123Next >
4063 97 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Will.H Posted at 2017-2-13 23:25
Just checked my order and it's changed to Preparing for Dispatch! Don't know if this means I'll get it sooner, but am very excited!

When did you order buddy? Was it uk apple?
2017-2-14
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

mal Posted at 2017-2-14 04:28
Congrats mate, I ordered on 3rd Feb also with discount, I must be on the next batch as mine hasn't changed from Processing Items

Hey Mal let's see if apple are correct in what they are saying with delivery by order date. You ordered yours with apple on 3rd Feb and I ordered 6th Feb. So by rights you should get yours before me.

Keep me posted
2017-2-14
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

Will.H Posted at 2017-2-13 23:25
Just checked my order and it's changed to Preparing for Dispatch! Don't know if this means I'll get it sooner, but am very excited!

You ordered 29 Jan, and it's already preparing for dispatch? Lucky you!
I ordered 16 Jan, choose to pick it up in store, and mine is still being processed with expected pickup date of 11 May. I'm not in UK, but NL, so perhaps I get it soon
2017-2-14
Use props
Will.H
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It's dispatched! Due for delivery tomorrow.

I ordered mine on 29th Jan.
2017-2-14
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3963 ft
United Kingdom

Please don't take this as an accusation as it isn't. My only observation here is that either people aren't being truthful about this or Apple UK is as shambolic as DJI in terms of delivery and first come first served. I ordered 10th January and no movement whatsoever. As I believe what people are posting, I can only assume that the Apple orders are going directly to DJI who are doing their usual lucky dip approach.
2017-2-14
Use props
Will.H
lvl.2
United Kingdom

No idea I'm afraid. I've been on chat to them a lot (almost every day) and always been friendly and chatty so whether they prioritised it, no idea?

Sorry to hear you've had no movement. Did you order yours online and with any accessories?
2017-2-14
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Online, Mavic only.
2017-2-14
Use props
Will.H
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I'm not sure then. Here's my confirmation.

IMG_0157.PNG
2017-2-14
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yeah I also believe the orders are coming from DJI and not apple.
2017-2-14
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Will.H Posted at 2017-2-14 11:28
No idea I'm afraid. I've been on chat to them a lot (almost every day) and always been friendly and chatty so whether they prioritised it, no idea?

Sorry to hear you've had no movement. Did you order yours online and with any accessories?

Let's see who's gets who's mavic first. I believe orders are coming from DJI direct and not apple. If that's the case this would mean that possibly orders are being sent in any random order.
2017-2-14
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Will.H Posted at 2017-2-14 12:37
I'm not sure then. Here's my confirmation.

Hey are you ok to see where the shipping label says it's come from when you get it. This may determin if apple are sending them or DJI.
2017-2-14
Use props
Will.H
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Of course. I'll check when it arrives and let you know.
2017-2-14
Use props
Will.H
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Daytona 9 Posted at 2017-2-14 15:03
Hey are you ok to see where the shipping label says it's come from when you get it. This may determin if apple are sending them or DJI.

It came from Syncreon Technology, Hinckley. Hope that helps.
2017-2-15
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Unfortunately, this means that the issue is with Apple UK and not DJI. Syncreon is used by Apple. It may be hard to believe but it seems to be true that Apple are incompetent when it comes to first come first served order processing.

Might be an idea to avoid chat and go for email instead.

contactus.uk@euro.apple.com

2017-2-15
Use props
Will.H
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I hope yours arrives soon.
2017-2-15
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I am in no rush to be fair but thanks for the good will. I am more concerned that it is yet another gong show which highlights an underlying issue of complete incompetence. We trust these people with our personal information, our credit card details etc. and they cannot even be trusted to deliver goods on a first come first served basis. This is a basic surely! You wouldn't expect to get to the front of the queue in McDonalds only for them to ignore you and start serving the third person in the line behind you.  Using another analogy, how would someone feel if they had sat patiently in a restaurant for 10 minutes waiting to be served only for someone to sit down at another table and for the waiter to go to them first?

Apple like to think that they're customer focussed but the proof is in the pudding.

It makes you wonder if you should continue to purchase goods and services from them.
2017-2-15
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Netherlands

While we wait for our Mavics to arrive, do enjoy yours Will!
2017-2-15
Use props
Will.H
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks, although the weather here isn't great at the moment!

I understand your annoyance, I've been there before with other products. Fingers crossed it's soon.
2017-2-15
Use props
Flipperman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
Italy

Ordered my from DJI online in evening of 14/02, due to arrive with me tomorrow, 16/02 - can't complain about those delivery timescales !
2017-2-15
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Will.H Posted at 2017-2-15 11:14
It came from Syncreon Technology, Hinckley. Hope that helps.

Thanks brother. Happy flying!
2017-2-15
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-2-15 11:51
While we wait for our Mavics to arrive, do enjoy yours Will!

I'll second that. Also are you all saying someone has had there apple order of mavic before another older order of a aplle purchased mavic? I was just highlighting this yesterday and not stating It's happened.
2017-2-15
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Netherlands

Daytona 9 Posted at 2017-2-15 14:08
I'll second that. Also are you all saying someone has had there apple order of mavic before another older order of a aplle purchased mavic? I was just highlighting this yesterday and not stating It's happened.

From the looks of it people are not getting them in order of order date. Either it's random, it's by promised date (I ordered mine on 16 Jan when the delivery said 3-4 months, 1 week later it changed to 8-10 weeks), or it's depending on where you live and which warehouse get's stock, thus from where it is send. This is all just guessing from my side.

Fact seems to be that people who ordered late already have it, while earlier orders have yet to be fulfilled.
2017-2-15
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-2-15 15:21
From the looks of it people are not getting them in order of order date. Either it's random, it's by promised date (I ordered mine on 16 Jan when the delivery said 3-4 months, 1 week later it changed to 8-10 weeks), or it's depending on where you live and which warehouse get's stock, thus from where it is send. This is all just guessing from my side.

Fact seems to be that people who ordered late already have it, while earlier orders have yet to be fulfilled.

Let's all stick together in this and see if this is the case with our orders. If it is I'll be the first to kick apples ass. I actually don't need it my mavic yes as holiday don't start until April. A good familiarisation would be good before I go tho. But if apple are literally sending orders out randomly and also lying to people in chat then that's bad. Also not like apple.

Hey have you ordered your mavic with apple uk then?
2017-2-15
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-2-15 15:21

Where in the Netherlands are you? Anywhere near reormond?
2017-2-15
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

mal Posted at 2017-2-7 08:15
Ordered mine on the 3rd February after having my 25th October order cancelled by Very.co.uk, 103 days of waiting now.

Have a delivery date of 3 Apr - 19 Apr.

Any update on your order mal?
2017-2-15
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Netherlands

Daytona 9 Posted at 2017-2-15 16:15
Where in the Netherlands are you? Anywhere near reormond?

I ordered mine on 16 January in the north of the Netherlands, not near Roermond.
2017-2-15
Use props
mal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300886 ft
United Kingdom

Daytona 9 Posted at 2017-2-15 16:15
Any update on your order mal?

Nothing yet unfortunately.
2017-2-16
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

... just been banned from apple online chat
2017-2-16
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Daytona 9 Posted at 2017-2-16 13:23
... just been banned from apple online chat

How did that happen?
2017-2-16
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Big Daddy Davee Posted at 2017-2-16 13:39
How did that happen?

Just wasn't taking there crap reply of "we don't know anything more about the mavic"

It's crap. They know exactly when orders are going to be sent. Be nice to know what's going on!

You mention the word mavic and everyone in apple goes pale faded and starts looking to floor!

Pathetic...
2017-2-16
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It's a shame for such a big brand to be so nicey nicey with zero substance.
2017-2-17
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Forums seems to be down. Anyone else seeing this?
2017-2-19
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Netherlands

Daytona 9 Posted at 2017-2-19 10:56
Forums seems to be down. Anyone else seeing this?

You mean the Apple or the DJI forums? If it's the DJI forums try to delete the DJI cookies (or all cookies if you wish). That solves it. Already happened to me twice: getting a permission failed error on the DJI forums, which were solved after removing the dji.com cookies. Seems like something goes wrong with the cookies after a while.
If it's the Apple forums, then I don't know. Perhaps try to delete cookies as well.
2017-2-19
Use props
Will.H
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Daytona 9 Posted at 2017-2-16 14:13
Just wasn't taking there crap reply of "we don't know anything more about the mavic"

It's crap. They know exactly when orders are going to be sent. Be nice to know what's going on!

To be fair to them, they're in DJIs hands. They can only give you a date once your order arrives. If not, they're blind.
2017-2-19
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

mal Posted at 2017-2-16 04:30
Nothing yet unfortunately.

Any update Mal
2017-2-19
Use props
mal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300886 ft
United Kingdom

Still nothing. I check my status every day so I'll let everyone know if there has been any movement.
2017-2-20
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hey Mal we must be the only chaps in the uk wth no Mavic. Drone forum has gone so quiet...
2017-2-25
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Netherlands

I'm not in the UK (I'm in NL), but also still waiting for my Apple order. Tomorrow marks the 6 week point since I placed my order. It's still on "processing items" with the same expected date of May.
Kinda strange how stock is distributed over stores: plenty of stores (Media Markt, other electronics stores) now do get stock which goes straight onto the shelves, while other stores still have pre-orders which just don't seem to come in.
2017-2-26
Use props
Daytona 9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-2-26 00:35
I'm not in the UK (I'm in NL), but also still waiting for my Apple order. Tomorrow marks the 6 week point since I placed my order. It's still on "processing items" with the same expected date of May.
Kinda strange how stock is distributed over stores: plenty of stores (Media Markt, other electronics stores) now do get stock which goes straight onto the shelves, while other stores still have pre-orders which just don't seem to come in.

Your using the Apple Store also I think?
2017-2-26
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Netherlands

Daytona 9 Posted at 2017-2-26 17:02
Your using the Apple Store also I think?

Apple Store Netherlands, so yeah
2017-2-27
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules