Jumping in the cold sea Christmas Day
5532 273 2022-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

666 did what you and your other half did when seeing videos….. ‘this just goes to show that the issues have been fixed’ crap. HE DID IT BACK. So what? You an overgrown kid are you?  But actually, it isn't that well focused in many places. I just didn't say anything except comment on people's' Christmas nuts!

Then, your close friend insulted him, calling him an idiot, so tough titty!

No one mentioned a hardware problem. You got nasty just as you did again in the post above.

You nasty little man.

You need help.
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11959747 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 09:56
He fixed his OA3 with +2,5 macro glass made it sharper, that is not a sofware issue.
That's proof enough that it is hardware issue for the older batches.

He can’t fix something unless it’s broke and if that’s what you call fixing it’s a joke. Who said it was broke ? He determined this himself with no proof or science . I posted a video which is every bit as good as this one but you choose to ignore it, because it doesn’t suit your conspiracy or those of other fools on here. Truth is FW update have made much better improvements that these ridiculous whims of fools who think they know better than the rest of us. Strange that almost no one has adopted this fabulous fix, maybe because people know better.

For someone who purports to know lots about video cameras the fact you keep going on about sharpness shows your knowledge of filming is little.
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What a great missive.

Who said it’s fixed? If the firmware fixed it, what was wrong before that? You never told us what to think ........
We're so lost without you and your opinions.

It's teatime. Told you I can go on for a whole day. And I've barely called you a single name .......

Don't get the wrong idea. It's not because you're charming or perfect.
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-29 10:06
666 did what you and your other half did when seeing videos….. ‘this just goes to show that the issues have been fixed’ crap. HE DID IT BACK. So what? You an overgrown kid are you?  But actually, it isn't that well focused in many places. I just didn't say anything except comment on people's' Christmas nuts!

Then, your close friend insulted him, calling him an idiot, so tough titty!

What a hypocrite, read your ridiculous posts and then try telling others they insult. You probably insult so many more people around here than anyone and as I said from what I’ve heard you are a complete arrogant ignorant fool as many say…..
2022-12-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

StevoB Posted at 12-29 02:37
I see that someone gave more than they received at Christmas. Too bad it was common sense. I will write one last time. The OA3 is not the first action camera in the world, nor is it the first from DJI. However, it is the only one of all DJI (probably also in the world) which, for the first time: is soft in the most used range (except for drones) - a bare fact, and secondly, it does not correspond to the manufacturer's specifications in the focus range - a bare fact, there are a million sources. I will not write about the first unusable pieces even on drones, they probably knew how to trace it there according to SN. Whoever is comfortable with it and his objects of capture are behind the "soft zones", then he is a happy person. BUT if someone used previous models or other brands in a shorter range (vlog, family, diving, normal sports activities) and switches to AO3, then the softness, blur will hit him in the eye and he will say that something is wrong and start searching on forums, YT, discussions (he was not contacted by Marco before that) and he will find out that he is not the only one and that there is an overwhelming majority of us. Another stark fact is that behind the softness is only poorly adjusted optics. The bare fact is that there is no firmware that would mechanically move the optics system. The bare fact, the firmware only sharpens digitally (contrast edges soft white). The fact that someone says first that everything is fine, that we are whiners and we have to shoot, that everything is fine and only Marco messed with our heads, and then after the new firmware says, but fw has already fixed it, only by doing so he admits that what should he fix it when everything was ok? I am already convinced that the gentleman in question is somehow profiting from the promotion and that he is not mentally competent = plain fact. And that no one will convince him otherwise is my penultimate last bare fact. The cup of patience has long since run out and letting him ruin your day and respond to him misleading posts distracting attention is a waste of time, hey last fact….
Or is he just collecting points? The fact? Not really?

Grumpy people tend to have their action online.
In photography world there is a lot of those, they sit on forum talking negative about all others work etc. but can't even go out enjoying the day themself and not even share new results with others (make new content).
But they will probably be banned soon, BB know how it is to be banned on other forums from before. That other one have ban record here from before. And they both got some warnings from mods on this part of forum aswell.
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 10:15
What a hypocrite, read your ridiculous posts and then try telling others they insult. You probably insult so many more people around here than anyone and as I said from what I’ve heard you are a complete arrogant ignorant fool as many say…..

Do they? People say that do they? Liar.

You’re such a charming man collecting downvotes galore like green shield stamps. Keep going. Keep making yourself look like a stuck record. Keep insulting.

You are a nasty little man. I save insults for you and your pen pal.
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-29 10:09
What a great missive.

Who said it’s fixed? If the firmware fixed it, what was wrong before that? You never told us what to think ........

Only the idiot on the other page who keeps referring people to his ridiculous thread. So glad almost everyone finds his fix and non existing proof ridiculous . There is no substitute for thinking and this was a no brainier…
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 10:19
Only the idiot on the other page who keeps referring people to his ridiculous thread. So glad almost everyone finds his fix and non existing proof ridiculous . There is no substitute for thinking and this was a no brainier…

Another idiot?

Everyone is mad except you eh?

That’s the first sign…… get help.
2022-12-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 10:08
He can’t fix something unless it’s broke and if that’s what you call fixing it’s a joke. Who said it was broke ? He determined this himself with no proof or science . I posted a video which is every bit as good as this one but you choose to ignore it, because it doesn’t suit your conspiracy or those of other fools on here. Truth is FW update have made much better improvements that these ridiculous whims of fools who think they know better than the rest of us. Strange that almost no one has adopted this fabulous fix, maybe because people know better.

For someone who purports to know lots about video cameras the fact you keep going on about sharpness shows your knowledge of filming is little.

So you can't even see with your own eyes that his camera got sharper with a macro lens on? And you are just really childish now, how old are you actually?
What conspiracy? You hate on all people here that you doesn't agree with.
Maybe you are a little afraid that Putin is going to attack your grumpy Irland?
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 10:29
So you can't even see with your own eyes that his camera got sharper with a macro lens on? And you are just really childish now, how old are you actually?
What conspiracy? You hate on all people here that you doesn't agree with.

You know, my ex wife was from Dublin. We were married there. Her Dad ranted from morning to night in front of the fire.

It’s like having a ghost from the past ……
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 10:29
So you can't even see with your own eyes that his camera got sharper with a macro lens on? And you are just really childish now, how old are you actually?
What conspiracy? You hate on all people here that you doesn't agree with.

Another racist you just can’t help yourself. You are also to ignorant to read what I wrote go back an read it if your having trouble let me know. But no need to get racist around here lancraig is enough on that .

I’m happy with my camera and how it was designed to work similar to the really exceptional camera above Phillip bloom wanted from this camera. So why would I be grumpy ?
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Because you’re like my old father in law?
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-29 10:20
Another idiot?

Everyone is mad except you eh?

Yeah you don’t insult.
Running with the hares and hunting with the hounds , it’s easy to see why it’s your X and it drives home everything I’ve heard about your sorry a$$…
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stop it. You’re making me hungry. All this running around has me famished.

Don’t make Plumb jealous now.

This gets better all the time doesn’t it.

Call for help. You have issues. Repeat.Repeat.Repeat.
Hares and Hound alert.

It'll be hypocrite or pots and kettles next.

I especially love the way you've started to swear with wrong figures. Beautiful. ;) That's new today.

Every day brings something new...... except from you. I'm a poet and don't know it.
2022-12-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 10:37
Another racist you just can’t help yourself. You are also to ignorant to read what I wrote go back an read it if your having trouble let me know. But no need to get racist around here lancraig is enough on that .

I’m happy with my camera and how it was designed to work similar to the really exceptional camera above Phillip bloom wanted from this camera. So why would I be grumpy ?

So racist is calling your land for grumpy?
2022-12-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-29 10:31
You know, my ex wife was from Dublin. We were married there. Her Dad ranted from morning to night in front of the fire.

It’s like having a ghost from the past ……

He is just mad about being Irish

The Troubles were an ethno-nationalist conflict in Northern Ireland that lasted about 30 years from the late 1960s to 1998. Also known internationally as the Northern Ireland conflict, it is sometimes described as an "irregular war" or "low-level war"
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 10:51
So racist is calling your land for grumpy?

Any insult to anyone’s country is a racist comment.

Subtle or ‘casual’ racism can also appear in the form of a ‘microaggression’. This is an intentional or unintentional offensive message that targets a person based entirely on their nationality or being a member of a minority group. Any form of racism is unacceptable, even a comment or an action that is subtle or occurs in a casual environment. It’s just not on.

So yes racism in this situation was is exactly how you comment should be perceived. It’s not that long ago you were referring this to all older people also racism. And once again ignorance is not an excuse.

You won’t hear me calling you a stupid Norwegian because being Norwegian has nothing to do with you being stupid.
2022-12-29
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246194 ft
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 10:15

dozens of posts later, over 30 hours passed, Mr. HalMark007  still can't point out where I have offended his life partner ?
I hope that by the end of this year you will be able to find the non-existent! Fingers crossed and you know - I'm with you!
It's easiest to insult everyone when we don't like their opinion
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well, I had a grumpy father in law. He ranted all day And night. In fact, he probably dreamed in 'rant'. He used to describe conspiracies too.......

And he thought everyone was an idiot, except him .......

2022-12-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 11:02
Any insult to anyone’s country is a racist comment.

Subtle or ‘casual’ racism can also appear in the form of a ‘microaggression’. This is an intentional or unintentional offensive message that targets a person based entirely on their nationality or being a member of a minority group. Any form of racism is unacceptable, even a comment or an action that is subtle or occurs in a casual environment. It’s just not on.

You made your land grumpy so you have ruined the rumor of Irland being a nice country.
And you called me "old german soldier" with blue eyes.
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

Kamen666 Posted at 12-29 11:09
dozens of posts later, over 30 hours passed, Mr. HalMark007  still can't point out where I have offended his life partner ?
I hope that by the end of this year you will be able to find the non-existent! Fingers crossed and you know - I'm with you!
It's easiest to insult everyone when we don't like their opinion

I think you should first post your proof in the guise of a video. My guess is you’re only here to troll a clueless fool that’s all.
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 11:18
I think you should first post your proof in the guise of a video. My guess is you’re only here to troll a clueless fool that’s all.

What? You’re a clueless fool now?
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 11:13
You made your land grumpy so you have ruined the rumor of Irland being a nice country.
And you called me "old german soldier" with blue eyes.

Don’t be a clown …it doesn’t suit you and it’s Ireland….
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-29 11:10
Well, I had a grumpy father in law. He ranted all day And night. In fact, he probably dreamed in 'rant'. He used to describe conspiracies too.......

And he thought everyone was an idiot, except him .......

Yes but he was right about you
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh dear. He’s long gone now.

That was a terrific missile you threw there. You’ve cut me to the quick with your sharp sh1t.
2022-12-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 11:20
Don’t be a clown …it doesn’t suit you and it’s Ireland….

Irland, I write the Norwegian spelling but you probably never heard about other way to spell grumpyland?
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 11:26
Irland, I write the Norwegian spelling but you probably never heard about other way to spell grumpyland?

Have you ever heard about the ‘Charm of the Irish'?

It’s right here, in the forum.

It's Eireann, not to be confused with N.Ireland. Please don't mix the two!!

2022-12-29
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 11:18
I think you should first post your proof in the guise of a video. My guess is you’re only here to troll a clueless fool that’s all.

Your wonderful vocabulary and culture are coming out more and more
I like how you can't control yourself and expose yourself to everyone, with your desperate attempts to change the subject or the question....
So...keep going! Straight forward and up !
I'll come in when I can , то laugh
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 11:26

You won’t excuse your constant racism which clearly makes you a racist
“ rasister” just in case it’s lost in translation.
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kamen666 Posted at 12-29 11:28
Your wonderful vocabulary and culture are coming out more and more
I like how you can't control yourself and expose yourself to everyone, with your desperate attempts to change the subject or the question....
So...keep going! Straight forward and up !

Absolutely. He’s ranted all day. Got to be a record.
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-29 11:30

Double post
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You did call him a certain German officer once. I remember it. Is that political or racist or both at once ..... a double whammy as it were.
2022-12-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-29 11:27
Have you ever heard about the ‘Charm of the Irish'?

It’s right here, in the forum.

So south is the grumpy part?
2022-12-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Nice you found out how to use translate to a different language, I congrats you
So you say its ok for you to call other the N word?
2022-12-29
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-29 11:30
Absolutely. He’s ranted all day. Got to be a record.

It's time for him to go to bed and recover for tomorrow!
2022-12-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Kamen666 Posted at 12-29 11:34
It's time for him to go to bed and recover for tomorrow!

He is late for bed already
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 11:32
So south is the grumpy part?

Oh definitely. There’s a border between the south and north.  Don’t call a N.Irish fella Irish. He might be more British rather than Irish. Often more British than the British!

It all goes back to the 60’s and actually way before then. There is a border between the two. It’s like Norway and Finland.
2022-12-29
Use props
Hallmark007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Ireland

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 11:34
Nice you found out how to use translate to a different language, I congrats you
So you say its ok for you to call other the N word?

“N word”No I didn’t say that, but it’s extremely worrying that you would even say that in this setting.

English is not my first language so just like you I had also to learn English as well as Gaelic. It might be time for you to quit while you’re only just behind. I don’t think I have ever seen so much racism on this forum.
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They only spoke Gaelic there? Really?

Looks like the old Christmas spirit has left and we now have a ghost of Christmas past ……. My father in law.
2022-12-29
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 12-29 11:35
He is late for bed already

Maybe he's learning new insults! Who knows...
I personally bet on it, because these "idiots", "troll" and "racists" have worn off and are no longer relevant.....
So expect surprises
2022-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules