1057 3 2015-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rsugdenmd.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 654098 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have two controllers ... one charges fine, with LED's flasing 1-2-3 during charge ...

The other controller (both new out of the box) will not charge .. When you plug in the charger the LED's that were on when I shut down the xmitter come back on for a couple of seconds and then go out ... Tapping the ON/OFF button re-lights the same LED's, which go off again ... After an hour or two on charge there is no change ...

Any suggestions other than replacing the Controller?

Any "Reset" or "Reboot" on the Controller?
2015-3-14
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would send the unit back. Definitely sounds like a hardware issue. Let the seller sort it out so you will not take the blame for tinkering with it. I would guess that the issue is with the charging jack in the controller, as everything is funcitional with the other controller.
2015-3-14
Use props
cypress6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176936 ft
United States

If you have more than one charger you might want to check each one. My original charger was bad and had to be sent back. It had an intermittent connection where the cord attached. The charger would drop out during the charging process at random times. The LED's on the controller would come on when I plugged in the charger but would then go out resulting in no charge.

They replaced my charger and the replacement they sent has a bad power cord. Not having much luck with chargers.

Might not be the issue but worth checking anyway.
2015-3-14
Use props
rsugdenmd.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 654098 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks to rodger & cypress6 ... have pretty well worked it out to be the controller/xmitter charging circuitry ... and expect a new one soon ...
2015-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules