RC Motion Contoller 2 not working with DJI Flight Simulator
17134 85 2023-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swizzler
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I bought this believing that I could use the simulator to improve my basic skills and went for the motion 2 controller.... nowhere did i see any reason not to and definitely did not see anything saying the motion 2 does not work on the sim. This is pure false advertising and would of taken this into consideration when buying.. Totally let down and by other comments its clear that you lot have done absolutely nothing about it.
3-25 09:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

swizzler Posted at 3-25 09:50
I bought this believing that I could use the simulator to improve my basic skills and went for the motion 2 controller.... nowhere did i see any reason not to and definitely did not see anything saying the motion 2 does not work on the sim. This is pure false advertising and would of taken this into consideration when buying.. Totally let down and by other comments its clear that you lot have done absolutely nothing about it.

Hi, swizzler. Sorry about the trouble. Currently, it only supports DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and DJI Motion Controller. Rest assured we are actively submitting your feedback to the relevant team. We appreciate your patience.
3-26 00:47
Use props
Hieronim Makita
lvl.1
Poland

I bought a DJI Avat with MC2.  I want to practice on the simulator, but it doesn't work.  I see that this topic has been around for a year, is it really not enough time to update it?  I don't want to crash the drone right away.  When will there be an update???!
3-31 04:26
Use props
nicepix4u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117835 ft
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 3-26 00:47
Hi, swizzler. Sorry about the trouble. Currently, it only supports DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and DJI Motion Controller. Rest assured we are actively submitting your feedback to the relevant team. We appreciate your patience.

when this this be fixed? it seems that it is also not compatible to the avata 2 gear , is this a joke you sell a drone with gear what is not suported by any simulator ?????
5-17 14:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hieronim Makita Posted at 3-31 04:26
I bought a DJI Avat with MC2.  I want to practice on the simulator, but it doesn't work.  I see that this topic has been around for a year, is it really not enough time to update it?  I don't want to crash the drone right away.  When will there be an update???!

Hi there. There are currently no plans for the MC 2 compatibility. The Virtual Flight software is no longer receiving maintenance, and all associated technical support has been discontinued. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
5-17 22:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nicepix4u Posted at 5-17 14:35
when this this be fixed? it seems that it is also not compatible to the avata 2 gear , is this a joke you sell a drone with gear what is not suported by any simulator ?????

Hi there. There is no announcement at the moment. The Virtual Flight software is no longer being maintained, and all associated technical support has been discontinued. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
5-18 00:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules