Great after sale assistance by Blair Tang
690 7 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
weblogwater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1674386 ft
Indonesia

I was assisted by Blair Tang about two issues on my Phantom 4 and one issue on my Mavic Pro. Blair was very responsive, knowledgeable, helpful and professional: excellent job.
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Sir, thank you very much for the kind comment to our support, I will definitely transfer your comment to her to keep up the great works.
Thanks for choosing DJI.
2017-12-10
Use props
djiuser_5OGJfZfAbpxJ
New

Burkina Faso

Hello DJI Mind...I'm Facing a problem with my phantom 4 RTK and have a brief description about it with Blair Tank via email but no respond and no solution Yet. Can you Help me?
It's about a mainland china number asking, then blair said me that my version is a exclusive china one. Although I'm currently in BURKINA FASO (Ouest Africa)
2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_5OGJfZfAbpxJ Posted at 12-30 22:49
Hello DJI Mind...I'm Facing a problem with my phantom 4 RTK and have a brief description about it with Blair Tank via email but no respond and no solution Yet. Can you Help me?
It's about a mainland china number asking, then blair said me that my version is a exclusive china one. Although I'm currently in BURKINA FASO (Ouest Africa)

Sir, could you provide us with your ticket number? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-12-31
Use props
djiuser_3vSEKj8rroEm
New

United States

Blair Tang - Call Me ASAP I have been dealing with a defective Ronin issue for over a week now. I spent $5000 in DJI products last week and I have clients waiting for me to work and you all are taking a day a time to respond.

Call me!
4-11 06:10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_3vSEKj8rroEm Posted at 4-11 06:10
Blair Tang - Call Me ASAP I have been dealing with a defective Ronin issue for over a week now. I spent $5000 in DJI products last week and I have clients waiting for me to work and you all are taking a day a time to respond.

Call me!

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We have received your feedback also via Facebook. Please no worries we will forward to our relevant team and keep you update soon, thanks.
4-11 07:15
Use props
Allen Pugh
New

United Kingdom

Can anybody help I've just bought a mini 4 pro and the seller has only logged out of his RC 2 I'm trying to get it to go to my account and WiFi thank you
4-11 09:15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Allen Pugh Posted at 4-11 09:15
Can anybody help I've just bought a mini 4 pro and the seller has only logged out of his RC 2 I'm trying to get it to go to my account and WiFi thank you

In order to protect our customers' legal rights and data privacy security, it is needed to perform unbinding via the associate account. Therefore, we recommend that you contact the original owner or seller for assistance in unbinding. If you can't contact the original owner, you can contact our support team for further help.
4-12 02:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules