out of sight is a different feeling and I do need more confidence before I use the combination near people etc.
If DJI is not planning a new version, I'm sure they could work with other software developers to recommend a virtual flight App that is certified by them.
5-9 03:48
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mevcim Posted at 5-9 03:48
Hello,
Since DJI Virtual Light App is discontinued, could DJI recommend a Flight Simulator that we can download and purchase elsewhere, developed by other parties?
I have already tried my Mini Pro 4 with my Goggles Integra and the Motion Controller 2 that comes with it. It's an awesome experience to use the motion controller with the Goggles, but I really would invest further to be able to practice; having the Googles on your eyes and therefore having the drone out of sight is a different feeling and I do need more confidence before I use the combination near people etc.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. At present, various third-party simulators are available in the market, including Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League, all of which are compatible with our product. You may consider downloading and trying out these alternatives as well. Hope this helps.
5-10 00:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules