1684 3 2017-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4c76a007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68694 ft
United Kingdom

Hey guys,

Having some problems with my Phantom 3 standard and Support wants me to do a firmware refresh with DJI Assistant. I got it from the phantom 4 product page but have no idea if it even works with the 3 or not can anyone help or send me the correct download link.

thanks
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

The firmware of Phantom 3 Standard cannot be updated or refreshed via DJI Assistant 2, we apologize on behalf of our support.
May I know what problems did you encounter with your drone?
2017-9-30
Use props
fans4c76a007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68694 ft
United Kingdom

Hey the DJI go app keeps crashing on start up on most android devices and the ones it does work on it drains the battery even when closed.

Second issue is I have no video out putting to my device just a black screen. It did start to work again after I updated to the latest firmware but it had stopped again the next time I switched it on.
2017-9-30
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

fans4c76a007 Posted at 2017-9-30 04:25
Hey the DJI go app keeps crashing on start up on most android devices and the ones it does work on it drains the battery even when closed.

Second issue is I have no video out putting to my device just a black screen. It did start to work again after I updated to the latest firmware but it had stopped again the next time I switched it on.

If you close the Go app you need to kill the back round tasks from it for sure.
Kill all tasks and processes that are not needed to flight control  of the Phantom. The Go app is really RAM and CPU power  hungry.
Try to use the airplane mode and start WIFI manually.

EDITJI Assistant does not recognize the P3 Series at all. It´s for the Mavic,P4 Series Spark and Inspire 2 as i know.
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules