Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BrockB Posted at 6-2 15:00
The last firmware update fixed the incorrect date on the files... Thanks DJI

surely its too early to tell yet,   mine takes a few days before it looses the date/time.
6-3 01:23
Use props
BadBert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be nice,
just updated mine.
6-3 03:25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I forgot to sync the goggles to my phone yesterday and now I see all of todays flights are yesterdays date,  so not fixed.  
6-8 22:50
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BadBert Posted at 6-3 03:25
That would be nice,
just updated mine.

Mine lost a day today,  I forgot to sync the phone and controller yesterday after flying and all of todays flights have yesterdays date.  
6-8 22:51
Use props
podfly
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the same issue. Videos on both aircraft and goggles synced but dated and timed a day and a half before reality. I am also running the latest firmware on both Goggles and Drone.

Hopefully it can be sorted as I think it's an amazing device and it's the only issue I have come across, so far!
6-16 11:40
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

podfly Posted at 6-16 11:40
I have the same issue. Videos on both aircraft and goggles synced but dated and timed a day and a half before reality. I am also running the latest firmware on both Goggles and Drone.

Hopefully it can be sorted as I think it's an amazing device and it's the only issue I have come across, so far!

They told me to plug my phone into the googles to re sync the time.  But it gets a bit tedious doing that so frequently.  
6-16 23:46
Use props
BadBert
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 6-16 23:46
They told me to plug my phone into the googles to re sync the time.  But it gets a bit tedious doing that so frequently.

it is....

the goggles have al the hardware to keep the date and time in sync (GPS), it just needs to get the time zone via the phone with fly app ONCE... but nooooo

i even noticed it looses time AND DATE on the same day!
I connected my phone with fly app, flew.
Landed, and 2 hours later (the same day) flew again: time and date were back to what they were BEFORE i synced with my phone on the first flight that day!

clearly they can fix this with a firmware update, and they should....

the whole thing of having a drone where you do NOT need your phone, is to NOT have to connect your phone!
I have to connect my phone before every flight to make sure my time and date is correct, because having a correct timeline combining Avata2 footage with other footage (mini 2 and normal camera) is really a pain in the backside otherwise.

also, the advantage of not having to connect your phone is you can get the avata in the air in seconds it you see an opportunity for a good shot.... but not now (at least, not without risking to have a wrong date and time on your footage!)

By the way, a friend of mine already had a serious problem because of this....
Police came to his house becouse someone had complained HE had flew in the back yard of someone else, but he did not fly that day.
Police demanded to check his drone and footage (only timestamp, they did not look closely at the actual footage!!!) on the SD, and the time and date were from the day the person complained, but he DID NOT FLY!!!
Fortunately for him, on the footage with the time and date that were wrong, he also had his mini 4 pro in the picture (he had that hoovering in the air to film the A2). On that, he could show the flight logs on his controller to proove the date and time on the A2 were wrong....

so having a correct time and date on the A2 is more important than some people might think...

(he thought connecting the drone to his phone afterwards would get the flight log of the a2, but this was not the case?!?!)
6-20 22:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing this information! It will definitely be helpful for others on the forum. Have a great day! Thank You!
7-18 02:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 6-8 22:51
Mine lost a day today,  I forgot to sync the phone and controller yesterday after flying and all of todays flights have yesterdays date.

Hi there,

Could you check if you are running on the latest version, if not could you update them. Make sure to update all DJI device to the latest firmware as below.

Date:2024.05.28
DJI Avata 2 Firmware: V01.00.0300
DJI Goggles 3 Firmware: V01.00.0200
DJI RC Motion3Firmware: Vo1.00.0100
DJI FPV Remote Controller 3 Firmware: Vo1.00.0100
DJI Goggles 2 Firmware: V01.10.0000
DJI Goggles Integra Firmware: V01.06.0000
DJI RC Motion 2Firmware: V01.08.0000
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2Firmware: V02.00.1000
DJI Fly App iOS: V1.13.4
DJI Fly App Android: V1.13.4

If issue still persist, reconnect the goggles to a device with the correct time zone setting and launch DJI Fly on the device. Then, re-link the drone with the goggles.

We are looking forward to your response for further assistance. Thank You
7-18 02:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

podfly Posted at 6-16 11:40
I have the same issue. Videos on both aircraft and goggles synced but dated and timed a day and a half before reality. I am also running the latest firmware on both Goggles and Drone.

Hopefully it can be sorted as I think it's an amazing device and it's the only issue I have come across, so far!

Hi there.

We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Thank you for keeping us posted. We would like to confirm if this issue has been addressed.

Feel free to contact us if issue still persist. Have a nice day ahead!
7-18 02:52
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-18 02:48
Hi there,

Could you check if you are running on the latest version, if not could you update them. Make sure to update all DJI device to the latest firmware as below.

Hi DJI Gamora,    Im on the latest firmwares on all the devices,   after it looses the time/date I connect to the phone and it gets corrected.  but I shouldnt need to do that every time I fly just to be sure that its correct as theres no way to check that Im aware of until I get the footage off the SD card.
7-18 04:38
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 7-18 04:38
Hi DJI Gamora,    Im on the latest firmwares on all the devices,   after it looses the time/date I connect to the phone and it gets corrected.  but I shouldnt need to do that every time I fly just to be sure that its correct as theres no way to check that Im aware of until I get the footage off the SD card.

Hi there,

At the moment reconnect the goggles to a device with the correct time zone setting and launch DJI Fly on the device. Then, re-link the drone with the goggles. This are the only resolution steps, thank you for your feedback, we will forward this information to the relevant team for evaluation.

If you have any other questions, kindly let us know. Thank You!
7-18 22:22
Use props
podfly
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-18 02:52
Hi there.

We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Thank you for keeping us posted. We would like to confirm if this issue has been addressed.

Pleased to say it all seems to be time syncing correctly after the latest firmware update for the Googles.

Thumbs up from me.
7-28 11:03
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

podfly Posted at 7-28 11:03
Pleased to say it all seems to be time syncing correctly after the latest firmware update for the Googles.

Thumbs up from me.

Hi there, thank you for the update and we're glad to hear everything works fine after the latest firmware update.  Do not hesitate to contact us back if there's any additional inquiries.

Thank you for your continued support!
7-28 23:18
Use props
bJako
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2313786 ft
Estonia

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-28 23:18
Hi there, thank you for the update and we're glad to hear everything works fine after the latest firmware update.  Do not hesitate to contact us back if there's any additional inquiries.

It's not working at all even with latest firmware.
Goggles clock will stop when I shut it down.

I have
DJI Avata 2 Firmware: V01.00.0300
DJI Goggles 3 Firmware: V01.00.0300
DJI RC Motion3Firmware: Vo1.00.0100
DJI FPV Remote Controller 3 Firmware: Vo1.00.0200

I upgraded Goggles yesterday (connected to phone) and after that recorded a video:
28.07.2024  16:57     DJI_20240728165441_0019_D.MP4 - all correct
Today I recorded new video:
28.07.2024  17:01     DJI_20240728170116_0020_D.MP4
So Goggles clock is stopped when I shut down it and it thinks that only 4 minutes have passed...
Same result when it was off 7 days - then my recording date was less by 7 days.

So only workaround is to connect Goggle3 to phone (Fly App) EVERY time after switching Goggles on to get correct date/time???
7-29 00:46
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

bJako Posted at 7-29 00:46
It's not working at all even with latest firmware.
Goggles clock will stop when I shut it down.

Hi there, thank you for reaching and sharing the details above. We truly understand your concern and we will consider this as a suggestion. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience.

Thank you for your continued support.
7-29 03:48
Use props
Vornamen Nachname Nicknamen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387096 ft
Germany

warum
7-31 11:14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why what????
8-1 00:09
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Kindly inform us the full details of the issue that you experienced with your DJI product, and we will surely provide you with an accurate resolution after we review the details. Rest assured that we're committed to providing the best experience for our users.

Please keep us posted. Thank you for understanding.
8-1 02:33
Use props
BadBert
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

this should not be hard to fix DJI....

had to put in serious time to sort my footage of my vacation i just had.... rediculous.

even connecting the phone is not always working

On the avata 1 this was never an issue! So why is it on the avata 2 then?!?!
8-2 00:20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BadBert Posted at 8-2 00:20
this should not be hard to fix DJI....

had to put in serious time to sort my footage of my vacation i just had.... rediculous.

Seems to be sure the time is right you should plug the goggles into the phone just before you fly.   If you do it a few hours before you can still loose the date/time.
8-2 02:36
Use props
podfly
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-28 23:18

I take it all back I'm afraid to say.

It is behaving exactly the same as before. Date & time is incorrect.
8-2 12:44
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

podfly Posted at 8-2 12:44
I take it all back I'm afraid to say.

It is behaving exactly the same as before. Date & time is incorrect.

Sorry about to hear that, could you provide me with the firmware version of your aircraft and goggles (with model) Looking forward!
8-2 14:01
Use props
Marc Salama
lvl.1
Flight distance : 270312 ft
  • >>>
France

Same problem all over the world... When do you fix it ?
8-5 02:26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Marc Salama Posted at 8-5 02:26
Same problem all over the world... When do you fix it ?

HI there, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. May I confirm if you're encountering the same issue?

If yes, please be advised to update the firmware to the latest firmware version and see if it helps.

Thank you for your understanding and support!
8-5 03:04
Use props
Drogy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387096 ft
Germany

here is also the offset of the date!

ich schau mal ein paar tage drauf !
8-5 07:22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drogy Posted at 8-5 07:22
here is also the offset of the date!

ich schau mal ein paar tage drauf !

Seems that a lot of people have the issue,  hopefully DJI will hear us and get the engineers to work on it.
8-6 00:58
Use props
podfly
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-2 14:01
Sorry about to hear that, could you provide me with the firmware version of your aircraft and goggles (with model) Looking forward!

Avata 2      01.00.03.00

Googles 3     01.00.03.00

Motion Controller 3.   01.00.01.00

FPV RC Controller 3.   01.00.02.00
8-6 10:57
Use props
cknellerDroneFlights
lvl.1
Flight distance : 863980 ft
United Kingdom

I've same issue done 3 flights all logs have day befores date on them  
8-10 03:39
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cknellerDroneFlights Posted at 8-10 03:39
I've same issue done 3 flights all logs have day befores date on them

Mine seem to go back to the last recording data on the SD card.
8-13 00:41
Use props
djiuser_th2aT5xLGkM9
lvl.1

United States

I too am having date problems.  I’ve run updates, using assistant app and the phone.  Flew August 13 and the files were dated May 19th.  When you say calibrate date, how?  Step by step instructions.  It’s almost like an old computer with a dead bios battery.  Btw iPhone and iPad are the import destination using quick transfer.  But the date is wrong in the album before import.  
8-14 10:33
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_th2aT5xLGkM9 Posted at 8-14 10:33
I too am having date problems.  I’ve run updates, using assistant app and the phone.  Flew August 13 and the files were dated May 19th.  When you say calibrate date, how?  Step by step instructions.  It’s almost like an old computer with a dead bios battery.  Btw iPhone and iPad are the import destination using quick transfer.  But the date is wrong in the album before import.

I was told to plug the goggles into the phone and start the DJI Fly app and that would set the time back to be correct.    But it doesnt always last.  
8-14 23:31
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 40147441 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Ha, I have had the same but did not notice up to now (flying FPV most;y ) - but as I remember how DJI took 6+ months to fix the GPS problem they introduced with the second Mavic 3 FW I have no high hopes for a recent fix. Not to say that Goggles 3 now have issues with O3... so lately a lot of Microsoft similarities unfortunately
8-15 21:12
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 40147441 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Ha, I have had the same but did not notice up to now (flying FPV mostly ) - but as I remember how DJI took 6+ months to fix the GPS problem they introduced with the second Mavic 3 FW I have no high hopes for a recent fix. Not to say that Goggles 3 now has issues with O3... so lately a lot of Microsoft similarities unfortunately
8-15 21:13
Use props
PK123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207707 ft
United States

Mine is doing the same thing.. So frustrating.
8-15 21:31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-5 03:04
HI there, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. May I confirm if you're encountering the same issue?

If yes, please be advised to update the firmware to the latest firmware version and see if it helps.

DJI Natalia is there any update on a fix for the Avata 2 date/time issue?    I just flew mine today (28th August) but the flight logs show the flight on the 21st.
8-28 05:53
Use props
bJako
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2313786 ft
Estonia

DAFlys Posted at 8-28 05:53
DJI Natalia is there any update on a fix for the Avata 2 date/time issue?    I just flew mine today (28th August) but the flight logs show the flight on the 21st.

I connected yesterday Goggles to phone and today footage have yesterday dates.

Why is it so hard to fix?
8-28 11:20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bJako Posted at 8-28 11:20
I connected yesterday Goggles to phone and today footage have yesterday dates.

Why is it so hard to fix?

Mine seems to loose the date and then goes back to the last file date/time on the SD card.    Getting very frustrating.  
8-29 00:29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 8-28 05:53
DJI Natalia is there any update on a fix for the Avata 2 date/time issue?    I just flew mine today (28th August) but the flight logs show the flight on the 21st.

Hi there. Reconnect the goggles to a device with the correct time zone setting and launch DJI Fly on the device. Then, re-link the drone with the goggles.
8-31 17:03
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules