1038 6 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RetroWill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1831 ft
Ireland

Hi

I recently purchased a DJI Spark and I have been having a lot of problems with it 'Video Wise'.  For some reason I am having problems playing SOME recorded video.  I can confirm that I am stopping the recording prior to switching off the drone.  When I take out the card and put it into my pc I am getting a message from my player 'Cannot render file'.  I have downloaded the latest codecs but the problem persists.  This only affects some recordings and the ones I can play the quality is poor to say the least, a lot of artifacts.

To get around the 'Cannot render files' I have to download the videos to my phone and then get them from my phone to my pc where they then play fine but the quality isnt great.

Any assistance or advice appreciated.

Thanks
WIll

2018-1-8
Use props
RetroWill
lvl.1
Ireland

I have uploaded a video here for an example
2018-1-8
Use props
RetroWill
lvl.1
Ireland

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9w4v99 ... 8_13_09_27.mp4?dl=0 Dropbox Link
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Will, the videos you offered are the video cache in the mobile devices, it's normal as the quality files are saved in the SD card. Regarding the error message, may I know which SD card do you use? Does the issue remains if change to another recommended SD card?  
2018-1-8
Use props
RetroWill
lvl.1
Ireland

Thanks for the reply.  The SD card I am using just says MicroSD  HC Class 10.  I have a different card en-route and I should have it tomorrow.  I'm hoping this will work better.
2018-1-9
Use props
RetroWill
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-8 19:19
Hey Will, the videos you offered are the video cache in the mobile devices, it's normal as the quality files are saved in the SD card. Regarding the error message, may I know which SD card do you use? Does the issue remains if change to another recommended SD card?

Thanks for your help.  I got a better card and the problems seems to be sorted.  Thanks again.
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RetroWill Posted at 2018-1-10 02:03
Thanks for your help.  I got a better card and the problems seems to be sorted.  Thanks again.

Nice to hear this. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules