No SIGNAL after Update
965 2 2015-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rw
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,

i think i make a mistake, battery runs out of power during the update and so the update does not finished. Now i get no SIGNAL at the iPad from the DJI Inspire 1. I try to make the update again but nothing compute, i will not heare the D-D-D-D Update sound any more.

Could you please help me how i now can make the update again and get signal to the Inspire 1?

2015-3-16
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Did you read the log file? The upgrade might have been successful already.
2015-3-16
Use props
4Blades
lvl.2

United States

I  am also have the same problem. Finally got around to do the update. Both updates were pretty fast, only took a few minutes each. Checked the log files both said successful update. Turn everything on as normal and I have no video feed and no connection from remote to craft. I tried holding the red connect button up in the nose of the craft and I get a prompt that says reconnected. With out props on I tried to start the craft and it fires up just fine, but says no signal on ipad screen. I was going to try to contact 24/7 help but for some reason I cant find the help chat box on the website. I have seen it a million times and actually used it once. I messed with this all afternoon and think im just so frustrated I must be over looking it. Anyone have any ideas?
2015-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules